Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi - user opinions and reviews

5.1

Why does my tab3 keep freezing

• 2015-05-18 09:37
  • 3aaA

When i bought the tab 3 it was great tablet for the money, and now, after the kitkat update it is a great performer too. Really no regrets, and no cons for tab 3.

• 2015-05-17 01:28
  • 3WPY

My tablet is automaticcally charging without any power. I didn't know that is possible. I love it but want to know why it happens.

• 2015-05-13 23:39
  • SnT{

How can I write the codes of samsung on my tab 3 t210? I want to write *#0*# and *#06# but I can't

• 2015-05-12 20:05
  • fvQ0

It can only read up to 32G microSD

• 2015-04-23 02:32
  • t7rY

> In reply to suman @ 2015-04-14 15:16 from t@5j - click to readNo I tried :(

• 2015-04-16 17:05
  • 0Uhs

otg cable work or not work in this tab t210?

if working...how
plz reply

• 2015-04-14 15:26
  • t@5j

otg cable working in this tab t210 or no ?

• 2015-04-14 15:16
  • t@5j

The model Nu. of my tab is: sm-t210. Yesterday when I start my tab, by mistake, the software update option was selected. As it was taking too much time I tried to cancel the update by turning the tab off forcefully by pressing and holding the power button. After that, without showing any shut down/ restart option it restarted automatically and freezed at the splash screen with text "SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB3" on screen without any further change. Now I can't even turn the tab off normally as pressing and holding the power button restarts the tab automatically. Please help me to solve this problem.

• 2015-04-08 08:57
  • uteb

• 2015-04-08 08:27
  • utef

i purchased dual usb drive sand disk 16 gb i plug to my tablet not detecting the usb is ther any option to detect the dual usb drive in my tablet thanks

• 2015-03-28 20:34
  • 8jpr

My tab is swiched off if someone call me and whn i swiched on its swiched off after 4 or 5 second again.

• 2015-03-19 05:33
  • 7wDM

• 2015-03-18 10:36
  • 7tBx

> In reply to imti @ 2015-03-16 15:37 from XMId - click to readYou have to remove the battery. Go to YouTube and see how to remove the back cover, then remove the battery plug for 10 seconds. Put everything back together and charge your tablet until 100%, from here it will start to display the correct percentage.

• 2015-03-17 20:07
  • n2JK

• 2015-03-17 16:00
  • 7tAL

Even if I lowered the volume or put it on silent mode the speaakers are still making a sound..I dont know where to adjust..

• 2015-03-17 07:53
  • 3@JS

Can someone help me with it's battery displaying wrong percentage issue.
Most of the time it's display 1%, but it actually holds charge and at 1 %, it gives two hours.
Very strange issue, please help????

• 2015-03-16 15:37
  • XMId

I have a tab 3....7 inch.....it is running so good and I can work on this much better than microsoft surface

• 2015-03-14 18:01
  • vTQR

Hello! I've got my tab 4 days ago, then Ive discovered it has problem or is it really a problem..i dont know if its normal. The audio is not so loud even if you put the volume to its highest level and even if Im using headset I can still hear the sound on both speakers.. Pls. Help me what to do...Thanks!

• 2015-03-13 17:50
  • akAE

My battery not charge says 100% them unplug and after a few seconds the device off complete, can someone help me what can i do?.

• 2015-03-12 19:09
  • LqnG
Total of 376 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi.