Samsung Galaxy S III T999 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
0.5%
Total hits:
1494342

Voting results

Design
6.6
Features
6.7
Performance
6.7
Votes:
89

Sort by:

How can i download ordinary fm radio to my device ad listen to local music.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-11 11:27
  • YdeD
  • Q

There's now also a T999L version being sold by T-Mobile USA that has LTE. Specs are otherwise the same, just to add LTE on the AWS spectrum. They have different software builds, but the T999L is also on 4.1.2.

The differences in software are explained here: http://support.t-mobile.com/co...iii-4g-t999/

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-08 17:25
  • qKv0
  • C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-21 12:06 from 2S}H - click to readdownload Skype from google play store or you can use google hangouts. I prefer hangouts because it really is like face time with the iphone

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 19:15
  • khpy
  • H

> In reply to Jhon @ 2013-07-13 21:40 from XM}U - click to readi m using it in gujarat, but there is no video calling option, how can i make vidio call?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 12:06
  • 2S}H
  • R

Can i use it with 850/1900 hspa networks after unlocking it?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 06:26
  • Ksfw
  • Q

no video calling option?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-13 21:44
  • XM}U
  • F

i m using it in Bangladesh, but there is no video calling option, how can i make vidio call?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-13 21:40
  • XM}U
  • Q

Brought one few days ago. There is a critical battery issue. Suddenly home button area gets heated and battery drains to 0% within few minutes. Even phone is turned off home button area is very high heat with no use. Very high heat in charging. This is really headache for me.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 16:22
  • X}tP
  • H

my S3 SGH t999 front glass has broken . i am not able to find any service center for this model. can anyone help

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 07:36
  • 98Sw
  • U

> In reply to nixs @ 2013-05-04 09:43 from PI{k - click to readWe have no official ETA from Samsung or any carrier on the 4.2.x updates. However you can get 4.2.2 using custom ROMS if you know what you're doing. (Not recommended as flashing custom opting systems voids your warranty and 4.1.x is still very good. there's not many changes in point one releases. )

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-10 21:05
  • Y7jm
  • R

When S3 T999 will get 4.2.2 update by T-mobile?

Plz reply?

  • Reply
  • 2013-05-04 09:43
  • PI{k
  • Q

When will be getting 4.2.2 update om S3 T999?

  • Reply
  • 2013-05-04 09:33
  • PI{k
  • Q

does lumia run android? if not, then I disagree that lumia specs are better. ;-)

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-30 13:47
  • MLKU
  • H

lumia is far better than this!

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-30 00:37
  • XuI5
  • U

> In reply to rba @ 2012-10-11 00:18 from q}qJ - click to readHi abt the s3 i9300 can u dwnload the playstion emultor to?

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-29 10:03
  • NpI$
  • R

> In reply to Maurizio @ 2013-04-03 10:43 from 3XaS - click to readyes it will

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-26 18:22
  • KkpQ
  • R

I got a prob when I play any game it shows touch wiz home stop working how to fix it
Plz help

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-24 20:14
  • 6PUk
  • U

> In reply to MrM @ 2013-02-25 06:37 from qRf2 - click to readi got the GS3 on my companie's work benefit website Worker Advantage, but walmart had it on sale for $98 with a 2 yr contract and they give you a $50 gift card..thats a sweet deal but all cariers basically have them for $98 w/2 yr contract..... and i found out this model will have LTE... i spoke to Tmo and Samsung.... basically there is no magical "LTE Radio" to them... its more like the carrier having LTE network broadcasted thru their normal network signal... thats how it was explained to me from a Samsung tech support agent.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-05 20:39
  • kS%H
  • R

will this smartphone work in Italy?

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-03 10:43
  • 3XaS
  • Q

I got my S3 from T-Mobile and it works so well. I just got a problem with my battery because it only last for a day and a half but maybe because i'm just used to my nokia e5's battery that last a week even with heavy usage

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-28 05:09
  • v0qT
  • H
Sort by:
Total of 226 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S III T999.