Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 - user opinions and reviews

2141976

6.6
6.7
6.4

Very good so far. Works even smoother than my other phone-full touchscreen.
And despite the fact I still can't get all the apps I want I'm okay with that because generally main thing is that it works and that's what important.
And I can do screenshots and silence the already so much quieter camera shutter sound

• 2014-06-17 15:01
  • Sr%}

Not a bad phone, I really like the fact that I have a touch screen keyboard just in case the physical one brakes

• 2014-06-14 19:25
  • SaV8

my samusang galaxy Y Pro B5510 does not charge when is ON,it only charge when is off.please assist me

• 2014-05-27 07:53
  • GfwH

i purchased this phone buthe didnot charge when i switched off and charge battery shows charging but i on this set no charging shows please help me and sort out my problem

• 2014-05-20 17:18
  • sSP9

I so wanna buy this phone.... but i cant find it in the market....please suggest where i can buy this phone from....
I live in faridabad ... anywhere in ncr would be a perfect location

• 2014-05-18 13:58
  • fCxs

> In reply to Buntanny @ 2014-01-05 15:03 from rvNF - click to readrecently i've been have been getting a storage issue n yesterday the battery was dying n i plugged the phone in to charge however after fully charged i removed the charger n the i realized almost all the call log came of the phones these r numbers i had dialed n recieved/missed calls in my phone jus disappear. could u say if the phone might have in a built in program to clear call log instantly instead of progressively? or what caused such an action?

• 2014-04-02 20:38
  • 8fEP

i love this cellphone

• 2014-03-26 11:58
  • 44rF

I love this phone but the only problem I have is that everytime I buy airtime few seconds later it just is gone.Why?feels like I'm wasting time and LOTS of money.when there is airtime on my phone and I want to download stuff and I have bought a data bundle it shows shortly after starting the download that my db has been depleted.can anyone help!!!

• 2014-03-25 20:45
  • 3sEj

my phone cant connect to wifi. we have router but it cant connect. i think the problem is the router.

• 2014-03-21 14:31
  • PSw2

> In reply to KG @ 2013-08-06 18:06 from 3sEj - click to readIm looking for password or unlock code

• 2014-03-17 08:55
  • fjSR

If you're a keyboard phone fan as I am, then this phone is the best android phone for you. I've had it for about 2 years now and I'm totally happy with it :)

• 2014-03-02 18:38
  • B{WM

camera problem on samsung galaxy y pro anyone can help me its coming green

• 2014-03-01 10:19
  • Nvcr

> In reply to REGDELICIOUS @ 2014-02-21 22:28 from pw7g - click to readas to my side samsung galaxy txt is better iam encouraging others to buy it and learn how to use it properly

• 2014-02-28 11:17
  • fu%U

hello,iam having a huge problem with my samsung galaxy,-it does not detect my sd card ,and it switches off ond on again by itself.what should i do. and in most comment people are complainig about thier sumsung switching on and off...please help us

• 2014-02-26 18:46
  • NmZA

This phone has very limited internal storage and memory. I have an 8GB memory card, and its where i installed most of the applications. But still it hungs and becomes very slow. I wont advise someone to buy it. Look for better phones with more ram and internal storage capacity.

• 2014-02-24 14:02
  • ftIM

> In reply to Cosam Hambuba @ 2014-02-13 18:16 from fmR9 - click to readIt works with Google Maps, but most of time the processor fails to cope with such tasks involving GPS. My advice buy a better phone. BELIEVE me I've had misfortune of using this ridiculous phone and I'm switching to a Sony Xperia Z. As for those people saying this phone is cool. I got a quote for replacing the camera lens at £150. That was ridiculous and now I have a phone with no camera on it. It's a worthless piece S**T and don't get me started about 160MB of storage.

• 2014-02-21 22:28
  • pw7g

The phone is cool, overall, but i have got issues with it. firstly, it wont take any pictures or music without a memory card, the internal phone storage memory is only at disposal for when downloading apps, whats this? even when i do insert my memory card, i really don't know but it might be my MC with the problem but it has a problem when it comes to showing most of my pics. They only show a cracked image saying it is corrupted. this has really upset me, ill try buying a new memory card and see if the problem still insists.

• 2014-02-18 01:50
  • fuK{

> In reply to Prinz @ 2013-11-11 14:55 from fjSA - click to readSo does mine. I sent it to repair, and now its not working again.

• 2014-02-15 17:48
  • n5Fp

> In reply to Cosam Hambuba @ 2014-02-11 05:52 from fmR9 - click to readMore details on GPS use for this phone the manual does not give a clear explanation

• 2014-02-13 18:16
  • fmR9

How do use the GPS of this Phone Samsung Galaxy Y B5510
when we try it it says this application requires a working data connection.What do we do?

• 2014-02-11 05:52
  • fmR9
Total of 817 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510.