Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.3
5.2
5.1

how update this tab3 in kitkat new version?
From Nepal

• 2014-07-21 17:37
  • 7wk$

I love it just need an update to a newer version of android

• 2014-07-20 04:09
  • 4k$E

> In reply to ahmadzai @ 2014-07-09 20:42 from upxA - click to readIt's a WiFi only tab, not a phablet model SM-T210.

• 2014-07-15 05:59
  • kx{u

Can you play powerVr games on vivante gc1000?

• 2014-07-13 10:20
  • v0qT

> In reply to ahmadzai @ 2014-07-09 20:42 from upxA - click to readPlay game on this

• 2014-07-13 08:46
  • vbK9

way my galaxy tab3 model:sm-T210 no sim what can i do with this phone .

• 2014-07-09 20:42
  • upxA

Why my samsung galaxy tabs 3 no SIM card connector

• 2014-07-09 16:26
  • mST{

SM-T210's GPU is Vivante GC1000.

• 2014-07-07 19:21
  • t7Xk

Ok, so I have this tablet for exactly a year now.

Battery is definitely good. It could last for 3 days with moderate use.

Cameras are good. Though the 720p video quality are not that good. Would recommend 720x480 when recording videos.

Social media apps, and other apps as well, no problems at all.

Video calls are good.

WiFi sometimes fail. Disconnects itself.

3d games with WVGA resolution are not recommended. Shows many glitches.

Function keys sometimes won't response at all. I have to put it on sleep and then wake it again just to make it response again. No backlight on these keys by the way.

The battery indicator's kinda funny. It says 100% when full charged. But when the charger is removed, it will show only 95%. After a few minutes, it will go back to 100% again.

Voice command hangs the tablet. Better ignore that feature.

Internet browsing using the stock browser is okay. Does not lag at all.

• 2014-07-07 18:17
  • t7Xk

As we all know there are a boatload of different models of this tablet depending on if yours was a carrier branded model, or standalone Wi-Fi version such as the one I carry which is the "T210R" available in the USA direct from Samsung or major retailers in your area.

Mine of course has no SIM slot but does support MicroSDXC memory cards up to 64GB. I had bought that very same memory card from SanDisk which helped relieve the rather cramped 8 gigs of internal memory which isn't much left for a decent user experience out of the box. Along with that, I picked up the official Samsung folio case that also protects the camera should you happen to place it on a table.

This model I have also boasts the IR blaster on certain models around the world and why Samsung cannot stick to a single model for a budget minded tablet, we who purchased it might have gotten a far better package instead of wondering which model you have by either keeping the original box or drilling down to the about screen.

With my little Samsung decked out and looking nice (almost like an Apple product when all white plastic was all the rage) for what it is on it's own it looks well put together but I did find some seams that didn't quite mesh right leaving a bit of a seam that is only noticeable under bright light.

I found that once you get a memory card in this little guy, it becomes far more useful with more storage from various applications and even a few good movies to view on Netflix. My only other tablet is a 64GB iPad 2 which has more than lasted my moneys worth and even while a much older device than my Tab 3, I still found the Samsung device far more flexible in various form. It's near perfect for touch typing along with it's lightweight form factor and despite the dated Jellybean release, most all the applications I've bought in the Google realm have been quick to update issues and also with the Tab 3, seem to work pretty well including some games I never expected to work on the tablet at all!

I love the release of Bard's Tale and shooting for the moon, I had chosen the high definition game assets along with a variety of other games I once played on my Galaxy S3 I once had. I can say now that depending on the game, this tablet isn't the ideal choice for first person shooters nor newer apps that really push the limits of mobile gaming and the benchmarks concur especially in the CPU/GPU department. On the other hand if you're feeling a Bejeweled marathon coming on, it's nearly the perfect screen size for a comfortable game.

The LCD on the Tab 3 at this time is really behind the times but makes up for great overall color and detail and the unit I have has no issue of light bleed (especially on a white bezel) which I must give Samsung props for. One other thing that is great is the music player with some quality headphones. Music sounds incredible even using a set of iPod earbuds. Samsung got that near perfect with a insane amount of sound options that would impress most anyone yet it's a feature never really looked into. I highly recommend a good headset and some of your best digital music downloads of which the Tab 3 does support purchased (non DRM music from early on) iTunes music and purchased music videos as well.

The organizational apps and such are what this device is aimed for as it comes bundled with it's fair share of time management apps and also a lot of Samsung bloat which I will never use. Thankfully you can disable and hide the offenders you will never use which in turn gives you more memory and less overhead allowing the device run a bit smoother.

After doing so, I had loaded some 1080p video content on it and it ran beautifully without a single hitch. and despite the lower resolution screen, HD content does look rather nice despite the fact that you will never see the absolute full detail on a 600x1024 display.

The Galaxy Tab 4 if the specs are correct, will at least grant you the ability to see 720p but still, I don't see myself upgrading anytime soon coming from a BlackBerry PlayBook (which still crushes the Galaxy Tab 3 with a 5MP rear camera and full 1080p recording with stereo microphones. It's a shame that tablet was just forgotten.)

In closing, if you see one of these tablets on sale for cheap, I still feel it may be worth a look if you're looking for something portable, reliable, and expandable. It will run most apps that many off brand competitors wont that also are Android based but lack a mobile phone compatibility feature that is in the Galaxy Tab series. (another reason I stick with brand names I know)

If you don't need the bleeding edge in mobile technology and want to save a lot of money and not set on buying an iPad, these can be found for an absolute bargain along with accessories that are still in stock. I was sold on buying this model just after playing around with a friends Tab 2 for around an hour and I was sold. I haven't had a single bit of buyers remorse as the price is sensible for a general purpose tablet that is great for internet browsing, email, and even Office document management.

If you're looking to do more gaming I would recommend a different model such as the Nexus 7 or many different models from ASUS.

I hope anyone looking at this post does find it helpful after my six months of ownership of mine.

• 2014-07-07 01:05
  • j@8a

need some info from someone who has bought this Samsung Tab 3, Model T211.
Is the package comes with Bluetooth Headset?
I am trying to locate this answer, but no specific answer for this...
I am buying for my mum, she needs Bluetooth headset, just want to double confirm is it comes with free BT headset from Samsung.

• 2014-07-04 10:36
  • ibnw

> In reply to I M Big @ 2014-06-26 12:23 from KIKa - click to readHi,

Can you give what specifically app do I need to DL?
I already tried several app2sd but it didn't work.

• 2014-06-27 04:46

app2sd

• 2014-06-26 12:23
  • KIKa

i cant pulg in my flash drive in my sgt3 what can i do

• 2014-06-25 04:33
  • 2ICK

Hi Guys,

Just wanna ask for an app can transfer applications from Internal Memory to SD Card for this tablet.

Thanks!

• 2014-06-25 02:15
  • kx{u

I say, it is a really good tablet! Never used any android tablet greater than this..! But sometimes, when I open too much apps at one time, it hangs instead of closing unused apps.. Want update!

• 2014-06-24 18:29
  • Y}$p

Is it really good

• 2014-06-21 22:17
  • 6PMI

I have really worst experience with tab3. I suggest please dont buy this.

• 2014-06-18 09:08
  • Mf5G

i can t plug in my flash drive in my tab what can i do please help

• 2014-06-11 14:09
  • SqM@

i cant pulg in my flash drive in my sgt3 what can i do

• 2014-06-11 14:03
  • SqM@
Total of 349 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi.