Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

3719997

7.4

Can we play big and heavy games like shadow guns down,GTA,9mm,FIFA,multiplayer game, max pyen.????? Plz only.the user of this tab help me. I love to play games and I want a big screen for games so I'm thinking to buy this tab. So kindly help me.
Thanks.

• 2012-12-05 15:12
  • KIew

> In reply to Balakovo @ 2012-12-04 08:18 from utMt - click to readYes, but on the iPad you can only download stuff from iTunes.

• 2012-12-05 10:55
  • MTVJ

Please i need help as my tab is showing SD card damaged but if i use it on my laptop it is working. I saved some music and pictures to the SD card and when i open them in my tab it is showing damaged SD card. I tried to re-insert the SD card and sometimes it works but when i play music it is jumping from one song to another. I also tried to view my pictures but suddenly my tab re-starts by itself.

• 2012-12-05 06:19
  • Mf5Y

Thanks.

• 2012-12-04 15:39
  • KIej

I have samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 but if i want to play video on browser he want to flash player play stor not flash player so what is the salotion

• 2012-12-04 12:28
  • uZa{

> In reply to Thrazz @ 2012-12-01 07:23 from v0qK - click to readIpad is better be coz ,if u use Samsung galaxy tab it gets struck in the middle and it automatically switches off waste processor,so if u are using apple ipad u won't get struck it have a good processor now I am using apple ipad 2 I am enjoying every day so my opinion is to buy apple ipad

• 2012-12-04 08:18
  • utMt

> In reply to Thrazz @ 2012-12-01 07:23 from v0qK - click to readthe ipad has a better disply

• 2012-12-03 18:15
  • fXtS

Is it possible to make calls ????

• 2012-12-02 20:42
  • fkI7

Dear frndz, bot dis P5100 from Australia Vodaphone 1mnth back now using in Bangladesh.But when i insrt Loacl sim in dis got network lockd & i went to loacl market for unlck the Tab....bt he did fail n got OS crashd...aftr dat he did instl new Anroid OS with open source firmware..N now can use Local sim!!!bt prblm is....now i cant update the OS 4.0.3 to 4.1....showing NO UPDATE AVLBLE???

• 2012-12-02 17:16
  • uNVC

Which is better, samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 p5100 or the New ipad with retina display? pls explain. Thanks:)

• 2012-12-01 07:23
  • v0qK

> In reply to egong tattoo @ 2012-11-24 19:59 from J21m - click to readU can use your browser to surf facebook (www.facebook) tick 'request desktop site' for fully funtional, if that to heavy, u can use lite facebook site (www.m.facebook) for glxy tab, facebook app is not recommanded :)

• 2012-11-30 18:07
  • tui1

> In reply to hhh @ 2012-11-26 16:49 from t7Xk - click to readyes my dear friend, i am using it for past 3 months, and its very easy for video calling also

• 2012-11-29 14:06
  • JE7B

i love this tab. it meets all i need in a tab.
can't compare with i-pad. this is better.
easy to use, plug and play. external memory, plays all files without conversion.
Guys i think differently about Samsung
they r the BEST

• 2012-11-28 16:13
  • N9@S

Hi guys,

Y is it ICS is not supported by adobe? Actually i was trying to download a flash player for my tab 2 10.1 but unfortunately i learned that my OS is not supported by adobe. Also, i cant play videos that being posted and apps in my fb. Is there any way to resolve my issue? Thanks in advance...

• 2012-11-28 15:14
  • K7eu

Hi guys,

• 2012-11-28 08:03
  • K7gL

> In reply to allanigue @ 2012-11-27 13:54 from t7X2 - click to readNo need to openline if it's not locked to a carrier. The easiest way to test if it's openline or not is to use different sims from various network providers.

• 2012-11-28 02:13
  • UD{4

GUYS! What if the tablet is from canada and it was sent from the Philippines, do you need to open line it? or no need?

• 2012-11-27 13:54
  • t7X2

yea this is verry good,. its just that its so expensive. i wish a had a chance to own one. :(

• 2012-11-27 05:31
  • vxuw

How do i remove word recognition?

• 2012-11-27 01:25
  • 7E8J
Total of 945 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100.