Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.4
7.3

I my tab i got 2 problems 1 some thimes when i pug it into a charger then it shows red cross mak on bettry 2 when i go to the factory mode i tries to erase cache files it shows eror an automaticly restart .
Please any one help me to come out this problemes

• 2015-01-11 13:32
  • YTEt

Just inherited one. I wanted to use it as a media centre but amazingly, it has no support for HDMI. Even with the Samsumg 30 pin to HDMI adaptor - it doesn't work. Major fault.

Apparently this does not apply to the US version - just the European version.

• 2015-01-10 21:53
  • 3%b0

> In reply to Iraj saba @ 2014-12-29 16:44 from a3p1 - click to readfind a nearest immediately and throw it away asap

• 2015-01-01 18:32
  • fjT$

my tablet is not responding. Cannot switch off. now battery discharged. even charged cannot switch on.

• 2014-12-30 19:56
  • NvYt

my Tablet dose not operate when i turn it on it gives message that android checking engine dose not work ; what can i do?

• 2014-12-29 16:44
  • a3p1

Can microsft office or open office be loaded on this Tab2 device along with adobe reader

• 2014-12-17 10:06
  • uta%

> In reply to gail @ 2014-11-27 13:35 from v0qJ - click to readBattery problem

• 2014-12-06 07:34
  • uC00

It has problems with earset my earset is alright but it doesn't gove clear voice

• 2014-11-28 17:01
  • uuPf

my samsung galaxy tab 2 p5100 did not open and charge when i push the on button only a blink of power appeared then gone i charged it for 2 hours and no battery indication..what would be the problem?please help me on this...thank you

• 2014-11-27 13:35
  • v0qJ

My tab 2 10.1 has freezed when i tried to restart. it doesnt even switched on. Any help plz!!!

• 2014-11-22 09:49
  • fqxx

i got this smsung glaxy tab 2 10.1, after a yr and 3mons it has no power at all, they said its the IC power so it was replaced, the tab worked only a day and another problem occur, charging didnt work, again i went to the service center and according to them its the charger jack so replaced it, got home and charge the tab and it work til 100% charge, open it and play the music, after an hour or two i have to sleep so i turn off the power, the nxt day i turn on the power and no more, i try to charged it and same problem occur, the charging didnt work... so i just wnt to ask whats really the problem with this samsung tab of mine.. please help.. i spend a lot for this. thank you.

• 2014-11-18 03:51
  • vj1g

> In reply to PhantomII @ 2014-09-26 13:10 from gyh6 - click to readDo you have a link for the 4.4.4 SOKP you mention? I've only seena Tab 2 7.0 version not the 10.1, thanks.

• 2014-10-05 17:17
  • pwd3

> In reply to Ngine @ 2014-09-16 09:46 from rrYP - click to readyup best battery of all tablets specialy if you put 4.4 SOKP in it 12hr video

• 2014-09-26 13:10
  • gyh6

pls mine did not cm wit a memory card i bought a 16g memory it shows under settings dat dere is memory but i cant save anytin in it. n d phone memory is filled what do i do pls n its important 2 me. tanx.

• 2014-09-19 17:04
  • CD5i

Talk about battery performance and I am yet to get another tab that can beat this one. not even the ipad.

• 2014-09-16 09:46
  • rrYP

im having problem with my gallery if i try to transfer pictures direct from it via bluetooth it automatically stop the process. . .if i mark the pictures then tap the share button it will stop and return to homescreen. . .how can i fix this issue? help please

thanks!

• 2014-09-11 08:52
  • Shvt

Try clean the port with a shaver brush or equivalent plus give it a few blows. It works for mine.
Good luck.

• 2014-09-03 15:16
  • RJh3

To many pattern attempts. my tab lock and I have no phone number to call and no internet as well as I have no google email address

• 2014-08-28 10:23
  • N9Km

• 2014-08-28 09:55
  • N9Km

GREAT TAB!!! Normally I hate Samsung products, but this tab is so great! S.U.P.E.R battery life! Love everything large clean display, premium tab! Perhaps the best Samsung device ever!

• 2014-08-22 18:50
  • PHvm
Total of 982 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100.