Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.9
5.8
5.6

very low storage hangs a lot waste of money

• 2015-04-24 10:34
  • 7j{s

I have had my galaxy since last January. I live up north in Exmouth wa and my phone looses signal every couple of months from 4 to 5 day and its a real pain.I wouldn't buy anotherone.

• 2015-04-24 06:11
  • rAkJ

I am using this phone from last two years. For low iternal space u can backup your apps and then install them whenever they are necessary. But I suggest that dont buy this phone anyway. There are many more phones are available in the market much better than this phone. So u
can buy a android one smartphone in this price range, also if u are a google lover then u can buy a moto e,

• 2015-04-20 10:53
  • s8Hy

> In reply to len @ 2015-03-15 09:04 from uSWB - click to readSamsung galaxy is a nice phone

• 2015-04-20 06:38
  • t}EB

I have purchased it....but after 10days nly it started hanging n memory is too low....according to d price itz not upto mark

• 2015-04-18 22:06
  • rAW1

Hi Guys i have started using this phone but internal memory is too low & Hanging problem is also too a lot.So i will suggest not to buy this phone at any cost.

• 2015-04-18 07:23
  • X0Z8

> In reply to len @ 2015-03-15 09:04 from uSWB - click to readuninstal some applecation

• 2015-04-08 16:38
  • uZaU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-09 13:49 from utai - click to readyes 3g sport

• 2015-04-08 16:34
  • uZaU

Hi Guys!! I have been using this phone from the very first day that hit the merket on 9/3/2012 and i bought this mobile for Rs:9050. I have exchanged Nokia 6233 for this mobile. Within 2 days i started getting problems on this mobile like memory problems,back arrow button not working sometimes, live wallpaper automatically closes not receieving calls[when called to my phone the other user hears ringing in his phone while nothing comes on mu mobile] and many of my friens scolded me for not taking the phone & lot of other problems. So i advice you guys to not to buy this phone and go for some other mobiles if you are planning to buy this mobile.

• 2015-04-05 15:16
  • 6uhh

how to download android market,google play service,google play store? my previous downloads were removed unfortunately

• 2015-04-02 18:49
  • K2Gq

pa ic serial number of this galaxy gts6102??

• 2015-03-22 00:06
  • X}ti

pa ic serial number of this galaxy ??

• 2015-03-21 23:57
  • X}ti

> In reply to len @ 2015-03-15 09:04 from uSWB - click to readplz switch off nd than switch on.

• 2015-03-17 02:09
  • 7txW

I have had my phone for sometime now about a year?And eventually got the hang of it, Now it says Memory is full!! I haven't down loaded any thing. How do I fix this???

• 2015-03-17 01:05
  • vusd

what can
i do if my phone hang?

• 2015-03-15 09:04
  • uSWB

Where do I find a new battery for this phone. Seems impossible

• 2015-03-14 23:16
  • 4kf8

Those who wants to root gt- 6102,place update.zip on sd card remember not in folders,turn off your fone,now press volume up,power button and home button at same time,just hit apply update from sd card and find that update.zip just install it and wait till its finish just click reboot system now and you will new app called super user,thats it,u successfully rooted your fone,here is the link, http://www.mediafire.com/downl...j/update.zip

• 2015-03-14 09:15
  • rAVA

> In reply to raghu73 @ 2015-03-09 16:21 from U2ci - click to readU can reset ur phone by doing this turn off ur phone ,remove ur sim and memory card bcuz it will remove everthing on ur phone,,, do this it might help,,, press and hold power button, home button and down key volume button at the same time. Dont release until it turns on, when it turns on wait until some menus there so choose factory reset blah blah blah something like that choose it... and viola! No more patternd locked.. but ur datas on phone it will wipe out,, i do this to my samsung young not duos...

• 2015-03-10 18:23
  • v0qT

> In reply to raghu73 @ 2015-03-09 16:21 from U2ci - click to readturn the phone off.hold the -volume button while turning it on and in that menu u can reset the phone to factory settings.u will lose contacts and stuff on your phone but not your memory card. but i would take the memory card out just in case. there is a chance that it is the +volume button,i did it last year and cant remember which it is. good luck

• 2015-03-10 18:19
  • LfqA
Total of 6495 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102.