Samsung Galaxy W I8150 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
7.0
6.8

Can anyone tell me ,why every time i try to log in to facebook or gsmarena using my galxaxy W, after i type www.gsmarena.com and it will autoatic change to m.gsmarena.com. This make me tired, can anyone help me..

• 2012-04-28 09:19
  • uCnK

> In reply to Johnans @ 2012-04-26 15:45 from nCed - click to readDownload Anttek App Manager from Market.Then unistal it.;)

• 2012-04-27 21:09
  • ibng

i just use samsung w in 2week,everything ok just about batery very2 make me in trouble...the batery can use only 4 to 5hour then i need to charge again...why like this haa?

• 2012-04-27 18:10
  • ib9A

> In reply to Johnans @ 2012-04-26 15:45 from nCed - click to readyou should use link 2 sd to manage installation in rom,dont forget to root

• 2012-04-27 11:30
  • tA$P

hi new with this phone..can u tell me how to use this phone..plzzz tq

• 2012-04-27 10:12
  • PAJK

Any one tell me, how to do 5.1 on while music???
i tried lot of the time but it shows off your sound effect first then on 5.1...
now i don't know ow to off this..
so plzzzz someone tell me how to on 5.1...
Thanks in advance.

kiyara

• 2012-04-27 08:41
  • tUrx

can office word n excel doc can be edited in this model

• 2012-04-27 08:35
  • Hxdt

> In reply to lovelycute @ 2012-04-26 14:55 from ibch - click to readSetting - sound setting - phone ringtone

Incase you want to use your mp3 or whatever song for ringtone, choose the music (long press) - set as - ringtone or caller ringtone or customise to particular caller or etc.

• 2012-04-27 06:28
  • IV8U

> In reply to dalezander @ 2012-04-27 02:53 from t7rC - click to readSome of the apps you install in your phone running in background & prevent it from going into sleep mode.

• 2012-04-27 06:21
  • IV8U

This phone is good but not something to be glad having. 1.4 ghz scorpion? nah i cant even feel the processor's power and im not the only one cpmplaining. Cant even play decent "gpu compatible" games like Modern Combat 2 and 3, Temple run, blood and glory w/out lagging considering its has greater specs than an iphone 4. Sometimes it lags when you'r dialling or texting. Lots of app crashing. Samsung really lies on specs. Still there is a reason why ios devices are expensive. People should really not believe on paper specs. Be sure to ask someone who owns already.

• 2012-04-27 03:49
  • thaU

Does anyone experience screen randomly turning on and off after restart or even after you lock your screen. For example, my phone is in the table and i'm not doing anything to it but suddenly it randomly turns on and off for about 4 times and then it stops. Another example is after i restart my phone, after the sdcard scanning where the screen turns off, after a few seconds the screen again randomly turns on and off. Why is that?

• 2012-04-27 02:53
  • t7rC

my device driver software will not install

• 2012-04-27 00:05
  • w0Qx

Can i update to ICS?

• 2012-04-26 18:31
  • iwpB

Hai, I bring 2 month before my galaxy w
Now in one prblm. how can i remove the Opera browser, i did't remove this one!. pls help me! (also am try to manage application in settings, but no use)

• 2012-04-26 15:45
  • nCed

my brother both dis both 2 months ago and now he gave to me since the phone got problem like d back key or u want to back the application? can somebody advise me can still repair this?

• 2012-04-26 15:00
  • ibch

can somebody tell me how to change the ringtone that i want to assigned,

• 2012-04-26 14:55
  • ibch

This device is great, the processor speed puts it ahead of many other devices in its price range
The only disadvantage is the battery which only lasts for 1 day

• 2012-04-26 09:50
  • SeQZ

> In reply to Micky @ 2012-04-25 01:37 from KiCd - click to readi can do using my Galaxy W..It depends on your provider network..

• 2012-04-26 03:10
  • PA}g

> In reply to the doctor l @ 2012-04-24 11:17 from fq@m - click to readCMIIW. The Ram it is 512, but some of it was reserved for the TouchWiz. This is the reason why Samsung didn't provide ICS for Galaxy W. The RAM is not enough as already taken by resources eater TouchWiz.

Same with storage. I think all phone that mention its storage XX Gb will ended with some Gb were taken. So, this mean all phone are liar? Hiding their specs?

As far as I know, about RAM, almost all phone are the same. (I've checked with other android phone user).

• 2012-04-26 01:47
  • PFyD

> In reply to den @ 2012-04-25 08:22 from IVK3 - click to readif upgrade 4.0 risk a waranty??u meant?

• 2012-04-25 18:37
  • iben
Total of 3468 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy W I8150.