Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Ghosh my hit no on this page is 7777777

• 2015-03-26 07:33
  • X0EY

phone is crap.screen usually freezes, restarts unnecesarily (its switches off and on for itself), cant answer calls and battery is in bad condition....Dont ever buy this phone.i recommend it

• 2015-03-25 17:59
  • fjTM

It's a crap if you update it. It hangs all time ... not suet to watch movies due to its size and hang problem ... games less than 5mb will work properly ... Not allowed to root. camera pixel is bad.

• 2015-03-18 13:50
  • vbMS

This is a crap... samsung should not be upbringing such kind of phone... this only losses its credibility..always hung and logg... i cant watch videos on youtube..such a waste of money..

• 2015-03-17 09:30

• thuH

Hi,Please don't go for this model, I am using since 2014 December, its sucks

• 2015-03-11 05:14
  • bEQX

Great little phone for the money, I have a S5282 dual sim model.

No it is not a 3G, if you want a 3G phone, don't buy a 2G one

Slow, laggy, crap camera -> Agreed, it is not as quick as some, but I am not a game player so for making calls and getting text messages it works well.

Small & neat, fits in the palm of your hand and is Dual sim

The battery life seems to go on for ages, but I am not a great talker.

Suits my needs, may not suit yours

• 2015-03-10 09:25
  • mHae

Well, A cheap price, "good performance" and good looks. No I have recently used this phone and I have NOT enjoyed using it. Slow, laggy, crap camera, crap battery life, bad call quality, bad touch screen i can go on for years. I DO NOT recommend this phone and I will would be embarrassed to put a successful company's name on such a unless failure.

• 2015-03-08 09:45
  • X3$G

worst phone in android device often hanging and cant able to play games

• 2015-03-07 12:48
  • utYi

> In reply to Bhanu @ 2015-02-28 17:17 from rKQv - click to readThis phone is not a good phone it has no 3g support and it hangs on playing game like sub way surfer and temple run.But It has a good screen touch and battery is very fine. But it hangs alot

• 2015-03-04 03:54
  • t1$A

this phone is not good and low in speed and hanging many times

• 2015-03-03 05:47
  • HxfJ

> In reply to areeb @ 2014-06-11 10:17 from y@ZL - click to readThis phone is too much laggy!
1]camera quality is worst.
2) Doesn't have 3g support.
3)Games like subway and temple
hang too much .
4)screen touch is not effective.
5)screen freezes for long time.
6)It is a gsm hanset that's the worst.
7)u should't by such a useless tiny phone difficult to type.
8)doen't have flash.

• 2015-03-01 04:53
  • X0Bh

3gsupport are not tell me

• 2015-02-28 17:17
  • rKQv

never ever go for this useless thing and pleas don' call this a smart phone

• 2015-02-28 08:23
  • uwxu

Is this phone support 3G or not?
Please tell me!

• 2015-02-23 12:53
  • rKvh

ootha phone

• 2015-02-21 14:59
  • uvqH

Hi I'v got a problem here my phone doesn't wana load the programs whn I switch it on. Its like it automatically switches itselfoff like whn it has insufficient battery. Wht might be the problem of the phone?

• 2015-02-21 05:37
  • 9xEJ

Who so ever is saying not to buy are out of their mind. This phome is very good for middle class people. You must try it.......

• 2015-02-09 11:13
  • rKJ3

Well i got this mobile from my friend old neighbor for free from his hands i found this mobile pretty cute and sexy looks like Dove Soap cutted from the half the software is pretty good and fast also i use ccleaner but the video player in 480p is little bit slow the screen is pretty small but others are all good its camera good 2 mega pixels its a pretty good mobile battery is good 3 hours storage is 2gb not bad at all :)

• 2015-02-07 11:44
  • Hx6B
Total of 2699 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Star S5280.