Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.7
7.7
7.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-08 18:50 from IaHm - click to readNot even in ur dreams !!!! Samsung , Sony and htc are enough to destroy Apple

• 2015-05-23 23:10
  • Nkws

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-05 12:18 from t7Xi - click to readAlready bought Tab Pro 8.4. It's blazing fast! My sis has an ipad mini 2 and the speed is almost the same in terms of openong and closing apps. It just lags a little bit when opening my files/gallery. i also think that the tab pro has better screen quality than ipad mini 2. ipad mini 2 has washed out colors as compared to tab pro. Anyway, thank you for your suggestion!

• 2015-05-22 15:38
  • v0qT

I bought my Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 November last year and up to now it never fails my craving for movies, music, browsing and gaming. Actually the reason why I bought this is because of Clash of Clans. if you go on normal watching a movie or browsing it can stay for the whole day or more but with high def games like clash of clans expect it will last up to 4 to 5 hours to non-stop playing. Still satisfied with the performance.

• 2015-05-21 10:44
  • vpHn

I bought my tab pro 8.4 last Oct. 2014. Now it is charging very slow. Before it used to charge ave of 3hrs only but now, it takes longer. Anyone can help me about this problem?

• 2015-05-18 07:59
  • vp1v

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-05 12:18 from t7Xi - click to readThe ipad mini is terribly slower, you need to learn how to manage your android device.

• 2015-05-15 23:28
  • NR6a

i mainly bought this tab for movies.... i can watch 5-6, average 100mins movie, it only takes 15% of battery per movie... using it also for games... but the battery wont last for it, especially high graphics game..

• 2015-05-06 02:06
  • 7XdB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 17:51 from v0qT - click to readHere are some things:

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4:
ADVANTAGES:
*super clear screen display
*user-friendly (can share some files)
*has larger screen than iPad Mini (measured 8.4 inches)
*you can insert SD Card for additional memory
*fast
DISADVANTAGES:
*lags a little
*drains battery faster

iPad Mini 2:
ADVANTAGES:
*retina display (super great screen that your eye cannot distinguish its overwhelming natural colors)
*super fast working or lag-free
*good battery life
*great games to play
DISADVANTAGES:
*smaller screen than Tab S 8.4
*not user-friendly (sometimes cannot share files)
*cannot add SD Card to expand your device memory

But the decision is up to you.
If you want a faster and lag-free tablet and good battery life, go ahead choose the Apple iPad Mini 2.
But if you want a user-friendly and bigger screen tablet, then choose Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.

THESE TABLETS are both 15,000 Pesos below in the Philippines, but I think Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 is cheaper than the iPad mini 2.

• 2015-05-05 12:18
  • t7Xi

Does this tablet is fast? Is battery life good? I need your answers guys, I want to buy one.

• 2015-05-04 14:46
  • t7Xh

• 2015-05-04 13:35
  • t7Xh

Is there any update to lollipop????????

• 2015-04-28 10:20
  • JxTg

> In reply to Pura @ 2015-04-01 06:15 from KAeI - click to readNo, it not gsm devices

• 2015-04-19 13:06
  • XMcc

I have been using the tab pro 2 months ago. It has perfect display and it runs fast. The multitasking has no problem and the camera is perfect and images are clear!!!! The battery lasts about 12 hours with auto brightness!!!! I definitely recommend it

• 2015-04-12 17:43
  • swf6

Is it a voice calling tab?? Please viewer or administration suggest me the best tablet for voice calling and picture quality must be good too.... looking forward for Your answers with regards....

• 2015-04-01 06:15
  • KAeI

Battery life on my Tab Pro 8.4 - at least 4 hours of video playback, depending on brightness/volume. Double that for audio or eBooks.
Some codecs not natively supported.
Download Archos Player, Mx Player or VLC to play anything

• 2015-03-09 21:27
  • m5EV

How is the battery life? I heard that it is short.

If you are to play an HD movie @ 50% brightness and sound, how many hours?

• 2015-02-18 12:17
  • v0qT

> In reply to Drake_35 @ 2015-01-31 15:14 from Kmfu - click to readNope, still waiting

• 2015-02-15 07:30
  • krCn

> In reply to popa @ 2015-01-11 21:00 from fqcD - click to readbetter get Tab Pro 8.4 the best ever I swear

• 2015-02-15 06:50
  • t756

can it be updated with Lollypop ios?

• 2015-01-31 15:14
  • Kmfu

> In reply to jinxy @ 2015-01-16 22:15 from m7Jj - click to readHi,
I'm sorry for my worst English.
My nexus wont charged too after update to lollipop.
I left it on charged for a day then it is able to charger again!

• 2015-01-21 15:15
  • 8J@g

> In reply to popa @ 2015-01-11 21:00 from fqcD - click to readbetter get tab pro. i have my nexus and it has this issue of freezing sometimes won't turn on or charge. i like the performance but the issue sucks. unfortunately, my nexus at the moment doesn't want to turn on nor charge. I have to bring it to a repair shop for diagnosis coz the warranty is already over.

• 2015-01-16 22:15
  • m7Jj
Total of 257 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.