Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

This Samsug tablet works best !!

• 2014-07-06 19:31
  • u1vg

> In reply to vishv @ 2014-07-03 12:15 from vGUZ - click to readWhen you save file in your tablet youre using the internal memory
you cant see 16gb becouse android use part of this space like windows use your hd or linux or mac os

• 2014-07-05 23:55
  • L@eJ

> In reply to Durai @ 2014-07-03 19:19 from t@xb - click to readyou can use skype or any other video call in this tablet
i use a lot

• 2014-07-05 23:53

I use my tab2 with mokee rom and works perfect
better with multi window feature

• 2014-07-05 23:51
  • L@eJ

> In reply to Durai @ 2014-07-03 19:19 from t@xb - click to readYes I am using this tab since last year. Skype call is available in this tablet..this is very good tab and phone no complaints ...

• 2014-07-05 12:31
  • Hkq4

this tab have a skype call plz tell me frnz.did support video call tell me frnz....

• 2014-07-03 19:19
  • t@xb

how i ca use internal 16gb memory in tab2 p3100 please help me

• 2014-07-03 12:15
  • vGUZ

In Nov. my Tab 2 Samsung p 3100 would be two years old.

It developed 2 - 3 issues meanwhile.

1) Battery draining fast and charging too soon when connected to a power switch .
2) Network dropping too often
3) Network not registered message is flashed in between when trying to make a call.

Taken the tab to the Borivalli (Mumbai) service center.

They re installed the software for Rs. 250 and all the problems are solved.

Hope to use the phone for another one more year. The Tab 2 is still in fashion.

• 2014-07-01 12:19
  • bET0

> In reply to ismail @ 2014-02-18 08:57 from XMcd - click to readThis problem can occur if you don't have much space left on your samsung tab 2. Try deleting some of the less frequently used apps, files etc. Try moving video and movie files to other devices to create space. Restart your tab and let the apps be updated. See if this resolves the problem. I solved mine by doing this.

• 2014-06-21 01:53
  • H4qx

i have a samsung tab 2 7.0 P3100 but it has a problem that i have failed to solve with its network
for some time it looses network and shows me no service more so when the battery is low, and when i put a sim card it can take 10min without putting on the network bars, and also when i call the bars disappear and it brings a zero with with a line cutting through indicating no service
please help me fingure ou the problem

• 2014-06-18 21:37
  • ftIF

hi

plz hang moile plz requstb promllwm

• 2014-06-17 19:57
  • S1qR

Hello
My tablet galaxy tab 2 . O. 7 doesnt support contact
And show this error
This funtionality is not supprtdd on your device.
Also for my gallary shows:gallary stopped working

• LimK

Hello
My tablet galaxy tab 2 . O. 7 doesnt support contact
And show this error
This funtionality is not supprtdd on your device.
Also for my gallary shows:gallary stopped working
My next question is:
Hos can i upgrade my tablet
The android version on my tablet is 4.0.4

• 2014-06-13 15:20
  • LinU

Hi,
You can do a Factory Reset from the Android System recovery menu by pressing and holding the Volume Up and the Power On buttons. Video tutorial:
***************************
***************************

• 2014-06-11 20:18
  • mZx5

unknow error code during application installation

• 2014-06-08 02:24
  • tZ0n

> In reply to icetab2 @ 2014-06-01 03:54 from KZ8K - click to readCould u pls tell me how to upgrade the device to jelly bean?

• 2014-06-02 05:53
  • t}Af

How can i update the OS.??
Always saying that there are no updates available...

• 2014-06-02 03:57
  • v0qT

I have used this tab for last 2 yrs...have to say its a brilliant device..only draw back is its camera..3.2mp with no flash .....thats it other wise this 2-3 yrs old device can compete with any recent smart phn or tablet..so im nt specifying any other feature specifically ....cz u can take any other feature that a recent tablet shld have and u will definetely find that feature on this tab and beleive me u wl b 100% satisfied. No hanging nd lagging problem as such ...truely satisfied :) everything works efficiently as it should....

• 2014-06-01 11:28
  • fCxr

i already upgraded to 4.4.2..very smooth.. u should try it..:)

• 2014-06-01 03:54
  • KZ8K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-15 07:43 from KAep - click to readIf you mean safe as in safe to buy second hand, I would suggest that you look at its history (problems it has had, what has happened to it, the android it has etc...) and what the screen is like (scratches and cracks seem to show up a lot on this type of device).

If you haven't made up your mind definitely yet, then I would also suggest to look at other second-hand tablets. I own this tablet and it is the worse. At 4 months of owning it, it started having battery problems to the point where I couldn't even turn it on (the cure was getting a new USB for it- free from Samsung's very helpful customer support)

• 2014-05-31 18:03
  • nFUn
Total of 4978 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100.