Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.8
5.7
5.5

how can i upgrde my phone

• 2014-10-10 13:42
  • f0Fi

am using this phone it is switched off and on automatically without pressing any key.can u pls send how t over come this problem and why it is happening.

• 2014-10-07 12:13
  • FYjY

I have used this phone for about 1-2 years. To be honest, this is one of the worst products from Samsung. There is option to add a memory card. However, after a couple of months, the phone stopped detecting my memory card. That was when trouble started. The battery back-up is very poor. You need to charge it twice every day. The internal memory is very very low which means you cannot add more than around 4 apps of average size. The phone will hang periodically. It will automatically get switched off with no apparent reason. Overall, there is nothing much impressive about this phone. I bought it without looking into the reviews. In one word, there are much better phones out there in the market. Don't waste your money on this one.

• 2014-10-06 20:37
  • utke

• 2014-10-04 11:00
  • U@ff

samsung worst model of this model. so don't buy a phone. any time hang. internal memory is very very less.

• 2014-10-03 13:33
  • Xu@J

nice look , but always hang problem and battery backup very low, system storage only 170 mb

• 2014-10-03 11:12
  • Khrb

ram and rom are very small ! phone is good for use!

• 2014-09-27 07:36
  • rKaM

Internal memory is onyl 170 mb
we cant remove inbuilt apps
otherwise o k

• 2014-09-22 03:49
  • U@JQ

Excellent phone but not use internet and apps
Always back key button not working
Battery is very good...2days battery backup without internet..

• 2014-09-20 15:06
  • rKHq

> In reply to RAJNI @ 2014-09-03 11:53 from RK4t - click to readSlow working phone. Always hang.

• 2014-09-20 13:46
  • Y}Kh

Please do not buy this mobile it contain battery problem

• 2014-09-20 11:36
  • uuVB

Bought around May 2011.
Good phone
smaller memory
Hangover often
back buttons not working at all

• 2014-09-18 21:34
  • rKH9

No doubt really it's smart cell phone but internal memory is very low. Even volume is also very low. Most of the time it's use to hang please fix it

• 2014-09-18 15:05
  • 2@rK

very bad. it's back button does not work

• 2014-09-18 14:24
  • KAAj

Nice blog good information about market I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well..
Magento Web Designing Company

• 2014-09-17 07:58
  • vGu0

very low internal memory,my phone shows white screen every 2 seconds

• 2014-09-16 13:03
  • uvDQ

I must say..I don't recommend you to buy this PHONE.
Well the display is good.. the music very good...battery life good...but the internal memory is TOO LOW... if you are getting this phone ROOT IT.. if you are the type of person who likes to customize your phone well don't get this phone... the size of this phone is quite good but it is NOT for customizing (which I am addicted of) if your just into texting,music, calls... then go get this phone. If you love selfies... get a phone with a front camera coz this phone isn't for you.. :) BTW. I have this phone... my parents bought me this phone at first I like it but then I realized it sucks... I think galaxy y is way better LOL.

• 2014-09-14 15:55
  • vaS5

my phone samsung galaxy y duos gt s6102
problem is when my phone is switch off now its no not power no y its getting plz tell me

• 2014-09-14 06:42
  • KSht

It have low internal memory. Cannot install more applications if you have free space in memory card.

• 2014-09-12 07:05
  • uuxw

Want to know how to get my number put in record.

• 2014-09-12 06:35
  • tZqD
Total of 6387 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102.