Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

8.1
8.2
8.2

which country has Samsung tab s 8.4 LTE 32gb?
or only 32gb for tab s 10" ?

• 2014-10-25 16:37
  • 2Ir6

> In reply to Asim @ 2014-10-23 10:19 from 9KxP - click to readHow old is yr wireless router. The firmware of wireless router is causing the problem. It will be better if you have awireless router which has dual band i.e 2.4 & 5 Ghz. Suggest that you buy the latest wireless router with dual band especially dua band router AC 1900 or AC 1750. Model like Dlink and TPLink is the cheapest so far on the market and is affordable (around Rm 219.00 to RM 419.00). I too encouter this problem but after upgrading my wireless router with dual band, this problem is solve. Reason is our device is getting more high tech but our old wireless router could not cope with it. Hope this will help you.

• 2014-10-25 10:43
  • ibpS

> In reply to Jafri @ 2014-10-22 17:34 from ibXB - click to readI have bought one on ebay and seller describe as new. And it start developing same problem. Finally send to samsung and they say that unit was liquid damage.

• 2014-10-23 21:56
  • 39xW

Can anyone share the reason of slow download via WIFI . its almost 3 to 4 times slower then using the data sim card it self . is there any issue or software issue with the built in wifi please guide how to resolve the issue

• 2014-10-23 10:19
  • 9KxP

Hello all, i used this gadjet for a month but i face a big problem, the problem is my gadjet cant move smoothly like my tab 3 8.0, the screen sometimes gone freeze and cant work for a momment and sometimes it said that my touchwizz isnt responding and ask me to close or wait

Does anyone have the solution, im truly apreciate if anyone can help me
sorry for the bad english

• 2014-10-23 08:51
  • tDRJ

Its remarkable gadget

• 2014-10-23 04:28
  • t7Xk

As the model stated "LTE", so I presume its not a Cat 6(DL up to 300Mbps) equipment since Cat 6 is under LTE-A.

Anyone knows if this Tab S is a Cat 3 or Cat 4 type as its only stated as LTE in gamarena.

• 2014-10-22 18:52
  • TKk@

Just received a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTe as a gift.
Very excited to use it. Fully charged on 1st day.
While using it with installed apps on it, the battery level was at 77%.
Suddenly, the screen went blank..
Not sure what had happened. Tried recharging it but not helping.
Anyone has got this problem before?
How can I hard reset the Tab?
Help me please...

• 2014-10-22 17:34
  • ibXB

my battery last for 1 1/2day with all social networking site open, i play games not all the time, and watch videos sometimes.. i love it!

• 2014-10-21 21:57
  • 3JyB

> In reply to sri @ 2014-10-20 15:25 from IWTD - click to readSamsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE, Be ready to amaze!

• 2014-10-21 21:52
  • 3JyB

> In reply to Mouck @ 2014-10-17 07:27 from Nv1w - click to readyes you can... i love it

• 2014-10-21 21:51
  • 3JyB

Hi all. Can you share with me, the battery life if you turn on the ultra power saving mode for 100% battery charge? I mean for samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 lte. Thanks friends.

• 2014-10-21 04:23
  • PTGn

Hi all. Can u share with me, the battery life if you turn on the ultra power saving feature for 100% battery charge? I mean for samsung galaxy tab s 8.4. Thnks.

• 2014-10-21 04:19
  • PTGn

So far I had no issues with my unit and works great since the time I bought it about 2.5 months back. For me it performs beyond my expectations and happy with its features. Difficult at first though and now I'am getting used to it and starting to like it more.

I like the looks and quality of the screen and it impressed me. Adaptive display when switched on is not good and makes the colors too dark and saturated. In this regard, I use basic mode instead, which makes the colors more realistic and gives the screen more quality. Adaptive sound is nice and I like it which makes me listening more to my favorite songs with my headphone. Browsing speed is good and quick as my laptop.

I highly recommend this Tab S and you can't go wrong with this.

• 2014-10-20 21:41
  • mnnH

Hi guys, I'm using s tab 8.4 for month already, but few days ago battery nightmare started. I've the same problem as you guys. This B'S drain my batt in 2 hours. Service sucks and isn't helpful. Does everyone knows how to solve this problem? Thanks guys !

• 2014-10-20 21:28
  • 0Z%x

it would be better if rare camera is more than 13MP

• 2014-10-20 20:08
  • JFCH

> In reply to sri @ 2014-10-20 15:25 from IWTD - click to readTab s 8.4 specification is better than tab pro 8.4,..

• 2014-10-20 17:11
  • 3Cg4

Anyone please tell me which tab is the best????
Tab S 8.4 LTE or Tab Pro 8.4 LTE????

Is there any priblem in battery of Tab S ?????

• 2014-10-20 15:25
  • IWTD

Which one is better chipset GSMarena ? Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 or Exynos 5420 at this tab s 8.4 LTE ?
How is that effect at battery, graphics and performance ?? :)

• 2014-10-19 03:56
  • mJDP
  • Techsupportdesk.net
  • Rating0

Can order on Ebay. Do a search there.

• 2014-10-18 19:23
  • YgAT
Total of 405 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE.