Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 - user opinions and reviews

11%

6.8
6.9
7.0

Samsung Galaxy Win is cool and slimy. If it starts freezing, check the memory loading and delete ur unnecessary applications and get a cleanser application to clean it up often and on.

• 2014-07-17 18:43
  • mixg

great! all apps are working great and other files. Also loving the stylish design. great job samsung :)

• 2014-07-16 15:32
  • t7Xh

great phone 4 me..all apps r running well..i didnt regret that i bought ds phone..samsung galaxy win s an awesome phone!so f u r looking a phone with great features for an affordable price,samsung galaxy win s the best 4 u

• 2014-07-16 04:17
  • t7Xk

i bought samsung galaxy win i8550 recently,(only a month ago) and its already freezing up. why is that?

• 2014-07-15 01:24
  • 7X10

Its a fabulous phone.I m using dis phone since last 1 year.never faced any issue..m thankful to samsung..great job guys..

• 2014-07-13 20:43
  • P%{}

> In reply to jonz @ 2014-07-13 05:26 from v0qZ - click to readlol. . .samsung made too many crap phones. .same mobile but defferent names! so many new phones like galaxy young 2 , it has only 1ghz single core along with a 512mb ram but it has a kitkat out of the box!! but the galaxy s3 with a 1gb ram along with quadcore processor! what happaned? is there something wrong with s3 that they can't give a kitkat updates? hahaha

• 2014-07-13 08:16
  • KgZ2

> In reply to kidas @ 2014-07-12 15:28 from KgZ2 - click to readI agree with you to that. Samsung wont update so that we will buy their new phones. SAMSUNG REALLY SUCKS.. used to be a samsung lover but now a big NO. I would really never buy thier fone if ever i have to change this crap.

• 2014-07-13 05:26
  • v0qZ

how come that this mobile won't get an kitkat update? it has 1gb of ram and better cpu than the lg's optimus l7 ii and l5 ii. .but the l7 ii and l5 ii are planed
to get kitkat at the end of july or early august. .now i know that samsung is the pooriest brand to provide an updates. .lol shame to you guys. .rest in peace samsung users!!

updates hopeless

• 2014-07-12 15:28
  • KgZ2

> In reply to rk @ 2014-07-11 11:32 from M@%K - click to readYes. I can say the same.
Of courde I would like more internal storage (useful 5 MB) and RAM, but I couldn't find better with two chips and this price.
The worst thing into the phone is its bluetooth version 3.0 just because 4.0 bluetooth version is really better.

• 2014-07-11 17:59
  • Fcn1

Hi,

I have used this phone more than 1.5 years its running fantastic and superb compare to samsung Grand. Its a really good phnoe ever.
I have never facing issue with this phone.

• 2014-07-11 11:32
  • M@%K

hiii... i have this phone. Dual sim grand quattro. i m bit confused as gsmarena specifivation says that it has qualcomm msm8625Q chipset in it bt when i used a CPU-Z or any other play store which shows the system info says that it has qualcomm msm8225 chipset. so which chipset is actually presnt in it? can anybody tell me

• 2014-07-11 08:00
  • bJg2
  • F

Just bakvas phone. anyone likes to play games i will suggest him to don't buy that phone. because even game like subway surfer game is lagging too much. And it doesn't supports 720p & 1080p HD videos even using mx player. it hanging too much and heating too much. we are paying 15000 for that stupid phone why. after using that phone for two months i was sold it down and turned to micromax canvas 2plus. really a good gaming phone and running games like gta & modern combat without a single lag. really a good phone i m using it from last 7 months and didn't found any single problem in it.

• 2014-07-10 21:30
  • bJf1
  • cai_galaxy win user
  • Rating0

Ive had my samsung win for about less than a year and overall performance was above average, ive had experienced heating at first and when with certain application running but lately not anymore. Battery life at first was curiously short but looks like I have had a defective cord. After replacing the cord, battery life is decent. Browsing is smooth, I havent had any trouble with any app or games so far. Generally I love this fone, but once I opened the camera...OMG! Iam tempted to throw it on the ground..hard. pic are ok but taking videos are just plain heart breaking and dont forget the super dim front cam making it almost impossible to take a decent selfie or video call. In all its a great dual sim fone (except for its cams). No complaints but the cams...I really hate the cams...

• 2014-07-10 19:45
  • Kg{X

> In reply to cai_galaxy win user @ 2014-07-05 17:59 from Kg%A - click to readHii..

Sorry I didn't get you because I don't know anything about cord which you have mentioned...

Please give me the full details so that I can overcome the low battery life of my phone.....

Thank you......

• 2014-07-10 19:07
  • YT1j

When we open gallery i nthis mobile its hang out.

• 2014-07-10 12:36
  • U2Yn
  • F

Overall Awesome Phone :)

• 2014-07-10 10:49
  • M1vL

> In reply to cai_galaxy win user @ 2014-07-05 17:59 from Kg%A - click to readFront cam is not that bad...to make it clearer when you are using the front cam just go in settings and then exposure and make it brighter.

• 2014-07-09 19:01
  • vaSY

Gaming was very poor in this phone

• 2014-07-09 11:49
  • rJMg

I never got 3g signal only h but still amazing except for the front can very bad

• 2014-07-09 03:22
  • t7Xk
Total of 2409 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Win I8550.