Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.9
6.8

When will Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE release worldwide? I live in Cambodia.I am waiting it for long time.
Hope this model come soon.

• 2012-01-10 12:54
  • PFqa

> In reply to Mohsenking @ 2011-12-10 17:18 from HFb$ - click to readyou are wrong Adreno 220 is more powerful than PowerVR SGX 540 & Original SGS2 is with Mali 400 GPU not PowerVR SGX 540

• 2012-01-10 11:58
  • uWJG

Such a nice cool smartphone I was very disappointed with Samsung Galaxy Nexus I wanted to buy on Christmas but due to faults in nexus I didn't buy it now I found out this smartphone in market & this have everything which Galaxy Nexus lack for example SD Card Slot & decent GPU for gaming & some other stuff aswell please note the display is exatcly same as on Galaxy Nexus so I say this Galaxy S II HD LTE is the winner Thankyou Samsung. :)

• 2012-01-10 11:16
  • uWJG

just bought this phone in Hong Kong. Best ever, stuning fast. No complain!

• 2012-01-09 08:38
  • v$G2

Is this phone can be upgradable to icecream sandwich ?

• 2012-01-09 04:46
  • uvqQ

thanks samsung

• 2012-01-08 21:23
  • 39EU

> In reply to cute angel-01 @ 2012-01-07 16:39 from w7i2 - click to readYes...this is the phone with DMB Antenna. Though it's only good for S.Korea TV. Otherwise it's useless. I'm using this phone atm. Best phone eva!

• 2012-01-08 17:37
  • twWC

> In reply to ochirs @ 2012-01-08 07:44 from PxvZ - click to readcan you tell me is this phone come with an expandable "ANTENAA" on top of the phone or not coz i hav been going through some review videos and i found this on youtube

and this is the only video out there with this antenna on this phone so can you please please tell me is this phone comes with antena or not

• 2012-01-08 12:19
  • w7i2

> In reply to ochirs @ 2012-01-08 07:44 from PxvZ - click to readthank u for the kind infomation (ochirs) :)
n my i know where did u purchase this phone... :)

• 2012-01-08 12:02
  • w7i2

Hi, Can somebody tell me when will this handset be available or arriving in South Africa? thanks

• 2012-01-08 09:43
  • fqnE

> In reply to Red Lips @ 2012-01-07 13:55 from w7i2 - click to readyes i have 400$ new

• 2012-01-08 07:44
  • PxvZ

Looking forma good phone to get, thinking I'll get either this or the Galaxy S II. I wouldmdefinitely get this except for the short battery life and no radio, so not sure yet. I know on my current android phone (which has a radio) I can also download a radio from market, would I be able to do that with this phone?

• 2012-01-08 03:31
  • 3iL}

can any one tell me is this phone come with an expandable "ANTENAA" on top of the phone or not coz i hav been going through some review videos and i found this on youtube

and this is the only video out there with this antenna on this phone so can any one please please tell me is this phone comes with antena or not

• 2012-01-07 16:39
  • w7i2

"GSM Arena" guys can you guys puload some more pictures of this phone and with both sides of this phone

• 2012-01-07 14:27
  • w7i2

yeah can any one tell the price of this phone in malaysia even i have been searching for this & it seems no shop have it yet....
so if any one have any knowledge about any shop or any place i can purchase this phone & whats the price of it, please do let know...
thank you in advance... ;)

• 2012-01-07 13:55
  • w7i2

correction: support only korean.

• 2012-01-07 02:56
  • UiBx

> In reply to :) @ 2012-01-06 15:51 from w7i2 - click to readsure. the network is GSM (for 2G) and WCDMA (for 3G).but I'm afraid that this phone support only English and Korean. Pls wait for international version (dunno when).

• 2012-01-07 02:47
  • UiBx

> In reply to nomino @ 2012-01-06 08:39 from UiBx - click to readWhere can I buy it?

• 2012-01-06 23:04
  • LEDj

I have already survey many of mobile shop, but dint have any news about Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE... Can i know Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE is it device in malaysia?
thanks for comments

• 2012-01-06 16:43
  • ibh3

I live in Malaysia... I have already survey alot mobile shop, but still cant get any news for samsung galaxy s2 hd... Anyone know when the stock will arrive Malaysia? Thanks for comments

• 2012-01-06 16:33
  • ibh3
Total of 1303 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE.