Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.4
7.3

im just about to get myself a tablet i just wanna know if i can make calls on this tablet? Please reply =)

• 2013-07-26 16:42
  • ftb}

> In reply to aloke @ 2013-07-23 12:39 from PSLa - click to readcn v connent pendrive and hard disk to tab GT P5100 using host usb

• 2013-07-25 05:58
  • uvt9

Do you mean I can not connect directly with the USB, I still have to get an adapter and the adapter doesn't come with it.

• 2013-07-24 00:52
  • LEE$

> In reply to may @ 2013-06-29 14:30 from rvcu - click to readhi it alao happened tommy tab,., try to restart the tab as soon as u found something like dat on ur gallery,.,=)

• 2013-07-23 16:51
  • t7Xk

i also use tab 2 10.1 for me its ok to use but sometimes it just hang while using it,. ang automaticaly close and restart and sometimes i was shock when i go to the gallery ang the device saying that there is no album to show,., i taught ilose all my photos i just immidiately restart it and boom the photos was back!!

• 2013-07-23 16:48
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-21 08:44 from fnCH - click to readUSB Host means you can connect pen drive, etc to the tab. However, you need to buy one adapter (available from ebay) to connect USB devices to the tablet.

• 2013-07-23 12:39
  • PSLa

what does USB host mean on the tab??

• 2013-07-21 08:44
  • fnCH

> In reply to S Mani Sriperumbdur @ 2013-07-05 10:36 from 2TcW - click to readHello S Mani, I am not sure about Chennai but in Bangalore I purchased it from reliance Digital about 3 months back at a special offer price of just Rs 23K(refer to the link http://www.reliancedigital.in/...01-inch.html where they are still selling at that price). Due to the heavy discount it is in demand and it is usually not in ready stock in Reliance store(they would have just a display piece) but they got a new box packed item for me within one week of paying the advance. I purchased it mainly for email, ebook viewing and video playing and the tablet is excellent for all of them. 3G and wifi internet are very fast and there is no lag. You can also make phone calls if the 3G SIM card has voice support. I selected it instead of the iPads which are available in that price range mainly because of SD card support missing in the iPad and 3G support missing in the low cost iPads which are

• 2013-07-19 09:19
  • PSLa

to upgrade to 4.1.2 jb download samsung kies to ur computer, then connect your tablet and let the compter do the work, i did it to my samsung galaxy s2 from icecream sandwich to jb and its well worth the 10 mins it takes to update

• 2013-07-18 13:37
  • MVg6

> In reply to ص&#158 @ 2013-07-18 02:17 from akIY - click to readhow abt u leave the tab an get a life

• 2013-07-18 12:22
  • MVg6

can anyone tell me if they upgrade the os to j.b. 4.1and how

• 2013-07-18 02:17
  • akIY

can anyone tell me how to use TV out function on this p5100 tab. i have bought a tv out cable which has a 30 pin connector and 3 cable that go to the TV. yellow white red one. it doesnt seem to work.

• 2013-07-16 08:13
  • PErt

I want to ask does the Galaxy Note 10.1 use Gorilla Glass from Corning for screen protection

• 2013-07-12 22:31
  • 6mSb

I like the table its really good, I like the interface its fast and reliable when you need but I wish it had better camera on it, because you dont get a good quality photo while using it so yeah totally recommend it

When you get the tablet buy a cover fast because since the tablet is so light and thin you might drop it.

Oh yeah and remember to be careful with your device because if u take care of it I can assure u it last long.

• 2013-07-11 19:16
  • Ye81

is S.g tab 2 10.1 16gb 3g +wifi are able to access internet with ptcl broad band with out any wire

• 2013-07-11 09:18
  • 6PHs

please how can i contact to wifi?

• 2013-07-08 07:38
  • mg{I

Why this device p5100 can not install adobe flash player.

• 2013-07-06 18:43
  • tVkL

Whats meant with TV Out? Is there a way to attach a HDMI cable to the Tablet? MHL or sort of mini-HDMI or something? Can't find any accurate specs on different sites incl. samsung site itself.
Thanks for any answer :)

• 2013-07-05 13:25
  • Sdn}
  • S Mani Sriperumbdur
  • Rating0

I had been searching total Chennai for over a week for this Tab but wherever I go, showrooms inform either it is "Out of stock" or the model is "stopped/outdated". Anybody pls advise where this model is available ready stock in Chennai & what will be the price tag. Also advise whether buying this "outdated model" is worth. How long the supporting APPS will be available for this Tab? This tab works on 1GHz processor & already many models with 1.5 GHz are in the market today & hence in near future will the processor support future applications & if so for how long? Pls pls somebody explain ... I am breaking my head like anything as this is my heavy first investment for a tablet with THE BEST SPECIFICATIONS. Pls help.

• 2013-07-05 10:36
  • 2TcW

Hello,

Recently I got P5100 and when i checked i noticed even here its says
Sensors- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
in the unit, there is NO gyro.
Supplier says that they are not responsible for spec mentioned in this site.
So make sure when you get your smart, check spec form original site as well!!!

• 2013-07-04 09:07
  • w9Je
  • F
Total of 979 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100.