Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

8.1
8.2
8.2

I bought package of 4G LTE yesterday. The network signal show 4G (sometime H+) , the internet speed goes faster. This tablet supports multi - window as well..there are still many functions i haven't learned from this device yet.

• 2014-10-31 12:02
  • XMPx

In specifications this tab has exynos and octa core.but i bought samsung tab t705 lte with exynos quad core processor. I am very much confused. Seller is unable to explain. Please anybody can help me.Is it a china made tab with low specifications? I am in Pakistan.

• 2014-10-31 08:16
  • KIE%

using mobile data for internet and lots of cpu installed in this device. no doubt the battery will drain fast!

• 2014-10-30 23:03
  • v0qT

I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S the problem is the bsttery drains so fast can anyone help me with my problem?

• 2014-10-30 10:06
  • v0qJ

I bought one yesterday and it gets heated up quickly and shutdown. It took many hours to recharge again and then while using, program freezed and no buttons works even on/off button.

• 2014-10-29 17:21
  • bxkJ

Mine has 4G LTE , battery 4900 mAh = not very good but not bad ( i cannot say battery drain fast , it depends on how the users use it).
This tablet is not dust & water resistant , no NFC . I like it because of light weight , thin , not too big (comfortable by travelling), 8MP camera and LED flash, Android OS, ver.4.4.2 ( KITKAT) that can support multi-lingual, micro sim.

• 2014-10-28 12:46
  • PWau

Dear gsmarena,
Can u please run ur own review and opinions about tab s 8.4 lte battery life and performance then users could get an idea form the EXPERT.

• 2014-10-28 10:07
  • IWUM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-13 13:04 from p2VL - click to readSamsung is the best follower EVEN MORE as apple believes.BOTH are best in industry.

• 2014-10-28 10:01
  • IWUM

> In reply to sal233 @ 2014-10-10 07:17 from PF5Y - click to readAgreed. But y you tube reviews credit battery life is remarkable.just like u and others I m not satisfied with this super fast drain battery.

• 2014-10-28 09:54
  • IWUM

> In reply to Mady kazmi @ 2014-10-13 17:44 from 6QJf - click to readForget it. U can t use it as a phablet. It is huge and 420 g with its original foldable book cover. Anyway it does nt fit for ur jean. I m talking abt tab s 8.4 not the bigger one even. But as a tablet, rather not say, FIRST AMONG EQUAL S.

• 2014-10-28 09:47
  • IWUM

> In reply to SammySong @ 2014-10-15 11:04 from pX7H - click to readUr tab s is under the warranty rooting may avoid the warranty. And always try to use recommended charger for recharge coz using different charger means u put ur self helplessness in the end. Just for ur information coz sellers like seeing we are doing it. SOFTWARE DAMAGE WHEN ROOTING. SHORT CIRCUIT WHEN CHARGING.

• 2014-10-28 09:37
  • IWUM

> In reply to sri @ 2014-10-20 15:25 from IWTD - click to readTab s is the best. However it battery drains fast. According to experience. But u can see some reviews say battery is superb. I have international version comes with 02 year international warranty.

• 2014-10-28 09:23
  • IWUM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-12 19:41 from 3PrM - click to readI pad retina display also good. However tab s made for best display quality. U can see PPI in tab s grater than I pad ratina and its amoled, comes with reading mode.

• 2014-10-28 09:14
  • IWUM

> In reply to AleksTheG @ 2014-10-20 21:28 from 0Z%x - click to read100 percent agreed. My one also the same. Running real racing 3 and asphalt 8 in device memory. But battery consumes more for display and their touch wiz. I think this is Samsung and they wanna do something.

• 2014-10-28 08:54
  • IWUM

> In reply to palon30 @ 2014-10-20 21:41 from mnnH - click to readHave this tab. But battery drains fast. Any comments yours.

• 2014-10-28 08:41
  • IWUM

> In reply to danie pogi @ 2014-10-23 04:28 from t7Xk - click to readAny comments abt battery. It drains fast. Isnt it?

• 2014-10-28 08:30

> In reply to achiano @ 2014-10-21 21:57 from 3JyB - click to readHello mate,
Are u still ok with battery life of this.
Mines drains so fast ever than earier.
Any updates pls.

• 2014-10-28 08:28
  • IWUM

> In reply to NICK @ 2014-10-18 18:34 from HjCy - click to readThe promotion ended last month, around middle of September. This is a special promotion in conjunction with my country national day. You can get a free Gear Fit, after you buy Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, Tab S 10.5, and Tab S 8.4, register the IMEI# online. You got to buy from the selected outlets which are invited to join the event. After one month, finally I get my free Gear Fit delivered to my house. Among the devices offered, Tab S 8.4 got to be the cheapest and most valuable value for the money can buy. This is the sole reason I buy the Tab S (with free original book cover as well).

• 2014-10-27 18:17
  • IWbL

which country has Samsung tab s 8.4 LTE 32gb?
or only 32gb for tab s 10" ?

• 2014-10-25 16:37
  • 2Ir6

> In reply to Asim @ 2014-10-23 10:19 from 9KxP - click to readHow old is yr wireless router. The firmware of wireless router is causing the problem. It will be better if you have awireless router which has dual band i.e 2.4 & 5 Ghz. Suggest that you buy the latest wireless router with dual band especially dua band router AC 1900 or AC 1750. Model like Dlink and TPLink is the cheapest so far on the market and is affordable (around Rm 219.00 to RM 419.00). I too encouter this problem but after upgrading my wireless router with dual band, this problem is solve. Reason is our device is getting more high tech but our old wireless router could not cope with it. Hope this will help you.

• 2014-10-25 10:43
  • ibpS
Total of 423 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE.