Samsung Galaxy W I8150 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.1
6.9

> In reply to mohib haddad @ 2012-04-28 12:31 from fmjG - click to readYou are answering your own question if you have a better choice, for 300 bucks you can't a better deal.
Do you have a hearing problem ? Or your caller have speech problem ? maybe your network provider signal is weak in your area, I never experienced can't understand word from ear piece, isn't headphone quality determine the sound ? There are so many way to adjust the brightness of the screen, maybe you to have eye sight problem as well, poor thing get a monochrome dumb phone for senior citizen, perhaps that would solved your problems.

• 2012-04-28 18:23
  • PS6s

> In reply to carl221 @ 2012-04-28 12:06 from thgK - click to readBecause everybody else is having Android 2.3.6 like you.

• 2012-04-28 18:09
  • PS6s

did you check the quality of the music guys? im experiencing lag issue while playing. pleeeease help. thanks guys

• 2012-04-28 15:49
  • wHrS

Excuse me, I would like to question, What phone would you likely recommend, I am about to buy a phone in the Philippines, tell me, what phone is better, Lg Optimus Black or Samsung Galaxy Wonder? Tnx! :)

• 2012-04-28 13:11
  • t7Tn

this phone have touchwiz?

• 2012-04-28 12:41
  • PSPr

The galaxy w is a phone that does not look attractive.
With the same hardware if put in a better housing it would have attracted more people.
The screen is 3.7 TFT LCD which I did not find special. Its is not bright enough, SC LCD is much better, and in sunlight it is washed out.
Sound quality of the phone is really bad. Sometimes I can not understand the words said in the earpiece. Handsfree sound is a disaster.
The phone is fast and Android is OK.
Battery life if 3g or Wifi on is about 6 hours with moderate usage, not good.

If I had the choice now, I wouldnt buy it.

• 2012-04-28 12:31
  • fmjG

why my galaxy w android version is 2.3.6??

• 2012-04-28 12:06
  • thgK

Can anyone tell me ,why every time i try to log in to facebook or gsmarena using my galxaxy W, after i type www.gsmarena.com and it will autoatic change to m.gsmarena.com. This make me tired, can anyone help me..

• 2012-04-28 09:19
  • uCnK

> In reply to Johnans @ 2012-04-26 15:45 from nCed - click to readDownload Anttek App Manager from Market.Then unistal it.;)

• 2012-04-27 21:09
  • ibng

i just use samsung w in 2week,everything ok just about batery very2 make me in trouble...the batery can use only 4 to 5hour then i need to charge again...why like this haa?

• 2012-04-27 18:10
  • ib9A

> In reply to Johnans @ 2012-04-26 15:45 from nCed - click to readyou should use link 2 sd to manage installation in rom,dont forget to root

• 2012-04-27 11:30
  • tA$P

hi new with this phone..can u tell me how to use this phone..plzzz tq

• 2012-04-27 10:12
  • PAJK

Any one tell me, how to do 5.1 on while music???
i tried lot of the time but it shows off your sound effect first then on 5.1...
now i don't know ow to off this..
so plzzzz someone tell me how to on 5.1...
Thanks in advance.

kiyara

• 2012-04-27 08:41
  • tUrx

can office word n excel doc can be edited in this model

• 2012-04-27 08:35
  • Hxdt

> In reply to lovelycute @ 2012-04-26 14:55 from ibch - click to readSetting - sound setting - phone ringtone

Incase you want to use your mp3 or whatever song for ringtone, choose the music (long press) - set as - ringtone or caller ringtone or customise to particular caller or etc.

• 2012-04-27 06:28
  • IV8U

> In reply to dalezander @ 2012-04-27 02:53 from t7rC - click to readSome of the apps you install in your phone running in background & prevent it from going into sleep mode.

• 2012-04-27 06:21
  • IV8U

This phone is good but not something to be glad having. 1.4 ghz scorpion? nah i cant even feel the processor's power and im not the only one cpmplaining. Cant even play decent "gpu compatible" games like Modern Combat 2 and 3, Temple run, blood and glory w/out lagging considering its has greater specs than an iphone 4. Sometimes it lags when you'r dialling or texting. Lots of app crashing. Samsung really lies on specs. Still there is a reason why ios devices are expensive. People should really not believe on paper specs. Be sure to ask someone who owns already.

• 2012-04-27 03:49
  • thaU

Does anyone experience screen randomly turning on and off after restart or even after you lock your screen. For example, my phone is in the table and i'm not doing anything to it but suddenly it randomly turns on and off for about 4 times and then it stops. Another example is after i restart my phone, after the sdcard scanning where the screen turns off, after a few seconds the screen again randomly turns on and off. Why is that?

• 2012-04-27 02:53
  • t7rC

my device driver software will not install

• 2012-04-27 00:05
  • w0Qx
Total of 3476 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy W I8150.