Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 - user opinions and reviews

14%

6.8
6.9
6.9

i m using this mobile since 1 month.before using this mobile i thought this mobile quad core so it fast and i m a hardcore gamer so i bought it but its very bad mobile ,its very laggy even when i play games like temple run ,subway surfer it`s lagging , so i say guys don`t buy this smart phone .it`s not for gamer,s if you don`t like to play games and use only making calls you buy..

• 2014-06-25 13:33
  • X}6V

BEST

• 2014-06-25 00:58
  • PSya

I have my galaxy win for almost 6 months. At first it runs soo fast when I'm using data. No problem when downloading video at the same time. However after downloading couple of video I got an error every time I try to dowload a movie it's either video only or audio only. Tried factory reset but it do nothing. Please help me. Thanks

• 2014-06-24 01:24
  • t7Xk

Is there any s-voice apk for grand quattro.

• 2014-06-23 19:58
  • u{JU

I used this phone from one month and this phone is very good the battery is also good but one thing i dont when i buy this phone it is have android 4.2.2 and record 720@ hd and also play 1080p vidoes in deffrent formats abd the internet is hspa+ this is the best phone in my idea...

• 2014-06-23 19:21
  • KcWm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-21 06:26 from t7Xh - click to readIts just a firmware update for performance stabililty not really a software update.

• 2014-06-23 12:59
  • v0qZ

awesome phone

• 2014-06-23 07:36
  • PAXY

> In reply to Medo @ 2014-06-06 03:11 from NqX} - click to readRR3 run smoothly. No problem or crush at all.

• 2014-06-22 15:53
  • HjB5

If u wanna buy phone tjat lasst atleast 3 year. You batter go for motorola G.

• 2014-06-22 15:50
  • HjB5

hi! i want to know how long the battery last?

• 2014-06-22 14:05
  • ibnJ

Dont buy. It is waste of money.. im using this device from past 5 months.. At first, it was good bt then its stated to show its originality.. hangs several time, games cannot be played smoothly and now it charges very slowly.. nearly takes half hour for 2-3% charge.. I have tried Nokia's charger then it charges fast as compared to its original charger.. very disppointed abt charging issue.. I went to service center bt they even cant help me.. can anyone here help me..?? plz..

• 2014-06-21 19:50
  • rAeM

> In reply to yen @ 2014-06-21 16:10 from UD%n - click to readIt really depends on how you will use it aside from the basic stuff. This phone is perfect for me but I am not a gamer nor too heavy on internet use so the performance and battery might be different for you. Regarding the longevity, Samsung Win is fairly new to predict how long it will last. We just hang on the hope that it will until we decided a new one.

• 2014-06-21 16:40
  • t7Xk

im planning to buy galaxy win,,, is this a good choice?? i want a new phone with good battery quality.. and one wich can last for several years of use..

please help me to decide.

• 2014-06-21 16:10
  • UD%n

camera Quality is very Poor ..dont buy it

• 2014-06-21 11:52
  • XNSS

I received a software update earlier. I thought they will make it to 4.2 or kitkat but after installing update, nothing seemed happen. Do you guys know the changes?

• 2014-06-21 06:26
  • t7Xh

the main purpose of the front cam is for video call not for taking selfie photos.. why VGA? its because low resolotion videos has smaller size too which is easy to transmit especially if you don't have high speed internet connection or you are only in 3G mode.. to avoid excessive heating of the unit and battery try to turn off unused wireless connections such as wifi, bluetooth, gps etc.. try also to close all background apps. it uses cpu and memory that consumes battery..

• 2014-06-21 01:42
  • wHrS

> In reply to mk @ 2014-06-19 13:48 from utdI - click to readFirstly, go to the application manager in settings...then in the section of downloaded apps....click to the particular app you want to move and there will be a option shown there for the move of the app to the sd card.....

• 2014-06-20 05:17
  • bCXu

This is really very bad quality phone in terms of speed, heat dissipation, voice clarity & above all SIM signals adherence. I wasted around 28000PAK RUPEES to bought it in October 2013.

• 2014-06-19 15:26
  • nTRk
Total of 2376 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Win I8550.