Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.8
6.8
6.9

thats what called an aio phone (all_in_one) this is a really mind blowing phone in this price range compared to others
i am using thias for last 2 years
never hanged no lagging no game lagging too
battery okok
all are okk but the front camera is too bad and if samsung inclides a led indicator to this phone then it looks more good more easy for users also
after all a best phone :-D

• 2015-01-12 10:54
  • bC2B

how to select sd strong for download

• 2015-01-10 05:27
  • IWU3

Awesome cell Phone long battery life stylish design hd screen view but hate less ram bcz it is 2 Gb :/ over all i hav got a external memory card now it is fine it rocks .. !! LOVE YOU GALAXY WIN. ANDRIOD 4.1.2 Rocks

• 2015-01-05 11:42
  • 6PHT

i like this mobile i am use Now..........................

• 2015-01-04 07:44
  • nTp9

> In reply to samsung rules @ 2014-12-12 22:03 from kj6W - click to readThis samsung galaxy win gt 18550 has a weakness of turning on a white blank screen unexpcetedly. Then it is slow on internet downloads. Otherwise on other functions lt is okay. Can you include a torch with it?

• 2015-01-03 17:57
  • Nuis

I just got this phone 1 week ago and I have so much fun and satisfaction, durable, long battery, beautiful design. Best phone for me!

• 2015-01-02 09:19
  • t7Q{

Samsung quatrro phone design is good.
According to featuresit does not work . This phone is very slow and have hanging problem. Camera is very bad flash light also not good.

• 2015-01-02 06:44
  • vGH4

I love this phone.im using it since last 1.5 year.

• 2015-01-01 21:13
  • Hkth

Samsung quatrro phone design is good.

• 2015-01-01 09:08
  • vGH4

samsung is a bestest phone ever

• 2015-01-01 07:55
  • t}RY

> In reply to Bibhu @ 2014-12-30 00:17 from U@HI - click to readI have the same problem.How do u solve it?

• 2014-12-30 12:18
  • IVCV

This is a very bad phone. This is my worst phone ever I have bought. First of all u can't keep more then 15 apps. It will hang. Battery backup is normal bt when the battery comes to 15% it will swith off after 2 or 3 minutes. Don't ever imagine to play game here. It will suck like hell. Even it can't play a simple game. The spec off this phone is very low with comparision to price. The phone lags n hang so much. Very bad phone from samsung. I will never buy a samsung phone anymore. I brought dis at Rs. 14900. All my money went in vain. Plz guys belive me. Don't buy dis phone. Its very bad.

• 2014-12-30 00:17
  • U@HI

Nice phn..im used this 8mnth...so nice..good net speed..i love my quattro..

• 2014-12-27 09:40
  • U@HS

this is the good phone in this price range its performance is very fast. but the only thing is front camera is too bad.and its battery backup is normal.
I have previously used nokia x but that phone was the worst phone I ever had.but now i am satisfied with this.

• 2014-12-27 05:56
  • Hkqm

Nice phone. However, not good on front camera otherwise the phone is best to use

• 2014-12-26 17:07
  • ixMi

Used this phone for 14 months, and I have to said this could be the worst phone I ever have! Run so slow and always lag! The quality of the pictures are low too! I have to said this phone is really lousy! I wish to get back my Nexus!

• 2014-12-25 14:19
  • IV}W

This phone is awesome but front camra is not a good and battery backup is not good and almost phone is good

• 2014-12-25 13:08
  • Hkts

> In reply to Ibanez RG370 @ 2014-11-26 06:39 from rKHK - click to readhow to disable google now ?

• 2014-12-25 10:27
  • fm39

ilove this phone,i bought this one year ago,n there is no serious problem,except the battery...

• 2014-12-24 02:11
  • U}}C

> In reply to buy and regret @ 2014-12-06 15:52 from uQK3 - click to readYes,its battery backup i can't understand,it gets soon empty,and its interna memory is about 1.6 gb in my cell,guys dont do mistake to buy this phone.

• 2014-12-23 18:39
  • 6iMJ
Total of 2704 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Win I8550.