Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.3
7.3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-29 07:13 from 4A$T - click to readcan u please link the page of xs cargo

• 2013-09-08 13:13
  • rAZg

Only $250 at xs cargo. Go go go

• 2013-08-29 07:13
  • 4A$T

> In reply to jsrselva @ 2013-08-24 19:46 from U{GG - click to readIf it is actually unlocked and the service you intend to use, uses one of the signal types this phones radio is compatible with, then yes.

• 2013-08-28 23:33
  • 4gyQ

> In reply to megan @ 2013-08-22 15:47 from j$11 - click to readHi can't you guide me for my query. It's under the Nick name of jsrselva.

• 2013-08-24 19:47
  • U{GG

Hi guys,
I am going to buy the s2 skyrocketi727 through the platform of EBAY. The particular seller having the brand new at&t unlocked mobile. my query is whether I can use the unlocked Mobile globaly with any network or it will be works at India only. Kindly guide me.

Awaiting for your replays...

• 2013-08-24 19:46
  • U{GG

Absolutely love this phone, best one ive had I recommend it for sure ! :)

• 2013-08-22 15:47
  • j$11

> In reply to Sank @ 2013-07-15 16:41 from U2ir - click to readis it a good idea to buy this phone. Its bought from US(At&T). I would be using it in india though. Please le me know ?

• 2013-08-20 15:44
  • Mfxc

Hey guy, I just bought this phone unlocked, now it doesnt wanna charge, it keeps showing up the battery sign with the exclamation mark. Help please!

• 2013-08-17 16:40
  • 8xcL

> In reply to batman528491 @ 2013-07-23 20:29 from q{0c - click to readmy phone sg sll the best phone ever

• 2013-08-06 16:53
  • t7xA

Battery doesn't last long as it said it does. Full charge maybe 12-15 hours, thats if you aren't on it all the time. But if you leave your phone. It could last days. And it takes about 3 hours for a full charge sometimes, usally 2hrs.

• 2013-07-23 20:29
  • q{0c

> In reply to kandarp26 @ 2013-03-25 05:54 from v{TD - click to readhas anyone tried in idea sim? its not working for me

• 2013-07-23 15:40
  • uuAq

im in hyd using dis, bt signl bar is very low,vch baseband we need to get perfect signal strength plz help anyone

• 2013-07-17 12:19
  • X}3c

enter recovey mode by holding the power button,volume up and menu key .... then reset factory

• 2013-07-16 10:50
  • fnq8

I am using unlocked mobile in India. I am facing lots of problems in Hardware and software as well.

• 2013-07-15 16:41
  • U2ir
  • F

Made more than necessary attempts to recover info from my cell...I opted a pattern lock in lieu of pin# or password. The phone jiggled in my pocket, thus deactivating and made too many pattern attempts and now I can't open any apps or links.....Please help somebody.....Thanks

• 2013-07-15 03:56
  • s1nj

used a grid pattern to lock (in lieu of password or pin#) to connect 4 point. However, carrying my cell in my pockets caused the deactivating of the pattern with an excess of attempts allowed and I cant get back into my phone because I don't have a Google acct to sign in, thus cannot activate any apps, info or nothing,,,Someone there can help me, im vey appreciative. thanks

• 2013-07-15 03:49
  • s1nj

> In reply to Basil(Shrapnel @ 2013-06-08 17:41 from y@@c - click to readits a hardware problem, the power connector.
i saw a similar situation on s1.

• 2013-06-23 09:03
  • mGsf

I have got this cell by my cousin as a gift from USA(just the set, no accessory) 4 months ago and since a month, it's not charging from the charger and only charges when connected to PC. Please help and thank you! :)
P.S. : It's running on Gingerbread and I haven't updated it.

• 2013-06-08 17:41
  • y@@c

P.S. : It's running on Gingerbread and I haven't updated it.

• 2013-06-08 17:39
  • y@@c

> In reply to Andex @ 2013-05-17 08:25 from t7J@ - click to readDO NOT use Kies. It sucks. I would recommend going to XDA developers (or Anroid Central, though the posts will tell you to go to XDA) under the Skyrocket forum and read up on how to flash 4.1.2 using Odin. No rooting necessary and the whole process took about 10 minutes or less to complete. Tip: Do not worry about holding the Home key when trying to get to Download mode. Just use the volume and power button. I think the home key was necessary for the i-900 S2's but the Skyrocket is a little different. I haven't tried the Cynagenmod yet for 4.2 but flashing worked great for me. Good luck.

• 2013-05-17 16:55
  • 4NZv
Total of 352 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727.