Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G I200 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.3
5.3
5.4

> In reply to SHerrera @ 2015-04-22 05:12 from AEuM - click to readditto with mine. Funny it started around the same time I was eligible for an upgrade.......hmmmmmm

• 2015-05-04 21:37
  • 0Hdy

Was an okay phone at first, but then the memory kept getting filled with absolutely nothing. What I absolutely HATE about this phone is how I can't even look at my own photos that I have already taken because "there's not enough space available" and I have to delete apps, photos, videos, or other files. Even when I did that and I only had 10 of my pictures left in the phone, and only 3 apps that I use, it still fills the memory with "Miscellaneous Files." What does it want from me? I feel like I'm at the mercy of my own phone, because somehow it's getting filled up with files that don't even make sense when I try to figure out what is hogging all the memory. It's slow, lags when I try to text, and it won't even let me see the files that I myself put there (which is barely anything to begin with). How is a phone going to let you take pictures, and then not let you see it when it's already part of the memory? So stupid. And the fact that there are tons of apps that i don't EVEN USE, NOR WANT TO, on my phone that constantly update themselves, and cannot be removed is absolutely absurd.

• 2015-04-22 05:12
  • AEuM

My brother has this phone he dropped so many times until it shattered the screen but was still useable it is though but the phone is crappy I have the LG g Vista vs880 get my phone it is tha best

• 2015-02-15 05:15
  • 4Jkd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-05 18:02 from fsTy - click to readsir im ad. dilip verma from india in mp state
i want to purchase this cell phone so pls hlp me and kindly some information for this mobile phone
and i ask a second que.
when u using this phone and what performane of this phone.
according to exeprince.
and pls. tell me about what advanatage/ disadvantage this phone.
i m waiting ur responce.

• 2014-11-06 19:41
  • t}JU

am in Ghana but the phone does not support my MTN sim what they write whenever i put the sim into the phone is Non-Verizon Sim and also this sim card is from unknown source and i don't know why

• 2014-11-05 18:02
  • fsTy

Camera without flash? What kind of joke is that? I didn't even know this until downloading a simple flashlight application that uses the camera light normally unless you want to struggle using screen light. Garbage.

• 2014-09-11 05:07
  • T2h$

Memory-sucks
Battery life-not as bad as I expected.
Camera- flat out sucks. No flash, I never even use it.
Speaker-actually pretty good.
Size-kinda bulky, but sits nice in the palm of your hand
Price-fair. Inexpensive compared to many other phones and free on verzion
Over all, not terrible, but I definitely don't recommend it unless you don't mind the missing features.

• 2013-11-08 22:50
  • 4Jea

My 4G doesnt work anymore after it updated !

• 2013-10-27 23:10
  • 4sbA

My 4G doesnt work anymore after it updated !

• 2013-10-27 23:09
  • 4sbA

Can i use this phone in the Philippine?

• 2013-07-22 19:50
  • wHrS

The memory is what gets on my nerves. The SD slot is practically useless and it has hardly any memory. I have a total of seven apps I downloaded and it's out of memory. I have to delete pictures and music all the time. Very annoying.

• 2013-06-09 04:23
  • jNvr

Decent beginner's smart phone. Has all the smartphone features and some newer ones. It gets you foot in the door for you. I only wish there was flash on the camera, but I can live without.

• 2013-04-30 15:49
  • kKuY

Not happy about camera or new jelly bean update

• 2013-03-15 06:10
  • 7yS8
  • disappointedtothemax
  • Rating0

I rarely rate items but this phone sucks!!!! No flash, not enough memory, pics suck,, it freezes all the time. On the plus the battery life isn't too bag. I give the stellar a .5 rating out of 5. I should have stayed with my HTC evo. The sells rep should have to pay big time for forcing this crap on me. :-(

• 2013-02-15 10:37
  • cNNv

> In reply to Neeraj @ 2012-09-26 13:42 from vbyq - click to readExcellent phone but has no flash for camera

• 2012-11-23 01:14
  • I8vn

Please mention that the RAM in this device is 1GB.

• 2012-10-17 11:17
  • QIPx

Get why galaxy stellar is known as Tiny galaxy s3 on http://heart2surf.com/tiny-gal...axy-stellar/

• 2012-09-26 13:42
  • vbyq

> In reply to Sunny @ 2012-08-29 10:28 from uRAc - click to readDoes this have GPU as its not mentioned in the specification?

• 2012-09-25 11:27
  • QJia
  • LotsACellPhonesUsed
  • Rating0

So having come from a Galaxy Nexus to this was a huge move. However I am extremely happy with the "stellar" performance it provides. I play a lot of mobile games. Dead Trigger and Minecraft mainly. These are both graphic intense apps and the Stellar plays both flawlessly.

• 2012-09-15 21:26
  • 4Jvg

tell me that about internet speed, is there any 3g speed charge on tata indicom or it work on simple data pack

• 2012-09-05 07:56
  • PERL
Total of 22 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G I200.