Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

1907378

7.1

This has to be one of the best Galaxy before its time love it, battery life is the only problem but easy to upgrade still run this phone with my S5.

• 2014-12-08 20:34
  • kiPs

pls the screen of my s2 i727 is bad...how much will it cost !!

• 2014-11-14 10:22
  • ftVg

I can't do hotspots with my galaxy I727. I need help badly

• 2014-11-11 19:49
  • fsWq

> In reply to Aly.Mir @ 2014-09-26 16:26 from uW$M - click to readhard reset the device using keys. Here are the steps to reset it.
Step 1:
A master reset will result in the loss of all data stored on the device including 3rd party applications.

With the device turned off, press and hold the Volume up key.

Note: To turn the device off completely, remove the battery.

Step 2:
With the Volume up key held down, press and hold the Power key.

Release the Power key when the Galaxy S II image appears.

Step 3:
Release the Volume up key when the Android system recovery screen appears.

Step 4:
Use the Volume down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset.

With wipe data/factory reset highlighted, press the Power key.

Step 5:
Press the Volume down key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data.

With Yes -- delete all user data highlighted, press the Power key.

Step 6:
Once the wipe is complete, with reboot system now highlighted, press the Power key.

The handset will restart.

• 2014-11-07 22:47
  • A2r}

I Need some Help with My Phone.. i dont Know what Happened To It But the Network is really messing Up with me. the Network Bar can be Full But you cant make Calls and you cant even go to internet with It.. need Help

• 2014-11-07 20:37
  • fmgF

> In reply to hamu @ 2014-08-24 22:23 from ITWC - click to readUse samsung kies to update android os

• 2014-11-07 06:22
  • Ibxw

> In reply to Helper @ 2014-10-02 16:34 from sUvN - click to readThank you mate.. but that option would have worked only with the phone turned on and not stuck at the Samsung logo at the start..

However, thanks a million for the help.

I have already sold the device..

• 2014-10-11 14:17
  • KIen

Amazing phone good value good size durable good batttery life runs all the current apps an full customizable simple to unlock and run KitKat tons of support to hack this phone The cpu is powerful ram is good only issue is the boot time but i never restart best phone ever for the cost i727 Skyrock Sii LTE S2 Samsung

• 2014-10-09 05:35
  • NB09

> In reply to Aly.Mir @ 2014-09-26 16:26 from uW$M - click to readIf you want your phone boot up quickly. You want to go on android recovery option and wipe to factory settings after doing you want to restart your phone from option

• 2014-10-02 16:34
  • sUvN

Well.. No-one replied for any troubleshooting tips which is ok considering this phone is quite old now.. Anyways, just wanted to share that it turned on after five days somehow.. and the first thing I did was to factory reset it.. and sold it for 70$ at a local store. My brother asked for Samsung Note II Or GSIV, which seemed quiet expensive for what they offer, so I purchased a Sony Xperia Z LTE for 330$ in black for him...

but my brother's loving it.. :\ I thought Z's screen is so washed out and considered bad as per reviews or at least if one is coming from AMOLED...

• 2014-10-02 12:15
  • 6QfH

My brother's Galaxy SII Skyrocket gets hanged at the Samsung screen at the boot. Earlier it took 5 hours for it to complete the boot. It has been two days currently. The device has not much data and only basic apps are there.

I've tried pulling out battery etc. It does shows proper charging when off though.

Any suggestions?

• 2014-09-26 16:26
  • uW$M

> In reply to hamu @ 2014-08-24 22:23 from ITWC - click to readOnly with ROM type Cyanogenmod, the best for my: http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2249072

• 2014-09-09 17:53
  • PuAP

> In reply to maulik. @ 2014-08-13 12:42 from rA@p - click to readTry using PdaNet+ app or try changing the USB cable.

• 2014-08-26 10:47
  • bC2Y

> In reply to nani @ 2014-08-08 19:43 from rATE - click to readPlz tell.me the procedure to update kitkat or jeallybean.:...and any1 help me r these compatible for i727?

• 2014-08-24 22:23
  • ITWC
  • i am. maulik baria
  • Rating0

Please help me friends USB tenth ring not working my.phone. please help me

• 2014-08-13 12:44
  • rA@p

USB tenth ring not working phone please help me friends

• 2014-08-13 12:42
  • rA@p

> In reply to feztez @ 2014-02-07 17:55 from mixc - click to readHow u upgraded to kitkat
Can u share the procedure.

• 2014-08-08 19:43
  • rATE

My mobile is not working can you please tell me where I give my mobile to repair

• 2014-07-14 09:55
  • KAFv
  • RB4197F 71483 Ray-Ba
  • Rating0

> In reply to Chris Integra @ 2013-11-09 14:30 from Pd41 - click to readAll you should do to discover more on women well before you're left behind.
RB4197F 71483 Ray-Ban?? http://www.robotpigeon.com/???...jp-6927.html

• 2014-07-10 02:47
  • 0f0x

> In reply to bittu @ 2014-03-10 07:54 from utQH - click to readUse the Kies software from Samsung, via usb cable connect to your PC.

• 2014-06-24 10:49
  • vxnc
Total of 380 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727.