Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.7
6.4

does it have flash player???

• 2012-04-06 10:52
  • Hkqh

helo pple, pls join me and beg samsung to release galaxy y and m pro into d Nigerian market. Am tired of waitin4 dis nice phone. Ogbosu bless samsung4a job well done.

• 2012-04-04 20:38
  • fuNc

I am planning to buy the phone here in ZA. People who has the phone please tell me: 1. the appz and games that are preinstalled or that the phone comes with and i want to know if the phone supports many appz in the Google Play store
2. Does Whatsapp and ChatON run smoothy on the phone
3. Does the adobe flash in the browser have limited support or does it play all videos
4. Does the apps that you download open in landscape mode as the screen of the phone is landscape
5. Can you select the optical trackpad as default navigation
6. Does DJ Studio work on this phone
Please reply ASAP im buying this phone soon. Thanks.

• 2012-04-04 18:13
  • NpA4

We are tired of blackberry phones for blackberry phones are too expensive compared to samsung b5510. We need samsung b5510 in Nigeria. We will be greatly happy if you send this phone to us to buy.Thank you as you do so.

• 2012-04-04 00:16
  • fsVb

We need this nice phone samsung b5510 in Nigeria. Almost everybody is waiting to buy this phone. Please the manufacturer of this good looking phone do not delay in sending this phone to Nigeria for we are tired for waiting.

• 2012-04-03 23:57
  • fsVb

when will samsung b5510 be available in Nigeria?

• 2012-04-03 23:40
  • fsVb

> In reply to Ricardo95 @ 2012-03-28 00:38 from 3pPc - click to readthe battery is nice .
sometimes i use nokia on it too

• 2012-04-03 16:03
  • fuNh

worst, battery, evaaar!

• 2012-04-03 07:36
  • Mfxs

> In reply to ryan @ 2012-04-01 13:17 from f4}H - click to readWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot

• 2012-04-02 16:01
  • ny@N

Can I block/bar a number from calling my phone. how do I do this?

• 2012-04-02 15:22
  • 9GCT

> In reply to popo @ 2012-03-28 21:25 from t7WH - click to readcan you make a video of that GTA game and post it to youtube also post your link.

• 2012-04-01 21:07
  • fsx9

> In reply to Radu @ 2012-03-28 23:00 from 3cYv - click to readRooting is a kind of "hack" which can void your warranty, but enables you to do some things you're not normally allowed to do. For most people there is little to no benefit.

• 2012-04-01 17:11
  • pKcJ

does this phone have wifi

• 2012-04-01 13:17
  • f4}H

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-28 07:37 from HA{6 - click to readye it is good phone with the fantastic features

• 2012-03-30 09:31
  • fub0

What is this rooting all about?
What are the risks, what does it bring?
How does it work, why do the phones don't come rooted from the start?
Is it good to root them immediately after purchasing?

• 2012-03-28 23:00
  • 3cYv

I have this phone for a month now. and the experience is GREAT for a branded and affordable phone. of course there is some problems at first but when I've rooted my b5510. (Note: root at your own risk) the performance and speed of my phone has been better. the battery life has lengthen to it's normal factory battery on which having a application that adjusts my cpu to extend its battery life. even HD games like GTA.

• 2012-03-28 21:25
  • t7WH

I use this phone for a couple weeks overall pretty good phone fot its price, but I wonder if every phone has this bug with trackpad when you out on direct sunlight trackpad just do not response.

• 2012-03-28 07:37
  • HA{6

Is the battery really that good? Really 6 h of talk!!??
Please I really need to know

• 2012-03-28 00:38
  • 3pPc

I would like to know if you can disable the sensitivity of the screen to make it a non-touch screen to avoid miss-touching it. And by this to use only the trackpad.
I am a BBRy user and want to turn to an Android BBRy.

• 2012-03-27 20:35
  • 3c32

hey got this phone for about a week now and to say the phone is wow, is amazing and got all the things that i need but my problem is that the phone cant run the java files in put on the memory card, any help on how to run my java apps and secondly, how long is the normal time for the phone to last before the next charge cos i have to charge my on every three days. is it ok.

• 2012-03-27 17:10
  • fu@G
Total of 815 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510.