Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.6
7.8
7.8

would this tab receive a lollipop update? we're hoping samsung

• 2014-10-19 06:28
  • v0qT

Receive an update and after installing it, whenever i triple click the screen, it zooms and it really annoys me esp while playing games. How to turn it off? Thanks

• 2014-10-17 16:46
  • v0qT

> In reply to werty @ 2014-10-12 02:07 from Kg%c - click to readNo doubt, buy this Tab Pro 8.4 instead of iPad Mini1.iPad Mini 1 has weak processor and low RAM (512MB I guess) which results to slower performance as compared to the quadcore processor plus 2.3 GHz, KRAIT400 2gb of RAM which results to buttery smooth and fluid performance. And also, iPad has only 163ppi pixel density which is quite low here on the present. On the other hand, tab pro 8.4 has Super Clear LCD with pixel density of 359ppi. Tab pro for me even beat the iPad Mini 2 with retina display bec tab pro has more vivid display, better camera, and expandable memory via sd card and more. I strongly suggest you to buy the Tab Pro 8.4! You wont regret it promise :)

• 2014-10-13 07:10
  • v0qT

im planning to buy ipad mini1 or tab pro 8.4.which is better ipad mini 1 or samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4?

• 2014-10-12 02:07
  • Kg%c

I bought one of this .the screen looks awesome ! Fast and smooth . Does anybody know if it supports smart view app 1.0 or 2.0? I have a samsung uef8000f smart tv to pair with the tab pro . is it possible?

• 2014-10-05 17:56
  • JF7A

i have a question. there are reviews on youtube wherein they have camera, my videos, my files, etc widgets on MAGAZINE UX. How to place that widgets on magazine ux? i dont know how to place it. answer pls. thanks

• 2014-10-04 12:19
  • v0qT

Dear GSMarena, i hope you will create a smack down between these device and iPad mini 2 :)

• 2014-09-27 16:08
  • v0qT

What kind of accessories would need to have a connection via Ethernet?

• 2014-09-24 00:04
  • L8FG

I have used ethernet on mind and it worked well for me.

• 2014-09-23 01:24
  • 6Xx5

Does this tablet can support the Internet via Ethernet? What kind of accessories would need to have a connection via Ethernet? . Because my wifi at home is very slow. would be so kind to answer please.

• 2014-09-22 20:32
  • L8FG

As for video: VLC player (currently in beta) solves all problems. (As for flash, I don't know).

• 2014-09-21 15:00
  • MVLc

my adobeflash player is not working....fb videos are not playing....can anyone know about it ?

• 2014-09-20 12:53
  • 6P%g

> In reply to Red-Beard @ 2014-09-17 22:43 from qJrC - click to readi went to galaxy apps but still, cant find it :(

• 2014-09-18 13:06
  • v0qT

The Watch-On app will be in the Samsung Store, not the Play Store. The name for the Samsung Store applications is "Galaxy Apps", which should be pre-loaded on the tablet.

• 2014-09-17 22:43
  • qJrC

i really cant find the watchon app and netflix. instead i downloaded another app which is samsung IR universal remote i think. on the back portion of the box on my tab pro, it doesnt come with watchON. can someone tell me why? or all the wifi version of tab pro doesnt come with watchon?

• 2014-09-16 15:52
  • v0qT

i cant find the netflix app too on playstore.pls help. answer ASAP

• 2014-09-16 15:18
  • v0qT

my tab pro doesnt come with Samsung watchON app. i cant even find it on play store. where could i get it?

• 2014-09-08 14:41
  • v0qT

been using this tab for 2 weeks and the performance is stellar overall! ultra fast tablet though there are frame drops on Magazine UX. That's the only drawback for me the little lags on the homescreen but the touchwiz by the way performs well. i feel very satisfied that i bought this device instead of apple iPad mini with retina display. the battery lasts for 1 and a half day for moderate usage. fast processor, fashionable design, great apps available, hancomm office which i found very useful since im a college student, super clear and vivid screen more pixel density as compared to iPad mini 2. it's expensive for 399 bucks but definitely this device is all worth it! its 17k here in the Philippines.

• 2014-09-04 15:07
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anne @ 2014-09-02 11:15 from Sqj} - click to readOfcourse. Ipad mini 1 or 2?

• 2014-09-02 12:04
  • v0qT

I love it, more than my mini ipad

• 2014-09-02 11:15
  • Sqj}
Total of 200 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.