Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 - user opinions and reviews

This phone can shoot 1080p its just needs an update firmware for the camera

• 2014-10-22 00:57
  • kj6W

plz

This phone is not a kitkat version, ur jelibean to tranafer kitkat version

• 2014-10-21 10:12
  • 7tFE

The worst phone ever a person can have, freezes up now and then, bad audio quality.
My suggestion is not to go for this phone, you will have a tough time with this phone.

• 2014-10-20 17:50
  • 9L9P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-18 07:29 from rA$k - click to readYou cannot move the apps to external sd.

Look at the settings of the app if there is a choice to change the default storage to external sd.

• 2014-10-20 10:15
  • wY80

its awesome ..........if u r addicted on internet so use it ...it givs u 3g service in 2g plan also..its work very fast

• 2014-10-18 07:29
  • w43M

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-13 08:10 from wY80 - click to readHow can I move apps to external memory nd use external memory to use primary memory ?
Plz sir tell

• 2014-10-18 07:29
  • rA$k

Phone is good processor is also good and all things are good but main problem is of video zooming and no update is coming

• 2014-10-17 11:22
  • Hktq

• 2014-10-17 11:19
  • Hktq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-13 08:10 from wY80 - click to readno need for kitkat cause it will cause problems with ram management

• 2014-10-17 02:45
  • 07Bh

> In reply to samsung rules @ 2014-10-02 01:45 from 07Bh - click to readVery good u can

• 2014-10-16 23:24
  • rAWr

good phone i like it......

• 2014-10-15 22:35
  • Hkti

Like the rest of you, I was also disappointed when I found out that this phone will not be given a KitKat update. But I moved on from that phase and focused on what are the uses of an Android phone for me aside from call and text.

1. Reading ebooks - 4.7 inches is the perfect size for me. especially when using Cool Reader app.

2. Taking photos - It only has 5mp (and VGA front camera) and with noises, but what I love about the stock app is you can manually operate it. It even has a macro mode which I used loads of times and was perfectly happy with the results. With proper light and a little knowledge about photography, anyone can have a decent to beautiful photos using this.
Do not think bigger pixels are better unless you want to print a poster-size of it.

3. Listening music - the simplicity of the stock music app is okay, plus I tried playing music for more than 2 hours straight (screen most of the time was off) and the battery didn't even reached 90% from full charged.

4. Watching videos - I watched two straight movies and I didn't even reached the 30%.

5. Unless you will use the tether or data plan, the battery will be fine for hours of internet browsing using WIFI.

6. Playing games - I always carry around a power bank if I plan to do this when I am out.

Tips:

1. Uninstall or unable the apps that you don't need.
2. Clean your phone using History Eraser, Clean Master, etc.. In my experience, cache slows down my phone.
3. Set external SD card as your primary storage place and transfer files saved in your internal to external SD to save you more space.

So basically, it will help a lot if you will stick to the apps that you really need and get rid of the rest.

• 2014-10-13 08:10
  • wY80

Phone Performance very slow. and most of the time got hanging problem. Battery life is Very poor even if we don't use mobile battery charge automatically reduce.
My suggestion don't buy this mobile.
i'm suffer for bought this mobile

• 2014-10-13 07:31
  • vG0u

> In reply to jenny @ 2014-10-11 13:30 from 9xEr - click to readMoto g 2nd generation....

• 2014-10-12 17:59
  • HsJ5

Can I upgrade my samsung galaxy grand quattro
Plz tell
I want to upgrade.

• 2014-10-12 15:50
  • U$0I

Poor battery life , Front Camera . Only worked smoothly for the initial 3 months and then we just need to maintain minimal apps which are of real importance so as to use this phone without hanging issues . So its all adjustments and we cannot enjoy this mobile forget about playing games too after that point .

• 2014-10-11 17:53
  • sUw{

which phone is best in this phones
1.samsung gelaxy quattro
2.motoG 2nd genaration

• 2014-10-11 13:30
  • 9xEr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-03 07:56 from w43M - click to readIts not the phone it is your internet service because mine was faster and im using at/t

• 2014-10-07 01:34
  • 07Bh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-03 20:30 from t1$B - click to readucan buy galaxy quattro its super mobile

• 2014-10-04 10:48
  • w43M
Total of 2573 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Win I8550.