Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.8
6.8
6.9

i used it last 9 months..i know it has no more more application or varaity,,,bt its a vcery hardy set,,,,,,and i ll ever and ever love this phone,,bcz it ll with u more and more time easily

• 2015-03-14 05:34
  • w43M

If i were you guys. Root your fon and install xposed framework.. Install some modules to edit and ur fon will be awesome.. Also i uninstall bloatware to free some memmory and my fon is like the first time i bought it. Stop mocking samsung they dont listen to yoU coz samsung dont care to their loyal users thats why they suck.. I root my fon after 1 year of using it and i loving it.

• 2015-03-14 01:54
  • v0qZ

HTC gonna be my next phone I won't use Samsung in my life again

• 2015-03-09 13:26
  • fuNc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-03 13:31 from utf0 - click to readsamsung to produce good stuff??, u want to use samsung again??? u still trust on samsung ??? hahaha

• 2015-03-08 18:14
  • tue9

> In reply to hadie @ 2015-02-13 12:10 from tZkQ - click to readbro, this phone is not allow u to move yr apps to sd card....if u purposely move it with yr pc, yr data on the phone will gone. it is a worth phone i ever use, my next phone will nt b samsung, ever.....

• 2015-03-08 18:09
  • tue9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-08 12:03 from Hkt} - click to readi had try many time ,it not support pendrive

• 2015-03-08 18:03
  • tue9

I want to buy an pendrive with mobile otg support. Kindly help me whether Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro support this type of pendrive?

• 2015-03-08 12:03
  • Hkt}

my phone çamera not responding when i open camera and show camera was failed

• 2015-03-07 13:40
  • rAV3

battery life sucks lol deep dont buy it

• 2015-03-06 11:29
  • XMcd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-03 13:31 from utf0 - click to readdis phone is not dat bad.The only problem is dat it does not read the sim cards of my country(Cameroom),which was purchase in canada.It ask me to activate simcard after showing no service.Please i need ur help.

• 2015-03-04 01:23
  • fw0N

Worst ever made from #Samsung.Using this phone for 1.5 years now.The worst nightmare of my life.Battery life Sucks really hard.Sometime's its says 80% battery and suddenly getting low to 5,4% and gets switched off.Its WiFi connectivity also damn poor,even low end phones had much better connectivity.Please #Samsung please do produce some good stuff

• 2015-03-03 13:31
  • utf0

this phone does not worth a penny because am using it,the battery does not even last for twenty minutes. I wasted my money stupid phone Samsung win

• 2015-03-01 17:23
  • fuNc

This phone is just horrible. I had this phone before getting my iPhone 5s (got it last year on December 16). I have to say, even though this phone and the iPhone 5s have a big price difference, a Big CPU difference (dual core 1.3 ghz on iPhone 5s, quad core 1.2 on this), the iPhone is simply 5x faster and better. Don't waste your money on old samsung models (e.g Galaxy S,S2,S3, Galaxy win, Galaxy grand, note 1, note 2) cuz samsung use cheap material for their CPU processor (for old models as I lested) and when they get heated up they get damaged. So save money and buy a Galaxy s4,s5, note 3, note 4, and note edge so you don't need to fix them often.

• 2015-03-01 15:09
  • RJ7s

> In reply to Junee @ 2015-02-01 12:11 from wMHH - click to readBattery life sucks...n hangs to much when connected to lap.

• 2015-03-01 13:43
  • Hkux

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-16 16:39 from uu7A - click to readPls low price any qustions answer

• 2015-02-27 19:18
  • 7tKV

This phone is kinda good however, battery life sucks. You can have this issue being resolved by rooting the phone and installing Greenify since this app needs root access for this to be able to use. for better outcome have this one Donated. Experimental features helps too much.

• 2015-02-26 16:05
  • vx6d

i have used this phone about 2 yrs. i have not seen this type of Mobile in my life. Its Battery is so sucks. bull shit.....

• 2015-02-26 13:20
  • bCiC

> In reply to aadi @ 2015-02-20 14:28 from 6PVn - click to readThough its internal memory is 8Gb, for your use it available 2.63 GB. Don't worry its same with all phones

• 2015-02-23 07:16
  • t}Mx

worst phone I have used... the battery life really sucks even if net is off... charging slot has lot of issues... in short its a waste of money to buy this..

• 2015-02-21 13:26
  • RKk6

Im using this phone for almost a year. A good phone if you know how to take care of it.

• 2015-02-20 19:05
  • IVC4
Total of 2716 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Win I8550.