Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G I200 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.2
5.2
5.3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-05 18:02 from fsTy - click to readsir im ad. dilip verma from india in mp state
i want to purchase this cell phone so pls hlp me and kindly some information for this mobile phone
and i ask a second que.
when u using this phone and what performane of this phone.
according to exeprince.
and pls. tell me about what advanatage/ disadvantage this phone.
i m waiting ur responce.

• 2014-11-06 19:41
  • t}JU

am in Ghana but the phone does not support my MTN sim what they write whenever i put the sim into the phone is Non-Verizon Sim and also this sim card is from unknown source and i don't know why

• 2014-11-05 18:02
  • fsTy

Camera without flash? What kind of joke is that? I didn't even know this until downloading a simple flashlight application that uses the camera light normally unless you want to struggle using screen light. Garbage.

• 2014-09-11 05:07
  • T2h$

Memory-sucks
Battery life-not as bad as I expected.
Camera- flat out sucks. No flash, I never even use it.
Speaker-actually pretty good.
Size-kinda bulky, but sits nice in the palm of your hand
Price-fair. Inexpensive compared to many other phones and free on verzion
Over all, not terrible, but I definitely don't recommend it unless you don't mind the missing features.

• 2013-11-08 22:50
  • 4Jea

My 4G doesnt work anymore after it updated !

• 2013-10-27 23:10
  • 4sbA

My 4G doesnt work anymore after it updated !

• 2013-10-27 23:09
  • 4sbA

Can i use this phone in the Philippine?

• 2013-07-22 19:50
  • wHrS

The memory is what gets on my nerves. The SD slot is practically useless and it has hardly any memory. I have a total of seven apps I downloaded and it's out of memory. I have to delete pictures and music all the time. Very annoying.

• 2013-06-09 04:23
  • jNvr

Decent beginner's smart phone. Has all the smartphone features and some newer ones. It gets you foot in the door for you. I only wish there was flash on the camera, but I can live without.

• 2013-04-30 15:49
  • kKuY

Not happy about camera or new jelly bean update

• 2013-03-15 06:10
  • 7yS8
  • disappointedtothemax
  • Rating0

I rarely rate items but this phone sucks!!!! No flash, not enough memory, pics suck,, it freezes all the time. On the plus the battery life isn't too bag. I give the stellar a .5 rating out of 5. I should have stayed with my HTC evo. The sells rep should have to pay big time for forcing this crap on me. :-(

• 2013-02-15 10:37
  • cNNv

> In reply to Neeraj @ 2012-09-26 13:42 from vbyq - click to readExcellent phone but has no flash for camera

• 2012-11-23 01:14
  • I8vn

Please mention that the RAM in this device is 1GB.

• 2012-10-17 11:17
  • QIPx

Get why galaxy stellar is known as Tiny galaxy s3 on http://heart2surf.com/tiny-gal...axy-stellar/

• 2012-09-26 13:42
  • vbyq

> In reply to Sunny @ 2012-08-29 10:28 from uRAc - click to readDoes this have GPU as its not mentioned in the specification?

• 2012-09-25 11:27
  • QJia
  • LotsACellPhonesUsed
  • Rating0

So having come from a Galaxy Nexus to this was a huge move. However I am extremely happy with the "stellar" performance it provides. I play a lot of mobile games. Dead Trigger and Minecraft mainly. These are both graphic intense apps and the Stellar plays both flawlessly.

• 2012-09-15 21:26
  • 4Jvg

tell me that about internet speed, is there any 3g speed charge on tata indicom or it work on simple data pack

• 2012-09-05 07:56
  • PERL

> In reply to Sunny @ 2012-08-29 10:28 from uRAc - click to readits ausum handset according to feature
i ll purchare it

• 2012-09-01 14:21
  • uCr$
  • F

Yeah I am first..
Nice Cell!

• 2012-08-29 10:28
  • uRAc
Total of 19 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G I200.