I am using this model for past 2 weeks .. My observations (I have loaded for 1 GB out of 5 GB user available memory.)
1. Mobile display clarity is good
2. Could play 1080 videos of Youtube.. Played them without any lag... Not tried .mp3 or anyother format 1080 videos
3. Could play subway surfers/Temple Run without any lag. Not a heavy gamer
4. The mobile got heated up on play the above 2 games for 1 hour while parelly charging but very less heat when played
for almost same duration without parallel charging
5. Battery backup not too great..Battery % drops to 25% with in 24hrs of complete charging (My 2g/WiFi is on 24X7)
6. Could not move apps to memory card
7. You need to procure a micro sim if you have a standard sim. Cutting of SIM didnot work for me ... Airtel connection
8. Both sim1 and sim2 work good. - Not gone indepth
9. Sound is a bit low with earphones
10. No lags at all in my usage.
11. Very handy for my size - Compared to Grand or any >=5 inch phones
12. Cam quality not so great for 5 MP
13. Google maps and navigation very clear and useful --- unlike 4/4.2 inch mobiles
14. No probs at all connecting to wifi/2g/3g/phones (SIM1,SIM2)
15. Samsung announced free games worth 3000rs.. When I tried to install it says these are not from approved vendor and some caution popped up. So didnot install them
I want to buy this phone.can anyone suggest me about it?Is it worth buying at that range of price. Basically,I need a android phone for internet and apps use.Also heard about its heating problem..does it is a serious issue?
hi guys this phone is awesome ,, i m using this fr past few days ,,, really nice u can buy it ,,, camera is very cool
Can this phone play hd1080p @ 30fps with mx player? And can anyone explain the benchmark of the phone
Nisha, 06 Jun 2013Can anybody tell me that what type of SIM does it require in both the slots.?Micro sim in both slots
Nisha, 06 Jun 2013Can anybody tell me that what type of SIM does it require in both the slots.?microsim for both
Just bought this amazing phone yesterday..
camera is good
everything is good about this phone except the battery..
it is better than grand and s3 mini because its quadcore
but if you're a type of user who loves to play games and use wifi, the battery life sucks
.. so it is over heating.. for how long?? and after that?? does it burn to ashes??
This phone has no problems.. it is a miniature of SGG (samsung galaxy grand)
because of over heating.. I threw it away...
by the by this message is from SGGQ
camera should be better..heating problem is a big issue but processor is really good
Nisha, 06 Jun 2013Can anybody tell me that what type of SIM does it require in both the slots.?Both Microsim
manoj, 03 Jun 2013which mobile shall i buy...? 1) sony xperia L 2) galaxy winSony Xperia L its nice
Hi, samsung galaxy win gt-i8552 available internal memory is 8GB or 2GB ?
Can anybody tell me that what type of SIM does it require in both the slots.?