Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 - user opinions and reviews

11%

6.8
6.8
6.9

how come that this mobile won't get an kitkat update? it has 1gb of ram and better cpu than the lg's optimus l7 ii and l5 ii. .but the l7 ii and l5 ii are planed
to get kitkat at the end of july or early august. .now i know that samsung is the pooriest brand to provide an updates. .lol shame to you guys. .rest in peace samsung users!!

updates hopeless

• 2014-07-12 15:28
  • KgZ2

> In reply to rk @ 2014-07-11 11:32 from M@%K - click to readYes. I can say the same.
Of courde I would like more internal storage (useful 5 MB) and RAM, but I couldn't find better with two chips and this price.
The worst thing into the phone is its bluetooth version 3.0 just because 4.0 bluetooth version is really better.

• 2014-07-11 17:59
  • Fcn1

Hi,

I have used this phone more than 1.5 years its running fantastic and superb compare to samsung Grand. Its a really good phnoe ever.
I have never facing issue with this phone.

• 2014-07-11 11:32
  • M@%K

hiii... i have this phone. Dual sim grand quattro. i m bit confused as gsmarena specifivation says that it has qualcomm msm8625Q chipset in it bt when i used a CPU-Z or any other play store which shows the system info says that it has qualcomm msm8225 chipset. so which chipset is actually presnt in it? can anybody tell me

• 2014-07-11 08:00
  • bJg2
  • F

Just bakvas phone. anyone likes to play games i will suggest him to don't buy that phone. because even game like subway surfer game is lagging too much. And it doesn't supports 720p & 1080p HD videos even using mx player. it hanging too much and heating too much. we are paying 15000 for that stupid phone why. after using that phone for two months i was sold it down and turned to micromax canvas 2plus. really a good gaming phone and running games like gta & modern combat without a single lag. really a good phone i m using it from last 7 months and didn't found any single problem in it.

• 2014-07-10 21:30
  • bJf1
  • cai_galaxy win user
  • Rating0

Ive had my samsung win for about less than a year and overall performance was above average, ive had experienced heating at first and when with certain application running but lately not anymore. Battery life at first was curiously short but looks like I have had a defective cord. After replacing the cord, battery life is decent. Browsing is smooth, I havent had any trouble with any app or games so far. Generally I love this fone, but once I opened the camera...OMG! Iam tempted to throw it on the ground..hard. pic are ok but taking videos are just plain heart breaking and dont forget the super dim front cam making it almost impossible to take a decent selfie or video call. In all its a great dual sim fone (except for its cams). No complaints but the cams...I really hate the cams...

• 2014-07-10 19:45
  • Kg{X

> In reply to cai_galaxy win user @ 2014-07-05 17:59 from Kg%A - click to readHii..

Sorry I didn't get you because I don't know anything about cord which you have mentioned...

Please give me the full details so that I can overcome the low battery life of my phone.....

Thank you......

• 2014-07-10 19:07
  • YT1j

When we open gallery i nthis mobile its hang out.

• 2014-07-10 12:36
  • U2Yn
  • F

Overall Awesome Phone :)

• 2014-07-10 10:49
  • M1vL

> In reply to cai_galaxy win user @ 2014-07-05 17:59 from Kg%A - click to readFront cam is not that bad...to make it clearer when you are using the front cam just go in settings and then exposure and make it brighter.

• 2014-07-09 19:01
  • vaSY

Gaming was very poor in this phone

• 2014-07-09 11:49
  • rJMg

I never got 3g signal only h but still amazing except for the front can very bad

• 2014-07-09 03:22
  • t7Xk

HI its too good and battary was awesome its coming full day if we use data also,

• 2014-07-08 16:09
  • w43M

Hushhh! After searching for a long time... I found that 3G works on SIM1 only and not on SIM2. That is why I was facing issues on 3G network on SIM2.

So, If you are using 3G network, make sure you use SIM1 for 3G data network.
Enjoy...

Overall Great Phone... :)

• 2014-07-08 09:27
  • QVig

I use Vodafone 3G on it. But the speed I get is worst than 2G. Any specific Configurations needed?

• 2014-07-08 08:53
  • QVie

Any one facing battery problem.I am facing lot of it in stand by mode it is draining very fast how can overcome this problem.. and only that problem anthoer than the phone is awesome and good for gamming also..

• 2014-07-07 17:12
  • u{JU

Which is best cell among grand neo and quattro...?

• 2014-07-07 07:36
  • uCrZ

> In reply to kingofmal @ 2014-07-06 10:17 from v3BT - click to readGalaxy Win is Very Good For ME

• 2014-07-07 07:20
  • Mf5x

your not even going to give i have been begging for a button phone and i cantget one now a samsung phh ha

• 2014-07-06 23:43
  • 6vSv
Total of 2461 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Win I8550.