Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7

My Tab 2 is more than 2 years since I bought and It's really nice that It is still working in a good condition even though I drop it once . It's a big help for me :)

• 2015-05-21 08:41

• 2015-05-20 20:06
  • t}0h
  • ramesh457.m@gmail.co
  • Rating0

> In reply to jack456 @ 2015-05-20 15:30 from PGHG - click to readIf ur mobile not working or having signal problm, or chrging prblm jus do 3 things,
1. Change charging cable
2. Open backside flip and once disconnect the battery cable and connect it,
3, keep ur mobile in cool place
Try this,

• 2015-05-20 20:04
  • t}0h

there is two type of samsung tab 2

1. tab canbe use as phone .using radio transfer service like gsm/hsdpa (3g)

2.a tab can be use only for wifi..

or you can check.. go to the setting>vpn>service local network provider search..

important:-

if your sim card provide you 4g service your phone will not works and it cannot detact the 4g frequency.. or otherwise you should have extra or borrow from your friend 2g/3g sim card just to make sure your phone is functioning with 2g/3g service..

gsm- 2g
hsdpa-3g or 3.5g (high speed data)
but 4g is diffrent..

• 2015-05-20 15:30
  • PGHG

my samsung galaxy tab 2 dosen;t shows any network..wt the hell this is

• 2015-05-19 05:42
  • U@HY

> In reply to ashish kollam @ 2015-04-29 07:48 from rAfj - click to readHaii bro same prblm here, wt u did for ur mobile 2 work good, plz tel mee, I wana do same

• 2015-05-18 11:52
  • t}AX

My Samsung Tab2 ALSO doesn't reorganize network from any sim card,always showing me 'Zero'with a diagonal line.Any solution please REPLY ME?
PLES TEL ME THE SOLUTION

• 2015-05-16 13:54
  • vGsp

• 2015-05-16 13:26
  • vGsp

This is the only galaxy tab that have otg support. Why Samsung? I need otg in tab 4!

• 2015-05-15 08:44
  • RIE@

My Samsung Tab2 doesn't reorganize network from any sim card,always showing me 'Zero'with a diagonal line.Any solution please?

• 2015-05-13 17:47
  • mtuC

very nice tab working well

• 2015-05-13 16:31
  • pj%r

> In reply to Honey @ 2015-05-03 17:11 from XNpB - click to readchange charging cable

• 2015-05-10 18:28
  • RI8Q

Why do so many of you use silly text-talk when asking questions? Ordinary people can't understand, so cannot help you - only kids or fools that use text-talk on a keyboard "MIGHT"!

• 2015-05-10 00:29
  • sX3y

> In reply to P.S. @ 2015-05-04 14:37 from NmRs - click to readmy problem is same...I remove simcard then restart my tab but problem is remain unchanged.

• 2015-05-07 17:45
  • 7jWE

i reset my tab.i already create a new google account but always try again.i cant use the play store to download again.how can i fix it?pls reply

• 2015-05-07 16:24
  • XMV{

im using tab 2,ireset it but i cannot create a google account always try again,i cant sign in to that account even ill already make a new account.

• 2015-05-07 16:19
  • XMV{

my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 does not give notifications tone anymore, below the screen, there is an icon which shows like a cancelled i in a circle, so since it appeared, i cant get notifications tone. All the volumes are on high level and I can only get ringtone when I get calls

• 2015-05-06 12:13
  • fjRH

> In reply to Honey @ 2015-05-03 17:11 from XNpB - click to readU need to change your charger the red cross mark means charger usb cable isnt working well ... so buy a new cable if it doesnt work you may need to buy a new charger, also sometime this problem been caused by dirts in the sockit.

• 2015-05-05 19:00
  • fwYN

no network or internet, every time my tablet is disconnected from a charger, it only works when being charged, please help me with this problem

• 2015-05-04 14:37
  • NmRs

• 2015-05-04 14:36
  • NmRs
Total of 5232 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100.