Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.4

> In reply to PinoyBlackHat @ 2015-01-25 15:46 from PSv0 - click to readBro...my phone is not rooted..can i use this app in my phone??? Pls tell me..will this erase any datas frm my phone???

• 2015-01-31 15:47
  • rAMJ

its a very slow ph ever! every apps r takes too longer to open...Im very disappointed! its not a good ph!

• 2015-01-30 13:03
  • 7tJK
  • F

> In reply to PinoyBlackHat @ 2015-01-25 15:46 from PSv0 - click to readNo bro...my phone is not rooted...and thank u for ur advise...i will try this app..thank u...

• 2015-01-28 16:59
  • rAf4

I used my cellphone (Samsung gts5282) an online games, then the next day it cannot open. may I ask help if what can I do about it? Im looking forward to your response. thank you!

• 2015-01-28 07:39
  • 7Xut

Below average phone but it is stable with some lagging issues. Rooting it will only worsen the situation. Gets considerably heated when it is operated while being charged. Normal for scarce use. Battery gets drained too much quickly. Approximately 7 percent in every 10 to 15 mins while playing hd games with full brightness.
Overall Below average phone.

• 2015-01-26 12:31
  • rKJX

Overall Below average phone.

• 2015-01-26 12:29
  • rKJX

> In reply to Dani @ 2015-01-24 12:43 from rATA - click to readis your phone rooted?
try greenify. it will hybernate some of your unwanted apps to prevent it from consuming memory.
for now im using it and

• 2015-01-25 15:46

Its hang alot

• 2015-01-25 12:06
  • uZaT

> In reply to anam @ 2014-06-27 16:11 from fxHd - click to readi hve a prblm i forgote myback up pin code so myphone is lockup please help me

• 2015-01-24 17:12
  • N7$D

> In reply to PinoyBlackHat @ 2015-01-18 10:39 from PSv0 - click to readNow iam using clean master ,Apus launcher and apus booster plus...is it inough?...but still my phone is hanging (sometimes only...) what can i do? Can i make my phone as hang free...anyway thank you for ur opinion..

• 2015-01-24 12:43
  • rATA

Lemme share my experience.

I have this phone for about a year until I decided to sell it. I have no grudge for Samsung, like at all but this phone just sucks. It lags a lot, hang a lot, I have rooted it and all, but apparently it's over and there is nothing I could do again.

If you want cheap but kicking phone, you better go for Lenovo a369i ot a316i, I have both and they just works awesomely considering the price.

Hope this is helpful.

• 2015-01-23 09:11
  • tA$0

> In reply to Sohail @ 2015-01-14 13:25 from uWUM - click to readDude apps hangs a lot

• 2015-01-20 16:12
  • YTcx

F*** this phone is not supporting Clash Of Clans !!!

• 2015-01-19 15:26
  • vIfN
  • F

> In reply to modo @ 2015-01-14 19:33 from fvB$ - click to readcheck if you downloaded the full package of shadow fight. it may need the obb file. check it on scdard/android/obb , there must be a folder for shadow fight . you can download it from playstore legit. for full package

• 2015-01-18 10:46
  • PSv0

> In reply to Dani @ 2015-01-16 14:06 from rATy - click to readfor now, theres no official kitkat update for our star.>>> some issues such as lagging/hanging can be cause by other apps running on background. you can use ram cleaner/booster to keep you phone in its full performance . because of the apps you downloaded build caches everyday and that caches remains in your memory and cannot be overwritten by the same app who builds cache. (some ram management app requires root access)

• 2015-01-18 10:39
  • PSv0

> In reply to Roy Zain @ 2014-12-24 14:11 from uiWy - click to readyou lied there is nothing galaxy star with 4 inch -_-"

• 2015-01-17 07:33
  • 6c2C

Yes...it s not good...this phone is hanging when i using small apps also..always hang and stuck only .i bought it since 1 year only..but now i am disappointed .but its battery and camera is good..my only problem is HANGING,HANGING,HANGING..I thing it will be ok after the software update..guys , can i update it into Kitkat? Pls help me..

• 2015-01-16 14:06
  • rATy

I cannot download images, audio and videos from my whatsapp

• 2015-01-15 21:22
  • NwLN

Can anyone tell me how to scroll down if your phone is enabled to talk back ? Please. I badly need to know right now. Thanks :)

• 2015-01-15 13:46
  • 7X7C

Shadow fight 2 not working, any idea what is wrong!?

• 2015-01-14 19:33
  • fvB$
Total of 2677 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Star S5280.