bruce, 14 Mar 2012what abt the battery backup if v r using the internetmax 3hr while using internet
is this phone available on afrcan market? which specific countries in africa?
u can download call recorder from android market thats free it records incoming and outgoing call
This is one of the worst smartphones that is available in the market amongst the Android range of smart phones.
Problems i am facing:
1) Dual sim in normal samsung phones which also have dual stand by are able to get waiting call on second sim, but in this other sim is shown as out of coverage(VERY BAD). couldn't find any help,settings anywhere
2) Samsung recommends using KIES for it but in kies sms are not shown????
3) If u want to use net then evrytime u have to set setting by going deep in settings no option to make a shortcut for it which is a frequently used thing to start or avoid net. (START-STOP coz if we keep ON it consumes lot of battery)
4) If data connection is active your phone is shown as busy for both SIMS to callers(WHY NET IS GIVEN IF THIS IS THE CASE) means either we can use it as a modem or as a phone... H*** INSTALLED BY SAMSUNG INSTEAD OF SOFTWARE
5) NO CDs manual for this phone provided, not even information as what and from where is recommended to download
6) Back key hangs sometime(very rare till now), have to use any other key then it starts working again
7) noticed sometimes network is lost for sometime in an area where network is FULL normally
8) In Call logs sms and calls all logs are shown, i dont want to have SMS logs at all there no setting for it...WHAT IS THIS
Samsung softwares are really very bad, even in this review page i am given the message as "Your review text contains inappropriate language." but no information as what is wrong.... nobody has so much time to manually search each and everything...
Suggestion for samsung mobile company
please do the testing before launch the mobile phone
john, 14 Mar 2012Please note that Price of samsung Galaxy Y Duos 6102 is Rs 16600, and not Rs 9000.In samsung's official (Indian) website, the price is Rs. 10,460 or something but definitely not above 11,000. You're probably mistaken or maybe in your area it's that high because of some reasons like tax.
I really want to buy this phone but I have certain doubts which I want to clear.
1.What about battery back up?I am a moderate user dont interest in games.
2.Is there a front camera.
3.which is better between galaxy y & galaxy y duos in terms of battery back up?
Any body who has an idea about this pls post it.
i am very intrested 2 purchase dis mobile but when i enter univercell stores they r saying stock not at came
Anonymous, 14 Mar 2012very impressive phone.... battery 10 Hrs..... Wifi Speed good.... 3g working .. cam good.... n... morePlease note that Price of samsung Galaxy Y Duos 6102 is Rs 16600, and not Rs 9000.
very impressive phone.... battery 10 Hrs..... Wifi Speed good.... 3g working .. cam good.... not bad in Rs. 9000