Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G T699 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.1
6.0
5.9

got this phone for free from walmart.com [with 2 year contract renewal with t-mobile], and it looks like it comes already factory unlocked... but i'm not sure, cuz i would have to put another carrier sim inside and the paperwork from walmart specifically says that i will get charged like $200 penalty if i do this within 181 days of "purchase." other than that - the no FM radio thing doesn't bother me, considering that the phone has pretty much everything else that no other phone quite has. now i am just looking for a guide how to root the damn thing cuz I want to start loading the good apps

• 2012-12-08 17:45
  • 0fB$

where can i buy this in Saudi Arabia?

• 2012-12-08 10:06
  • nT30

is it gonna be launched in Malaysia ?

• 2012-12-08 06:14
  • tu6y

is this phone going to launch in malaysia ?

• 2012-12-08 06:10
  • tu6y

Chipset is 8260A while SGS Blaze has 8260

• 2012-11-27 00:27
  • U3xT

I got new brand SGS Blaze @USD250 without contract. I am interested to buy SGS Relay without contract. What is the price?

• 2012-11-25 21:06
  • U3xT

europe. release it there.

• 2012-11-20 00:13
  • M}YA

> In reply to Optional @ 2012-11-16 07:47 from 7wjk - click to readphoton q is better.. but not available on T-MOBILE
so argument invalid

• 2012-11-17 09:11
  • 0dD7

> In reply to Sarika @ 2012-10-29 08:36 from wiwr - click to readexcellent mobile

• 2012-11-17 07:26
  • vGMB

> In reply to Mario @ 2012-11-07 04:34 from Pv0e - click to readI would suggest the Motorola Photon Q, it has better camera and screen resolution.

• 2012-11-16 07:47
  • 7wjk

I was expecting this phone to make a big impact here in Puerto Rico. I guess this is Samsung's apology for how it neglected the Sidekick owners.

• 2012-11-13 22:58
  • j8wI

I'm looking for a new smartphone, I love the powerfull Nokia N900 but I want to use Android ICS and more RAM and dual core with qwerty keyboard , Now I find the samsung captivate glide and this Galaxy S Relay, but do you know other better smartphone option to change my N900?

• 2012-11-07 04:34
  • Pv0e

Samsung, Seriosuly.. Please do not pretend it is too hard to create a phone with Qwerty Keyboard and has the specifications that equal or better the samsung Galaxy S3. Just because the Trend is touch screen does not mean touch is end all be all. Truth is Samsung does not know it's Australian market, Look at HTC Desire Z phone- If it only had the specifications to equal the Galaxy S3 then it would be the phone that is practically end all and be all- Hence Apple has it's own cult fan crowd and is the devil in disguise but in the end it is the phone that is most powerful with the highest and best specs that made Samsung the leader. Bring ut a keyboard for F sake. I am sure it would not hurt to bring out a top notch quality mobile with Qwerty Keyboard and full features. and until Samsung does, then me and the other millions of peeps won't bother with Samsung phones.

• 2012-11-07 01:33
  • YP1t

New QWERTY phones always seem to be behind the curveball when they come out. Being a big fan of QWERTY phones, I'm always disappointed at how the specs done seem to meet up to other high-end phones on the market. I would be much happier if this phone had a Quad-core processor; at least an 8 MP camera; larger than 8 GB internal storage; and the latest version of Bluetooth. However, I'm still awaiting its arrival to Europe. Hopefully it's sooner than later!

• 2012-11-06 16:48
  • n1C{

> In reply to Shasha @ 2012-10-27 20:37 from fmbY - click to readThis phone is very beautiful

• 2012-11-01 11:44
  • t}rU

any body from india who own my dream phone (relay). Please tell me from where i can have it.

• 2012-10-30 04:30
  • rJK2

Price range pls.

• 2012-10-29 08:36
  • wiwr

is it gonna be launched in Egypt??

• 2012-10-27 20:37
  • fmbY

> In reply to psygnosi @ 2012-10-22 07:41 from jTfx - click to readyea, tell us where or who unlocked your phone. I bought it, works beautifully, but I need to unlock it.

• 2012-10-25 09:13
  • X9Lv
Total of 126 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G T699.