Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 - user opinions and reviews

10208127

6.5
6.6
6.6

Any one can advise how to have the battery replacement? can the model SP4960C3B 4000mAh battey suitable for this tab2 P3100?

• 2014-07-09 10:18
  • iigG

i am trying for several times to transfer the pictures and videos from my tablet to a usb, but not successful. as it shows my tab is full, please let me know how to transfer. thank you.
also my tab cannot work well, as it is always power off whenever i take out the charger. but when it is on plug the tab also turns off at it shows low bat. ayah, i am no enjoying myself with the use of my tab. please advise. thanks

• 2014-07-09 08:46
  • U$3h

great device..been using it for almost 2 years.
the only thing is, when im using the instagram apps this tab won't post my video and it happen since i upgraded to jellybean ver 4.1.2. i don't know its the problem with the device or that apps.

• 2014-07-09 07:43
  • bxda

my tab battery not working how to do now tel me

• 2014-07-08 14:55
  • uu3I

> In reply to danjulian @ 2013-06-24 03:44 from thbv - click to readYes u can .. U can install real racing 1 and 2 :p

• 2014-07-08 01:45
  • 0v80

This Samsug tablet works best !!

• 2014-07-06 19:31
  • u1vg

> In reply to vishv @ 2014-07-03 12:15 from vGUZ - click to readWhen you save file in your tablet youre using the internal memory
you cant see 16gb becouse android use part of this space like windows use your hd or linux or mac os

• 2014-07-05 23:55
  • L@eJ

> In reply to Durai @ 2014-07-03 19:19 from t@xb - click to readyou can use skype or any other video call in this tablet
i use a lot

• 2014-07-05 23:53

I use my tab2 with mokee rom and works perfect
better with multi window feature

• 2014-07-05 23:51
  • L@eJ

> In reply to Durai @ 2014-07-03 19:19 from t@xb - click to readYes I am using this tab since last year. Skype call is available in this tablet..this is very good tab and phone no complaints ...

• 2014-07-05 12:31
  • Hkq4

this tab have a skype call plz tell me frnz.did support video call tell me frnz....

• 2014-07-03 19:19
  • t@xb

how i ca use internal 16gb memory in tab2 p3100 please help me

• 2014-07-03 12:15
  • vGUZ

In Nov. my Tab 2 Samsung p 3100 would be two years old.

It developed 2 - 3 issues meanwhile.

1) Battery draining fast and charging too soon when connected to a power switch .
2) Network dropping too often
3) Network not registered message is flashed in between when trying to make a call.

Taken the tab to the Borivalli (Mumbai) service center.

They re installed the software for Rs. 250 and all the problems are solved.

Hope to use the phone for another one more year. The Tab 2 is still in fashion.

• 2014-07-01 12:19
  • bET0

> In reply to ismail @ 2014-02-18 08:57 from XMcd - click to readThis problem can occur if you don't have much space left on your samsung tab 2. Try deleting some of the less frequently used apps, files etc. Try moving video and movie files to other devices to create space. Restart your tab and let the apps be updated. See if this resolves the problem. I solved mine by doing this.

• 2014-06-21 01:53
  • H4qx

i have a samsung tab 2 7.0 P3100 but it has a problem that i have failed to solve with its network
for some time it looses network and shows me no service more so when the battery is low, and when i put a sim card it can take 10min without putting on the network bars, and also when i call the bars disappear and it brings a zero with with a line cutting through indicating no service
please help me fingure ou the problem

• 2014-06-18 21:37
  • ftIF

hi

plz hang moile plz requstb promllwm

• 2014-06-17 19:57
  • S1qR

Hello
My tablet galaxy tab 2 . O. 7 doesnt support contact
And show this error
This funtionality is not supprtdd on your device.
Also for my gallary shows:gallary stopped working

• LimK

Hello
My tablet galaxy tab 2 . O. 7 doesnt support contact
And show this error
This funtionality is not supprtdd on your device.
Also for my gallary shows:gallary stopped working
My next question is:
Hos can i upgrade my tablet
The android version on my tablet is 4.0.4

• 2014-06-13 15:20
  • LinU

Hi,
You can do a Factory Reset from the Android System recovery menu by pressing and holding the Volume Up and the Power On buttons. Video tutorial:
***************************
***************************

• 2014-06-11 20:18
  • mZx5

unknow error code during application installation

• 2014-06-08 02:24
  • tZ0n
Total of 5003 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100.