Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

8.1
8.1
8.0

> In reply to haythm @ 2015-05-28 18:36 from Nqw} - click to readI have the magnetic case you mentioned on my tab 2 8.0. And no it won't in any circumstances damage the tab. Don't worry. Go get it.

• 2015-05-29 13:14
  • Hkag

Can we use whatsapp on a wifi version ? I meant can we download whatsapp from play store and use? iPad doesn't have that's why!

• 2015-05-29 11:36
  • 04$m

I would like to get amagnetic case for this tablet (that has auto sleep &weakup and magnetic closure) like this one in the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/..._rd_i=mobile my question is : can this magnetic in this case damage the tablet by any way like change the colour of screen or damage the compass or battery after long time of using this case?can any one who have the same case for this tablet notice any damage to the tablet after using this type of case thats have magnetic ?

• 2015-05-28 18:36
  • Nqw}

I have tab 4 , 7 inch . Its good but I wish this one was 7 or 6 inches ,, too bad its too big to carry out with me ,,

• 2015-05-26 12:39
  • Liu7

ive just bought my tab S last two month ago and it worked perfectly and with its new update of lollipop 5.0.2.....its brilliant!! realy love my tab S so much.try to use tab S wisely than it'll bring goods to its user.thanks guys.

• 2015-05-26 06:28
  • PF5p

Can the Samsung tab s be used to answer call and call back at the same time????.

• 2015-05-25 21:53
  • YUT5

my battery life this and that how i newer had problems on my battery i have everything on bluetooth and no battery saver ihave this shitty 5.0.2 over a month now and this is my phone with gear on 24h and battery lasts about 2 and half days if i leave tab s at home and take to work my older phone "gt-s8500"after one day it`s about 90% and it has sync on and everything too i have 2sims 1 number so amazing battery i think and it is all time in 4g if you have the kitkat ver do not update to lollipop because i think kit kat was better looking and uses only half of the ram lollipop uses over 2g and looks like 90`s nokia?

• 2015-05-25 21:34
  • nXSr

> In reply to stan @ 2015-05-24 20:03 from ucyt - click to readTotally agree. I have noticed the same with my wifi tab 8.4. Laggy and buggy. After a viber or skype call i cant play music. Keeps telling me I can play during a call.

• 2015-05-25 11:10
  • vJx{

> In reply to carlos @ 2015-05-18 06:13 from PIxH - click to readIt is available bro.

• 2015-05-25 08:05
  • s0$I

Well, battery life seems fine for me on 5.0.2. On standay 8 hour without using, turn on 4G, and WiFi, just drain 3%. But don't take my word, because I just recently replace the battery under warranty, so that may turn out to be better battery replacement. After all the usage, the battery life is much better than before, without direct losing 10% after just open Facebook. As for the speed, the device feel smoother than before, but not a drastic improvement.

• 2015-05-25 07:50
  • TSQA

Just updated my s tab 8.4 to android lollipop 5.0.2 and i totally regretted it!!!! don't do the update. it just causes the phone to become so laggy ..... android is doing such a lousy job. i just inviited laggy and ugly interface into my precious s tab :(

• 2015-05-24 20:03
  • ucyt

> In reply to Jnn @ 2015-05-24 15:08 from uH{F - click to readNo worries it's running smoothly without issues... Battery life seems to have improved as well.

• 2015-05-24 16:06
  • tRgX

Today received lollipop 5.0 update for tab S 8.4 LTE in Singapore. Downloaded, but not sure if to install; since lollipop update on other devices reported with much of problems. Tab S is less than a year old, worry brick it.

• 2015-05-24 15:08
  • uH{F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-23 07:00 from mh{5 - click to readplease post about battery backup

• 2015-05-24 12:50
  • YTEL

Battery sucks. I have to plug the charger in my tab so i can use it properly.

• 2015-05-23 20:35
  • wu4V

Hi guys, OTA Lollipop update available in the UK now...

• 2015-05-23 13:15
  • m98N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-22 05:28 from TSQA - click to readWell.... consider myself lucky, I bought the Tab S with free Galaxy Gear Fit fitness smart watch campaign, so I would say, minus the gear fit, the price go very low. (I can sell the Gear Fit if I want, but I keep the gear fit, cause it look really cool) This is the most complete all rounder tablet.

• 2015-05-23 09:24
  • HkaW

updated now to 5.0.2

• 2015-05-23 07:00
  • mh{5
  • Note 4/Tab S 8.4User
  • Rating0

For lollipop updates, use a computer, I did it with my laptop, download the firmware thru sammobile and use odin 3.9. Its better than OTA,then wipe data and cache for smoother performance. Same method I used in my Note 4. Didnt have any problems so far. Silky smooth, just leave room for 2gb free internal storage to keep it running smooth. Cheers!😊

• 2015-05-23 03:57
  • th1K

Why can't Samsung post an upgrade to fix this battery problem? . 99% of this device has battery problem. Mine has been shutting down on and of since day one i bought this tablet.

• 2015-05-23 01:44
  • ftKb
Total of 838 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE.