Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.8

my phone(samsungh i727r) locked,i tried my gmail and pass word ,but i could not unlocked....i need help from you....

• 2014-03-25 16:24
  • MfxY

i have this phone from 4 months.it is fabulous phone.all the games run smoothly.internet speed is also very very good.i think it is the best buy in this budget

• 2013-09-27 13:24
  • XuwM

According to Bestbuy.ca and Futureshop.ca (http://goo.gl/PXPMnS) the device now ships with Android OS v4.1

• 2013-08-29 07:53
  • qb6s
  • F

hello, i just bought a samsung SHG I727R and when i connect the charger after 3 seconds it said that battery disconnected. what is the problem?? please reply to this question. thanks

• 2013-07-16 13:45
  • Nvfq

my camera doesn't work... it says: warning! fatal error!

• 2013-05-06 19:49
  • v0qZ

i have put in this phone a battery that is 1500mA...is there any problem?
thanks

• 2013-04-10 00:05
  • m1Wh

Sorry actually this isthe version I have and cannot download adobe video player....

• 2013-03-11 08:17
  • Ydes

"MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 32GB"

Not true--I successfully got a 64GB card working in this phone. It's 2/3 full of music which I have no problem playing.

• 2013-01-08 23:27
  • NG7L

How good is the sound-music quality when listening through the earphones? Is it good? is it excellent?? is it regular?? or is it bad?? I love hearing musci byb the earphones. I don't know how loud and how excellente is the quality of the volume. I would also go for a Xperia which would be better in sound quality matter??

• 2012-12-08 00:36
  • LrSC

I'm not sure how to say this, but I have had 3 android phones so far, and I hated them all.
On this phone:
copy/paste works awful, especially when you paste in between words. sometimes it "forgets" what you copied. Sometimes will get stuck on copied to clipboard massage.
battery 7 hours is the most i got. if you play with it it's even less. i hate it's rotation sensor as well (gyro), sometimes middle of the typing, it'll rotate for no reason and messes up the whole txt.

I'm sorry but i wouldn't recommend this phone, especially now that there are other better phones.
btw it's not fast at all. but then again i never have seen android being fast.

• 2012-11-22 15:12
  • q{ST

Hi I just would like to say this is a great phone I have had many phone's in the past 6 mnths and this phone by far is my top pick speed is amazing and video is awsome would recommend it to all andriod lovers and just keeping it real there are many great phone's out there this is just one of my fav's cheers

• 2012-09-17 18:54
  • kJq6

> In reply to Aehsan @ 2012-05-13 14:56 from s8FZ - click to readIts an 8 megapixel camera for rear and a face time camera thats 2.0 megapixels.

• 2012-08-13 00:28
  • kJrp

Amazing phone, with icecream sandwhich (4.0)its a slightly smaller tablet replacement

• 2012-07-17 18:43
  • QQU}

itsssssssssssss like a good cell dude just super cool

• 2012-06-28 07:22
  • bCfu

snmsung GALAXY S2
when i call any one in my contacts the screen will turnoff and it still off; until the one that i call close her phone then the screen turn on
kindly note that i cant make missed call nor end call

• 2012-06-08 10:18
  • xpBq

i am going to dubai this month end can any one tell price over there i am planning to buy.

• 2012-06-03 16:43
  • U{X9

jst wanted to know..howz the camera quality ofthis phone

• 2012-05-13 14:56
  • s8FZ

How can i unlock Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R. ? please help....

• 2012-04-26 21:59
  • 3CYj

Amazing!what a touch it has, screen is enough large.splendid speed,supports nearly all apps.

• 2012-04-20 00:55
  • 9GH3

Ublelievable phone!! Using the Rogers in Canada version for over a month.

Camera and HD video capture are STUNNING! My Iphone using co-workers are green with envy! Phone is VERY fast. No LTE in this area, but I am ready for it! Screen is indescribably wonderful! (Again, Apple users green with envy. But their green is not as nice looking! :-))

This is my first real foray into Android, and HOLY COW is there ever a lot you can do with it!! The much more open app market encourages fantastic creativity! I haven't heard of any app on itunes that wasn't cloned for android. (Siri is also. Two choices to pick from at least.) I yearn for NOTHING offered by apple.

The technology offered by Google is amazing! Translation by voice! Search by voice! GPS functions! Lattitude!

Ice cream sandwich should be out soon, before end of April they claimed.

Only negatives are (1) Battery life, which is probably on par with apple. I ordered 3 spare batteries and wall charger for $15 from Hong Kong! They're awesome too! Unlike Apple, you can actually CHANGE it! (2) When you hit the power button to wake, etc, it's VERY easy to accidentally hit the volume too. This can render a phone which was set to silent for a meeting into a real noisebox!

If you have an android phone, install two apps. 'Wheres My Droid', and Cootek Touchpal keyboard. They are both free. Thank me later.

• 2012-04-11 18:52
  • Y1cS
Total of 48 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R.