Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
7.0
7.0

> In reply to OBOB @ 2014-01-16 16:37 from XNI9 - click to readTry, Messaging Classic App. Download it from playstore

• 2014-04-10 09:38
  • bESs

Hi, i bought a shv e120s phone and, i have a big trouble with it now.
when i open the camera app it makes buzz sound,It would buzz as soon as I opened the flashlight program, or when I opened up the camera. As soon as I focused the camera it would stop. can anyone tell me how can i solve this issue? is this hardware fault or software fault ?
this is not a audio sound coming from speaker.
-> If I focus the camera the sound goes away, close the camera app and reopen, then sound and vibrations are there again. The sound is always there weather I use flash or not. But the sound is always there if I use the flashlight.
jonash.brandon@gmail.com

• 2014-04-07 17:03
  • XNpC

i want samsung softwer

• 2014-04-04 00:35
  • Trjw

> In reply to anosh @ 2014-03-24 18:01 from 6P$h - click to readMaybe your phone has a lot of background process such as live wallpaper, facebook, twitter, ym . these can decrease your battery life and cpu performace. uninstall some useless app.

• 2014-04-03 04:09
  • uSSi

when i check balance by parameter *400# it goes on call instead of asking ussd.why does * and # parameter doesnot work on my cell??help me plz

• 2014-03-26 17:46
  • 7wkQ

Plz help me my s2 hd lte consumes a lot of battery even in standby mode.for example if i charge it at night when i wakeup in the morning at 8 it has consumed about 12% battery on stanby mode.

• 2014-03-24 18:01
  • 6P$h

My phone always lost bettery .but i didn't play other thing or open it.Why?????

• 2014-03-22 07:52
  • PFqa

hi, i have used a Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE. few days ago when i want a 3g video call,then facing a problem.there are no video call dial option.now please talk me how can slove it

• 2014-03-20 12:17
  • X}gr

brother s2 hd lte e120k go sms not sent msg plzzz help me......?

• 2014-03-16 14:56
  • 6PIJ

I need backup PIN number to unlock my Samsung galaxy sII HD lite to open. I forgot my PIN cord. Please let me know if anyone knows that.

• 2014-03-16 12:28
  • YW28

I am using samsung s2 hd lte phone from past 6 months which is brought from Korea. The phone is getting restart while trying to capture the photos... And more over previously i was using aircel sim at that time its getting restart automatically.. Now i changed sim so i am not having that problem. I want to know weather it is a software problem or else defect in manufacture itself.. Pls help me out.. Pls send your openion to my mail id p.charan89@gmail.com

• 2014-03-09 17:48
  • H4XY

after dead boot.. model number has changed.(e120k to e120s)
now there is problem with signal..
poor signal.
can't make a cals..

• 2014-03-07 12:54
  • terh

bro by using go sms signal will b gone ?u have to bring it to a software xpert nd ask him to change it into english version the problem will b fixed

• 2014-03-04 01:11
  • U3xT

Hi,
I am not able to make calls on E120s, whenever I try to call some number network signal goes.

Pls help

• 2014-03-02 10:46
  • vGu@

> In reply to Boyba @ 2014-02-13 05:05 from Kg%j - click to readHave version
This link-http://www.sammobile.com/firmw...mp;pcode=L­GT
You need register before download

• 2014-02-18 13:41

• 2014-02-18 13:38
  • 3SX}

> In reply to Nave @ 2014-02-15 04:41 from vLQD - click to readI have excellent version by xda svnrom Android-4.1.2, and more option, have forum about phone by xda and in Korea sites.In my opinion this excellent phone.Very lucrative price.

• 2014-02-18 13:37
  • 3SX}

> In reply to Faraz Mughal @ 2014-02-11 09:58 from Kgf7 - click to readPlease let me know how to upgrade ??

• 2014-02-15 04:41
  • vLQD

no 4.2.2 update on this mobile? even 4.3? im still hoping for it :(

• 2014-02-13 05:05
  • Kg%j

> In reply to Moloy @ 2014-02-05 07:19 from vQ1Q - click to readyou need to upgrade your android version.

• 2014-02-11 09:58
  • Kgf7
Total of 1237 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE.