Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

8.1

> In reply to chari25900 @ 2014-12-18 07:30 from IWUQ - click to readCan you tell me exactly how long it lasts? How many minutes is 1% drainage?

• 2014-12-19 15:39
  • 0Tvw

> In reply to chari25900 @ 2014-12-18 07:30 from IWUQ - click to readCan you tell how long the battery lasts? How many minutes is 1% drainage?

• 2014-12-19 15:36
  • 0Tvw

I'm happy using this tablet battery average. Camera not so good. Amoled screen makes thing more saturated. Upgraded from old ipad 3. Not bad for consumption. I don't like touchwiz. Very messy makes everything lags.

• 2014-12-19 13:12
  • X3$1

Who are suffering great great super fast battery drains.
i had the same problem and thought this tab is sucks. So i put this issue to the samsung cutomer service in my country. Without any questions ask they changed its battery, Coz i think they know this tab has some battery issues.NOW BATTERY IS LONG LONG LONG LASTING.

• 2014-12-18 07:30
  • IWUQ

Had same problem previously. Samsung care change my battery. Now no problems at all. Claim ur warranty for the battery and experience what really tab S is.

• 2014-12-18 04:37
  • IWUQ

> In reply to rainetgomez @ 2014-12-01 04:41 from uSVw - click to readHave you tired different battery saving app?

• 2014-12-17 11:17
  • KSEB

Thanks but I also don't mean RAM.
Example. I have the NOTE N7000 and the specs are this: 1GB RAM, 2GB internal memory, 16GB usb memory (internal SD Card), 64GB external SD Card.

• 2014-12-16 22:42
  • mNLA

> In reply to mylewicz @ 2014-12-16 01:31 from Jy8Q - click to readInternal 16/32 GB, "3 GB RAM"

• 2014-12-16 09:33
  • PIbr

Hi Guys, what is the device memory on this device (I don't mean the internal memory which I know is 16GB, I mean the device's memory)?

• 2014-12-16 01:31
  • Jy8Q

This is the best android tablet that you can get in market right now.. Who want overload RAW power right now? That is a waste since you are gonna use you tablet for normal daily life (calling, texting, surfing, gaming, etc)

For me, best screen, sound quality and battery life is the aspect in search in a tablet.. I found it in Galaxy Tab S 8.4!! Really recommend it for user looking for a great tablet

• 2014-12-14 15:57
  • bxdY

> In reply to pak maun @ 2014-12-12 12:35 from sF%j - click to readwhy its a great tab and its a TABLET 8 MPIX of Samsung is like 16 mpix of Lenovo and other chinese.
I have this 4g version for 6 months the signal on wifi or sim is better than any phone

• 2014-12-13 13:57
  • mh{5

> In reply to pak maun @ 2014-12-12 12:35 from sF%j - click to readName a 8 inch tablet with 13Mp shooter?

• 2014-12-12 23:23
  • tDR8

Finally super amoled tab, but less than 400 ppi? And 8mp lense? So yesterday. samsung still continue disappointing the tab fans.

• 2014-12-12 12:35
  • sF%j

• 2014-12-12 12:29
  • sF%j

> In reply to NYO @ 2014-12-09 19:09 from vajb - click to readThis suggest to change resolution is useful, but is very risky.
Many device end up cannot go into the system, keep looping on the start up.
Many apps will have issue after changing the resolution.

The tab itself is fast enough.

• 2014-12-10 17:13
  • ibXw

Bought this T705 a couple of days ago, right away I installed Nova prime to mask the fuzzy TW UI and to keep things fast and light. Bought a hardy case from Speck with a built in stand. I couldn't be happier, bought it solely for movies on the plane and playback time is as advertised sometimes even better. Quick tip, if you want to go the extra mile on batt life, since this is a AMOLED display, download Colors from GP and switch all your background/wallpaper to black. Dead pixels = no consumption. No regrets, absolute form and function.

• 2014-12-10 01:30
  • P@YW

The resolution is too high that makes the device laggy.

Also, draining more power with almost no huge effect compare to a 1000 X 1600 resolution on the same device, 200 dpi
(Originally 1600 X 2560)

But, the performance is much better when I change it to 1000 X 1600.. I think the processor is not capable of the 2k reso but Samsung force to put it in a device with 2k reso.

Many other android devices have the same issue which make a laggy feeling for Android devices.

• 2014-12-09 19:09
  • vajb

Install a battery saver apps will extend the battery life. Even on standby, it can on for several days.

Of course, playing game or using apps will make it last for only 1 day.

• 2014-12-09 16:56
  • TSPJ

All along I'm still consider among apple and tab s, finally I'm make a decision to choose tab s because I'm like to watch movies and download. Very satisfy with it, the battery can last me whole day even I downloading and music with logictech ue boom Bluetooth speaker.

• 2014-12-06 15:37
  • tuec
Total of 535 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE.