pal83, 10 Feb 2012hi, I am new to android and dont know much about its technical side. I have been using Nokia ... morenokia is a hardware king. You should have bought nokia701..my frnd bought samsungW and I bought 701 at the sane counter. Now he want to exchange it with mine which i am not willing.
Plz guy i am going to buy this phone plz tell me is this phone good and reliable for long use plz tell me when i saw this phone i was amazed but i see some ppl facing problems soooo i want your opinio plzzzzzzzzz llz reply fassssst
I have this phone for 2 month and I never had a problem with this. specially processor(CPU and GPU) is very good, I installed many HD games and smoothly runs that games.there is no heat on this phone,I don't know why that person said that.camera and video recording is very good too.
pal83, 10 Feb 2012hi,
I am new to android and dont know much about its technical side. I have been using Nokia ... moreLet me try to reply as far as I can.
1. Check your running application that running on background. Maybe you run too many apps in the same time.
2. That's the same with me. If you got file from downloading, it will put on "download" folder. If you got file from bluetooth, it will put on "bluetooth" folder. It's simple. You can move it to wherever you want to.
3. This is smartphone. Constantly check your email, your Social Network application (if you have), check new update for your installed apps, even though you didn't run any of it. So you don't have to check any of it manually.
4. No comment.
5. I don't have such kind trouble. Before, I used Nokia N5800 then move to Galaxy Ace then to Galaxy W. My opinion is all my android phone is great!
6. No comment.
7. Funny. Many people were complain about how this phone CAN NOT adjusting it's own brightness. FYI, touch and holding on notification bar (top of screen) will change your brightness. (left to right 0% - 100%). Maybe you accidentally did that. This including dragging/sliding the notification bar.
To be honest, I found android as OS is awesome. Well, if you consider you are a beginner in android, you should learn (internet or forum) about android first before you starting to blame the OS/device. Beside, some manufacturer add it's own launcher (Samsung-TouchWiz, HTZ-Sense etc). So it will give you different experience although same version of android.
I'm sure you will find the good side of this phone and you'll enjoy it as much as I do.
I am new to android and dont know much about its technical side. I have been using Nokia smart phone till now and my experience was not bad except for some areas. Now I have got a Samsung Galaxy W I8150, keeping in mind that it has a 1.5 ghz processor and 512 ram with android OS upgradeable to ICS.
But strangely I am not impressed or satisfied by this phone's performance.
1) This phone was working very well for the first few days but now it lags while opening simple user options, like sms, contact etc. It take a certain time of 5 to 6 secs to open these things. Whats the reason?
2) When ever i download some pictures from net or from MMS, then it not shown in the gallery automatically and i have to restart the phone to see these photo in the gallery. Till then these photos are stored in downloads folder? Why is that so? Is that a bug?
3) By great difficulty i have set my phones APN or MSS/Internet settings and got it working but now each time i allow usage of packet data it keeps connecting to the internet with out my permission. Apparently there is no app using internet, then why the phone is connected to the internet using my sim????
4) MMS service in this phone or in android is pathetic. You have to manually download each and every mms you receive and ironically they don't download even after trying 10 to 15 times. mean while all of your balance is used in automatically connected internet? In nokia C-7 I used to send a bulk of mms in a day and was not charged a single Rupee other than my regular charges? Does nokia have a special protocol for mms or is android phone so dumb to have that function?
5) Touch of samsung galaxy w is substantially poorer than nokia c-7 as i have to literally touch harder to open and app or end/dial a call. Whats the problem with this phone?
6) I am using Zong sim and Samsung galaxy W will not allow me to use telenor or any other telephony companies sim until and unless i upgrade this phone to newer version of software. WHY????
7) Brightness on this phone keeps adjusting itself from 100 % to 0% on its own, regardless of in which light condition i am in and it doesn't matter If i am using a power saving option or not?
Have any one else faced the same problems? Any solution found? Pl share? If these problems persisted then i would be among the many other people who are stuck with this phone and will be hating android.
we can use just 10 - 15 mins.then it is very heat
don't buy this 4n
It's been about a month i'm waiting for my SW being repaired..after only 2 weeks i'm using it.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. IM SO MAD!!!!!
Wah. super. I brought for making vedio calls/chatting but can't able to call . battery poor. I want to sell it now and never buy samsung again
Jeffry, 09 Feb 2012i buy G.w on 1/1/2012.after a few day have problem same as 'niceguy15' very disappointed. frus... morei have the same problem with niceguy15...i tried a soft reset and it somehow works for me at least for now
nickel, 09 Feb 2012I just bought ths phone 2 week ago, On my first day use it , i got first problem with ths phon... moreI just bought this phone last week, it's really good, I installed a radar detector applicaton on it and it's work very fine, the batery is not bad for such device.
innocent, 09 Feb 2012its too bad when i just have it for less than a week,and it start to shut down on its own and ... moreYou lie, phun is very new not even out phor 100days. Repent and ask for forgiveness
Lately I read some bad experience about this device.
Well, it's still doesn't mean that this smartphone is so bad. I've owned for 2 months and I never have major problem.
Of course some time problems occur. But that's not this device fault. Mostly is because of application or the way I use this phone.
For normal usage, the performance of the phone is awesome and battery performance is standard (heavy usage last for around 10 hours)
I just bought ths phone 2 week ago, On my first day use it , i got first problem with ths phone. It cant accept any call and the battery getting low very fast.. i didnt use any internet or bluetooth connection.
i buy G.w on 1/1/2012.after a few day have problem same as 'niceguy15' very disappointed. frustrated etc
its too bad when i just have it for less than a week,and it start to shut down on its own and keep showing the SAMSUNG logo..their service center can't even fix it..they replaced it with the new one..no more to say.*sigh 100times.
hi!anybody can help me..i buy this pon 2 weeks ago..i just want to know if the 3G of this pon have inernet?thanks
hey guys please tell me when it will be launched in India.....i really want to buy this phone....please if anyone has any idea,please let me know..........
PEARL, 08 Feb 2012im from pakisatn ,i import this handset from uk ,but im facing a little problem that it donot ... moreNot available in Asia Pacific ? is available in Malaysia & Singapore since November 2011, not available in South Asia you mean ?