Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE - user opinions and reviews

8.2
8.2
8.1

Hello Guys.
ME Using The Indian Version of Tab S 8.4 T705 .
As everyone i also was facing the problem of battery drain at a very rapid rate.
I gave it to service center and they changed my battery.
When i got back the set i operated normally with good backup for 3 to 4 days and again that stupid battery drainage and bounce in charging started to occur.
i was so Pissed off with this,
i again sent it to service center for motherboard change.
But they found all things normal.

WHat solution as per talks we came along was to replace the chaging plate of the board.
After changing the plate they updated the sw and kept it in testing for 5 days.

Since i have got back my tab .
My battery drainage problem has gone totally.
Backup is still unbelievable.
3 to 4days.
With Voice Calling 0 MIN
SCREEN ON TIME Nearly 5hrs.

I am so happy but for how long will update.

Hope this helps.

• 2015-01-26 11:32
  • H4v0

Plz don't buy this tablet it is not good at all
Battery life is very short max 4 hours of on screen time
And it is very laggy not a good choice at this price range I had it for only 2 weeks and then sell it back and get media pad x1 7.0 inch screen it is supper with more than 10 hours of on screen time and no lag

• 2015-01-26 11:09
  • Nk7p

Hi there
Can you tell me the tablet battery Lfa serious problem?
Apart from shopping, the better I do not risk?
Help me ...........

• 2015-01-26 06:03
  • HF62

> In reply to JBird @ 2015-01-23 08:04 from d%X7 - click to readThe wifi version does not ve a gsm broad in it. Wonder how was your friend has implanted it???

• 2015-01-25 14:59
  • bxda

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-24 13:34 from bC9W - click to readIt has two models, wifi or lte. Everything seem to be prefect, except it was so lagging. Is was so confusing about the spec. I don't think it has a snapdragon chipset in it.

• 2015-01-25 14:41
  • bxda

Please can anyone tell me where l can get the S800 model of this Tab. l mean in which country or from which store l can get this model (Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 LTE SM-S800)

• 2015-01-25 13:41
  • mpYX

how about the battery life, wasteful or not,,,?

• 2015-01-25 02:04
  • vgqB

Yup, there is a calling option. It is a cool device, I have it since November 2014 and it works more than fine. it is just the overheating problem that annoys me.

• 2015-01-24 14:15
  • fvJm

Is there calling opition

• 2015-01-24 13:34
  • bC9W

Any comment from anybody who has updated the 154.8MB OTA software update?

• 2015-01-23 14:52
  • uEA1

Any news on update on T705? Exynos version isnt, i think optimized that much. It lags unlike the snapdragon version.

• 2015-01-23 11:59
  • v0XZ

> In reply to Lily @ 2015-01-22 01:57 from 4U}T - click to readDon't waste your time, it won't be 32GB internal.
Samsung only released 32GB for Wifi version.
My friend tried to implant 32GB from wifi version to LTE version but i didn't work.

• 2015-01-23 08:04
  • d%X7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-22 15:14 from Hkt$ - click to readSeriously man?
I have this phablet and i use it as a phone the battery last with me for 5 days.
I put it at flight mode when sleeping.
P.S I'm using a custom ROM. the problem that Samsung stuffed their phones and tablets with unnecessary apps which drain battery and memory, custom Roms usually come without these apps.

• 2015-01-23 07:59
  • d%X7

I bought it one month before some time its camera flash stop working any solution for it ....?
After restarting it work fine

• 2015-01-22 17:02
  • uZaR

Battery not lasting more than 2 hrs...!!!

• 2015-01-22 15:14
  • Hkt$

> In reply to lildorky @ 2015-01-20 14:08 from PxVj - click to readMake sure that the remote control in security is off.Then turn off the location (GPS) and disable any application that you don't use. Finally use the battery doctor to see applications that drain so much battery and uninstall them

• 2015-01-22 15:06
  • tue9

I bought this tab s primarily because of the super amoled panel with 2k resolution, because my primary purpose is for watching movies...
And it performs well in that aspect.

But software wise, Touchwiz is just so laggy and slow, battery life is bad,

But still I'm keeping this tab cuz I love watching movies...

• 2015-01-22 14:44
  • vxhW

If anyone has bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE with the 32 Gbg Internal memory? I wanna buy one but I can't find anywhere!

• 2015-01-22 01:57
  • 4U}T

Camera Flash is not working if change powersaving option.

• 2015-01-21 15:40
  • u78b

> In reply to Bryan @ 2014-12-31 08:19 from RNAe - click to readdid u manage to find the solution for this yet? I am having the same problem:(

If yes, can u email to me?

• 2015-01-21 06:43
  • uH$X
Total of 606 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE.