Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.6
7.7
7.9

i really cant find the watchon app and netflix. instead i downloaded another app which is samsung IR universal remote i think. on the back portion of the box on my tab pro, it doesnt come with watchON. can someone tell me why? or all the wifi version of tab pro doesnt come with watchon?

• 2014-09-16 15:52
  • v0qT

i cant find the netflix app too on playstore.pls help. answer ASAP

• 2014-09-16 15:18
  • v0qT

my tab pro doesnt come with Samsung watchON app. i cant even find it on play store. where could i get it?

• 2014-09-08 14:41
  • v0qT

been using this tab for 2 weeks and the performance is stellar overall! ultra fast tablet though there are frame drops on Magazine UX. That's the only drawback for me the little lags on the homescreen but the touchwiz by the way performs well. i feel very satisfied that i bought this device instead of apple iPad mini with retina display. the battery lasts for 1 and a half day for moderate usage. fast processor, fashionable design, great apps available, hancomm office which i found very useful since im a college student, super clear and vivid screen more pixel density as compared to iPad mini 2. it's expensive for 399 bucks but definitely this device is all worth it! its 17k here in the Philippines.

• 2014-09-04 15:07
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anne @ 2014-09-02 11:15 from Sqj} - click to readOfcourse. Ipad mini 1 or 2?

• 2014-09-02 12:04
  • v0qT

I love it, more than my mini ipad

• 2014-09-02 11:15
  • Sqj}

> In reply to oliverking @ 2014-08-30 13:23 from thgj - click to readIm also from the philippines and i own this tab. As of today the performance is superb. Really smooth while reading books, playing games, and browsing the internet. The drawback for me is the slight lags ONLY in the homescreen.but its overall performance is great. The battery is not bad at all. It lasts 1 and a half day for moderate use. I like customizing tabs so i chose this instead of ipad mini 2. Though the latter's design is elegant too. But both of the tablets perform well :)

• 2014-08-30 15:54
  • v0qT

This or the iPad mini 2 (WIFI ONLY for both)? I've read out there about the complaints about battery life. My tablet is mainly for reading (although for a long number of hours) a few minutes of browsing,and just a few hours of music (perhaps in conjunction with reading) I rarely play games.

I like the iPad because I know that in the long run, it would retain it's fluidity, it is minimalistic, and is straightforward. I don't have much of a pet peeve for iTunes syncing and its unexpandable storage. I also don't mind that the iPad isn't as customizable as Samsung. I'm not invested in the app ecosystem yet; the only app I've bought is GoodReader, and I'm sure that if I switch to android, I will find a worthy substiture.

As for the Galaxy Tab Pro, I like that it has USB - like capabilities and has expandable memory. But again, my worries are that it will lag or stutter in the future (although I am not that worried if the lag is something you can tolerate). And in my country (PHL), this is also cheaper.

Any objective and unbiased input would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

• 2014-08-30 13:23
  • thgj

im having a problem with my tab pro right now. after downloading PvZ2 for 3 hours, it turned to 25 percent so before sleeping at night i didnt charge it. i woke upa nd the battery is already 15 percent so i charged it. then it is already fully charged and after 3 hours the battery dropped down to 92%. i was shocked so i charged it again. is again already fully charged so i slept and after waking up, the battery dropped again to 92%. fyi the apps are all closed after and during charging it.

• 2014-08-30 10:56
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-26 12:49 from v0qT - click to readclash of clans, asphalt 8,real racing 3 , dead trigger 2, fifa2014, .....

• 2014-08-29 00:48
  • 8j0%

can you suggest best apps/ games on this tab?

• 2014-08-26 12:49
  • v0qT

only the hancom office is there but i cannot find the hcell, hword and the other one. where can i find that? or should i download it on playstore? reply asap

• 2014-08-26 07:52
  • v0qT

Where can i download hcell and other apps like ecxel and powerpoint? This device doesnt have the pre installed apps

• 2014-08-25 10:57
  • v0qT

Wooah i just bought this device instead of ipad mini 2. Ipad mini 2 is so expensive here in the philippines. So i bought this devi ewhich is mysecond choice. I hope it will perform fast and smoothly

• 2014-08-25 10:52
  • v0qT

> In reply to Mogatu @ 2014-08-23 19:08 from kfJj - click to readyou think its the right decision? :)

• 2014-08-24 04:26
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-23 08:11 from v0qT - click to readgood story hansel

• 2014-08-23 19:08
  • kfJj

im going to buy a tablet tomorrow and after 1 week of thinking which of the two tabs to buy (this or ipad mini 2), i choose iPad Mini 2. i'll buy that tablet tomorrow. im an android user and i definitely wants to experience the Apple operating system. :)

• 2014-08-23 08:11
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-20 16:50 from v0qT - click to readI've used mine ţo watch 3 movies on Netflix and is just below half. The great part is that it charges quickly so i can jump back on movie watching

• 2014-08-20 17:41
  • 8YfM

how long does the battery last? I can say that i am not that heavy gamer. but i want to know the battery performance. and how would you compare it to ipad mini 2 battery performance?

• 2014-08-20 16:52

• 2014-08-20 16:50
  • v0qT
Total of 186 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.