Its not switching on...not even showing charging...pls giv ny solution
- 2015-01-20 15:24
I purchased samsung Tab 2 on March 2014. On Sept 19, 2014 it stopped working. It was not charging up. The Samsung service center asked for replacement of mother board on pay basis eventhough the set is still under warranty. Its a complete waste of money. No commitment from the manufacturer `s side even under warranty.
- 2015-01-14 07:13
- tarun 87
This is my review after using this tab for nearly one and half years
1. PLS screen looks good, viewing angles r good, brightness average
2. Built quality is good
3. Rear camera quality is good
1. Display is very highly reflective(ur face appears while watching movie)
Display visibility on sunlight is poorest of poor
Maximum brightness low, minimum brightness is high(it hurts ur eyes while reading in a dark room)
Pixel density 170 which is very low(text is not clear, always u hv to zoom in to read text)
2. Loud speaker volume is too low(while watching movie, dialogues r not audible)
3. Performance is too slow (tab becomes slow n freezes often), Nenamark 2 score is 35fps which is worst. Casual games can run fine, but don't dare to play HD games in it, Ram is 768mb not 1gb. Free ram is around 200mb which is low. Multitasking is a hell.
4. Useless samsung bloatwear(chat app, Samsung account, etc) eats ram n sucks battery as well
5. No kit kat update still stuck at jelly bean
6. Samsung shitwiz ui (touchwiz) eats lot of ram n makes tab become unresponsive
7. Front camera quality is worst, ur face doesnt appear even if u r in front of a bright light
8. Very thick bazels at sides they hurts ur hand when holding the tab in a single hand
9. Tab is slippery n weight is high, if u hold the tab for continuously for half an hour it hurts ur hand
10. Touch is smooth but not accurate.
- 2015-01-12 10:57
- Samsung Fan
Awesome I use this all the time perfect size and shape and abilities and perfect for homework workwork and gaming. al in all 5 star review *****
- 2015-01-05 18:53
> In reply to tahir @ 2014-12-28 09:28 from Kgff - click to readYou need to press your power button for almost 5 minutes clear the proble...device will be restarted and you problem will be resolved
- 2014-12-29 10:08
- 2014-12-28 11:48
My tab is hanged :(
What do to??
Is there any one to tell me what to do???
- 2014-12-28 09:28
its a brand new tab from box bt cnt switch on. is dis wastage of money or wat cnt even show that its charging. so wats der problem
- 2014-12-23 21:26
My Samsung tab 2 p3100 automatic shutdown Avery few seconds. please tell me what is the problem.
- 2014-12-23 08:47
I have this tab for 18 momths so far
uts one of the kind
sometimes it goes slow cause its only 1 GB Ram
the only thing I hate ,,, its not updatable to android 4.3
- 2014-12-17 20:43