Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 - user opinions and reviews

2201462

6.6
6.7
6.4

> In reply to mich @ 2012-07-10 08:30 from Nhg2 - click to readi am using it & i love it if u want to disconnect from internet just go to (1) phone settings> (2) wireless & networks (3) on bottom clic mobile network settings (4) unactivate (use packet data)

• 2012-07-14 08:25
  • fmV@

> In reply to Mimi @ 2012-07-11 22:38 from i2Iv - click to readhow to open galaxyy pro beacuse i cant open that one,what i will do.im allready open the google. plz can u tell me

• 2012-07-12 16:38
  • nCd1

oh lawd! got this as a free phone with a biz plan, in 2 days hubby clocked up a massive bill? and how are you sposed to log out of gmail? and the facebook app? I have had to change my passwords so that the phone isnt always online,,, also how do you turn off notifications? so that I dont get woken in the middle of the night with the phone telling me it couldnt sign into my gmail? for such a smartphone its really a dumbarse!

• 2012-07-11 22:38
  • i2Iv

i am currentelly using one

• 2012-07-11 16:25
  • U{s8

how do i turn the internet its costing me a lot of airtym help........

• 2012-07-11 13:52
  • fX1M

I so waned this phone and then got it, but now I am so lost in how to operate it and the little booklet does not help alot.
Please let me know how or where to obtain lessons to be able to use my phone..............I am a first time modern celphone user.

• 2012-07-11 11:05
  • fwkC

> In reply to tanduayice @ 2012-07-08 04:04 from YTNA - click to readim currently using one

• 2012-07-10 17:49
  • th6J

Where do disconect the open internet windows? my phones does cost me a lot of airtime? Please help???????????

• 2012-07-10 08:30
  • Nhg2

this phone really has me filled the eye, simply because I love and I want it. could put more pictures of the phone to admire most?

• 2012-07-10 01:10
  • Lvvv

hello...
i have the samsung y pro but the reason i bought the phone for seems way too astonishing to comprehend... THE PHONE CAN'T VIDEO CHAT ON SKYPE... grrr....

• 2012-07-08 11:00
  • fuwx

anybody from the Philippines using this phone?

• 2012-07-08 04:04
  • YTNA

> In reply to Seb @ 2012-06-30 21:09 from Lx65 - click to read800Mhz ohhh great! my phonegap app runs very well

• 2012-07-06 19:29
  • MfxH

i got this phone before, i like the long lasting battery life especially when not using too much 3g or wifi. And it was very good for texting. the only downside about this phone that really bother me is when answering a call i have to slide my fingers on a screen..as there is no buttons to answer a call... and i did not like the small screen.. can't download much apps that need a big screen :( . already trade this one with another...

• 2012-07-05 04:57
  • sF%x

Hey guys

I have my Y pro for 3 days and I love it. Please if anybody can answer me this: why do I have to set my live wallpaper everytime I switch my phone on? I had an android phone before and I never had this problem. PLEASE HELP

Thank you.

• 2012-07-02 16:03
  • f4IZ

Hi guys. Every time I switch my phone on I need to set the live wallpaper again, why does this happen and can I fix it? I had an android phone before and this did not happen. Please help!

Thank you.

• 2012-07-02 09:51
  • fjRA

I have a Galaxy i550 (europa) that is has 600mhz. It would make a difference an upgrade to this phone Galaxy Y PRO for 800mhz? Does it worth for 200mhz more?

• 2012-06-30 21:09
  • Lx65

This is a surprisingly nice featured phone. I bought it because I absolutely needed a keyboard. And this little guy is built in a very user friendly way. What I love the most about this phone is the ability to use both the touch screen and a trackpad. It gives the user a lot of flexibility and provides a pleasing performance overall. The gingerbread OS is more than enough for my needs. I wasn't looking for the best features on the web spectrum, I only use gps and occasional emails. This little device handles that like a breeze. but for those who frequently go online and browse info may need to consider something more powerful, especially because the screen on this phone is not very big. The ways to handle your contacts and connections can be considered closer to advanced. there are many features and little tricks to make it easy, but one has to be vigilant and quite of a tech junkie to get it all in one sitting. Its really quite an experience working with all its features with the touchscreen, trackpad and a keyboard all so comfortably close together! I think that is why they call it a Pro! Dont expect your grandma to ever figure it all out, because she won't. The phones basic calling features must not be ignored. Battery life is good, but not as advertised, I get about 4 days of use without using 3g or wifi. Great call quality, and it has everything needed at your fingertips, including the speakerphone that I need to snap into place within a millisecond. all other features like forwarding and multicalls are quickly accessible during calls... I dont care about the camera because no phone camera is ever good enough for me, but lets just say its good enough to capture the shadow of an image?.. The negatives on this phone are few, considering its price tag. there is occasional touchscreen lag, very minimal. if you develop a feel for it, it will begin to like you and respond much better. :) the keyboard is spacious but occasional mistakes are possible if one is not precise. I've learned to handle it with ease. once in awhile it will open up a screen and you'll have no idea how it got there, but that is also maybe once in a week. Overall, I could not be much happier with this phone. $239 for a small package packed with many advanced features + gingerbread, it is a steal. I do not recommend it for business use, but its not a novice phone either. If you are looking for an experience that requires some brainwork and a multitude of various options within its settings, this is for you.

• 2012-06-29 15:35
  • 4%Ia

> In reply to abdullahjawed @ 2012-06-03 20:43 from rA$S - click to readi have a blackberry and bought galaxy pro as secondary phone...galaxy is now my first choice..its a charming phone with lots of apps..fast internet...and downloadable settings for anything..its a working...fun phone..i love mine

• 2012-06-28 00:46
  • fjSa

i just wanted to ask if this myth about charging a phone for 16 hours before using it is real and if so whether it applies to the galaxy y pro coz i just got 1 but im still charging it just to be safe

• 2012-06-26 21:16
  • fumS

why is it that my phone is nologer able to download things from the internet.whether i use wifi or it charges me,it is not able to download.why?????

• 2012-06-24 07:33
  • fr9h
Total of 836 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510.