Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

8.1
8.1
8.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-28 13:19 from HxH1 - click to readyea -.- after upgraded to lolipop =.=the bat drained hell fast , mayb 2-3times / days have to charge, think wise of this

• 2015-06-29 10:06
  • sF%a

hey guys..i am intending to get this tab ..really loved evrythig about it..bt around the net the reviews are so mixed..read cartloads of comments about its quick battery drain, loss of mobile signals et c...most of these complains were filed in 2014 so what about the users using this now in 2015? have these faults being corrected or still under correction

this is my first tab so i want a worthy investment that will last me quite a time :)

• 2015-06-28 13:42
  • HxH1

Thinking of getting this tab..but not being able to decide coz around the net as well as here ppl are complaining of bad battery n other stuffs ..pls guide me ..its my first tab so want the best one!

• 2015-06-28 13:19
  • HxH1

i am wondering about purchasing this tab...
Round the net ppl are maKing complains about repeated lags in touch wiz,loss of mobile signals,wifi 4g connectivity issues,lowest battery life etc...MOST OF THIS ISSUES WERE FILED IN 2014 ..i want to know if even in 2015 users are still harrased by these issues or has samsung corrected them!

• 2015-06-28 12:15
  • HxH1

> In reply to Jprads @ 2015-06-22 21:41 from gA7q - click to readgo to file and mount/unmount the sd card and it will work.

• 2015-06-28 06:56
  • M}f$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-26 12:13 from 6pG{ - click to readwhere will you use the TAB? under the ocean? lol..
how about your house? is it waterproof? If not, then your house is useless as well.. how about your face? is it waterproof? lol

• 2015-06-28 04:40
  • GAdr

not water proof! useless!!!!

• 2015-06-26 12:13
  • 6pG{

> In reply to BusinessMinded @ 2015-06-24 03:19 from K7c$ - click to readGo for this amazing tab. It can do all the productivity thing you need plus this one is way better than mini 3. But one thing to consider. Buy this tab from an original Samsung dealer or from a Samsung centre. I am using my Tab S 8.4 LTE since last april. I am fully satisfied with my tab and its performance. It helps me with my academic works alot.

• 2015-06-26 08:02
  • X}tP

thinking of getting a Samsung galaxy tab S 8.4. However wondering if there is any latest tablet with same specs but comes with stylus pen. Thanks

• 2015-06-25 06:40
  • TKaQ

Hi Guys! I'm planning to buy a gadget for my presentation purposes in real estate this month of June 2015..... I just wanna ask about your VOTES & SUGGESTIONS..... Guys, which gadget I would buy base on performance, quality, speed & storage..... an Apple iPad Mini 2 w/ Wifi + cellular (32GB) OR the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 / LTE ???....... Thanks Guys, Appreciate it.... it is a BIG HELP FOR ME :-)

• 2015-06-24 03:19
  • K7c$

I have my sandisk 32gd micro sd card and running smooth on my s4 but in my tab S 8.4 it doesn't read the sd card.any answers/adice please. Thanks

• 2015-06-22 21:41
  • gA7q

> In reply to Asankawijayaa @ 2015-06-15 12:25 from IWRQ - click to readThere is no resource helping to downgrade to kitkat.. me too updtaed to 5.0

• 2015-06-21 17:44
  • sSNS

> In reply to SMITH EFC @ 2015-06-18 23:13 from 3WwT - click to readGo for hard rest @smith. It may help you

• 2015-06-21 06:36
  • Hkt$

> In reply to piivis @ 2015-06-17 23:11 from nXSs - click to readDoes this actually work because my tablet has been constantly restarting for about 2 weeks now I sent it off to Samsung and they couldn't find a fault with it soo it I just replace the sim card will that fix it and stop it from restarting all the time.

• 2015-06-18 23:13
  • 3WwT

> In reply to piivis @ 2015-06-17 23:11 from nXSs - click to readDoes this actually work because my tablet has been restarting itself for about 2 weeks now and I sent it off to Samsung an they couldn't find a fault soo if I change the sim card will that fix it an stop my tablet from restarting all the time.

• 2015-06-18 23:07
  • 3WwT

> In reply to karthick @ 2015-06-14 09:53 from wdRB - click to readhi mine was working on sonera 4g in finland at 132mb/s and it is newer slower than 45mb/s ...14 mb my 3g is 15-42mb/s in ewerywhere in here sorry.

• 2015-06-17 23:15
  • nXSs

if your tab is rebooting itself go and replace your simcard ihave use this for 8 months now newer rebooting itself it is solid as a rock the battery must last about 2 days of awerage use i use it like my phone and i have the gear with bluetooth on 24h and it last about 2 days with 5.0.2 and it is 4g all the time basicly sometimes on 3g .......if you compare this to ipad air2 ipad sucks this is awesome

• 2015-06-17 23:11
  • nXSs

Where can I change my tab s 8.4 lte battery in Nigeria. The battery is horrendous. Tab s 8.4 keep shutting itself off and on.

• 2015-06-15 15:16
  • ftKd

Im using this tab for more than 8 months..This tab is awesome..recently I have updated to lollipop...It was really pathetic.Then I decided to downgrade again...guys please don't update to lollipop...Thank you

• 2015-06-15 12:25
  • IWRQ

seems my tab keep rebooting n glitching after upgraded to lollipop.. sometimes there were no line connection for call n even mobile data.. unless if i use wifi.. force me to reset factory data but seems useless.. i bought my tab 2 months ago.. still under warranty.. n samsung told me its software problem..

• 2015-06-15 06:40
  • HjC$
Total of 899 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE.