Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 - user opinions and reviews

12%

6.8
6.9
7.0

> In reply to Medo @ 2014-06-06 03:11 from NqX} - click to readRR3 run smoothly. No problem or crush at all.

• 2014-06-22 15:53
  • HjB5

If u wanna buy phone tjat lasst atleast 3 year. You batter go for motorola G.

• 2014-06-22 15:50
  • HjB5

hi! i want to know how long the battery last?

• 2014-06-22 14:05
  • ibnJ

Dont buy. It is waste of money.. im using this device from past 5 months.. At first, it was good bt then its stated to show its originality.. hangs several time, games cannot be played smoothly and now it charges very slowly.. nearly takes half hour for 2-3% charge.. I have tried Nokia's charger then it charges fast as compared to its original charger.. very disppointed abt charging issue.. I went to service center bt they even cant help me.. can anyone here help me..?? plz..

• 2014-06-21 19:50
  • rAeM

> In reply to yen @ 2014-06-21 16:10 from UD%n - click to readIt really depends on how you will use it aside from the basic stuff. This phone is perfect for me but I am not a gamer nor too heavy on internet use so the performance and battery might be different for you. Regarding the longevity, Samsung Win is fairly new to predict how long it will last. We just hang on the hope that it will until we decided a new one.

• 2014-06-21 16:40
  • t7Xk

im planning to buy galaxy win,,, is this a good choice?? i want a new phone with good battery quality.. and one wich can last for several years of use..

please help me to decide.

• 2014-06-21 16:10
  • UD%n

camera Quality is very Poor ..dont buy it

• 2014-06-21 11:52
  • XNSS

I received a software update earlier. I thought they will make it to 4.2 or kitkat but after installing update, nothing seemed happen. Do you guys know the changes?

• 2014-06-21 06:26
  • t7Xh

the main purpose of the front cam is for video call not for taking selfie photos.. why VGA? its because low resolotion videos has smaller size too which is easy to transmit especially if you don't have high speed internet connection or you are only in 3G mode.. to avoid excessive heating of the unit and battery try to turn off unused wireless connections such as wifi, bluetooth, gps etc.. try also to close all background apps. it uses cpu and memory that consumes battery..

• 2014-06-21 01:42
  • wHrS

> In reply to mk @ 2014-06-19 13:48 from utdI - click to readFirstly, go to the application manager in settings...then in the section of downloaded apps....click to the particular app you want to move and there will be a option shown there for the move of the app to the sd card.....

• 2014-06-20 05:17
  • bCXu

This is really very bad quality phone in terms of speed, heat dissipation, voice clarity & above all SIM signals adherence. I wasted around 28000PAK RUPEES to bought it in October 2013.

• 2014-06-19 15:26
  • nTRk

i want to buy samsung galaxy win 18550.my decision is right/false.pls give the answer.

• 2014-06-19 14:11
  • rAf4

How to move installed apps/games to External sd card from phone memory. Please help

• 2014-06-19 13:48
  • utdI

From all problems I hate its heating problem de most. but de rest is fine

• 2014-06-18 07:47
  • NXNw

> In reply to Luyou @ 2014-06-16 15:54 from gIx@ - click to readheh.. of course lor.. the front camera is only vga...

• 2014-06-18 03:27
  • wHRT

I have had this phone for several months now and I have to say its front cam is unusable its quality is very bad and it is very dark, about the performance I find it average the interface is smooth but if you want to buy this for gaming then I suggest not because it will lag, the main camera is Okay quality, and the screen is big and it has average sunlight legability.

• 2014-06-16 15:54
  • gIx@

samsung glaxy 8550 total futer sapported

• 2014-06-16 06:55
  • tUdx

When will we get the 4.3 Update on my Galaxy Win duos?

• 2014-06-16 01:31
  • XNAh

> In reply to Gamer @ 2014-06-08 13:50 from fvUg - click to readFor your kind information i would like to tell you that gaming in this phone is very bad..
It hangs alot even when I play simple games like temple run and also subway surfer

• 2014-06-15 21:26
  • KAed
Total of 2406 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Win I8550.