Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G T699 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.2

Samsung, Seriosuly.. Please do not pretend it is too hard to create a phone with Qwerty Keyboard and has the specifications that equal or better the samsung Galaxy S3. Just because the Trend is touch screen does not mean touch is end all be all. Truth is Samsung does not know it's Australian market, Look at HTC Desire Z phone- If it only had the specifications to equal the Galaxy S3 then it would be the phone that is practically end all and be all- Hence Apple has it's own cult fan crowd and is the devil in disguise but in the end it is the phone that is most powerful with the highest and best specs that made Samsung the leader. Bring ut a keyboard for F sake. I am sure it would not hurt to bring out a top notch quality mobile with Qwerty Keyboard and full features. and until Samsung does, then me and the other millions of peeps won't bother with Samsung phones.

• 2012-11-07 01:33
  • YP1t

New QWERTY phones always seem to be behind the curveball when they come out. Being a big fan of QWERTY phones, I'm always disappointed at how the specs done seem to meet up to other high-end phones on the market. I would be much happier if this phone had a Quad-core processor; at least an 8 MP camera; larger than 8 GB internal storage; and the latest version of Bluetooth. However, I'm still awaiting its arrival to Europe. Hopefully it's sooner than later!

• 2012-11-06 16:48
  • n1C{

> In reply to Shasha @ 2012-10-27 20:37 from fmbY - click to readThis phone is very beautiful

• 2012-11-01 11:44
  • t}rU

any body from india who own my dream phone (relay). Please tell me from where i can have it.

• 2012-10-30 04:30
  • rJK2

Price range pls.

• 2012-10-29 08:36
  • wiwr

is it gonna be launched in Egypt??

• 2012-10-27 20:37
  • fmbY

> In reply to psygnosi @ 2012-10-22 07:41 from jTfx - click to readyea, tell us where or who unlocked your phone. I bought it, works beautifully, but I need to unlock it.

• 2012-10-25 09:13
  • X9Lv

when this phone is going to launch in India:::pls let me knw soon...

• 2012-10-24 06:26
  • utxt

> In reply to psygnosi @ 2012-10-22 07:41 from jTfx - click to readhow did you get it unlocked?

• 2012-10-24 02:40
  • fk$2

I have this phone and I got it unlocked. I'm using it in Guam and it works beautifully using 4g. It should work everywhere(other countries). Its like night and day between this phone and the Samsung Captivate Glide. Dual Snapdragon S4 is very fast. I love the Qwerty Keyboard. Awesome phone. Highly Recommended.

• 2012-10-22 07:41
  • jTfx

i hope it will get release in my country..papua new guinea!

• 2012-10-18 14:36
  • tV0b

do have in confrence video calling

• 2012-10-18 13:43
  • vwes

i need this mobile in Bangalore,Karanataka,INDIA soonly because its a mini computer functions to work lot in a single touch of professional and as well as personal works.

• 2012-10-18 11:31
  • 2SIL

I second that: please, oh, please, make this phone available in Europe. There are too few available models with hardware keyboard, and even less with all sets of paranthesis. I won't jump in on smartphones without a proper hardware keyboard.

• 2012-10-11 22:32
  • pI$p

When this phone will come in India? After using Htc Touch Pro 2 Quwerty phone. Now i would like see how Samsung phone will work.

• 2012-10-09 00:43
  • sSRm

> In reply to Martin @ 2012-09-11 16:19 from MRBQ - click to readYeah, totally agree on the FM. I don't know why they omit it.
Like the keyboard takes too much space. So dumb.

• 2012-10-08 19:39
  • ftKb

I hope this is real!! I would love to have a Samsung galaxy s3 with hardware keyboard!! But i hope it won't be to different from the Galaxy S3's specifications

• 2012-10-08 05:17
  • IaRb

U.k never get good phones with keyboard why not we want them too.

• 2012-10-08 00:12
  • JCqg

Please bring the phone to the Bahamas, Please i need this phone.

• 2012-10-06 20:19
  • YikS

when this mobile release at K,S,A. ,hoping will come early

• 2012-10-05 18:15
  • aneG
Total of 113 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G T699.