Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.7
6.4

I want to buy a Phone which carries office editor+5MP, this PHONE looks cool but I am confused between this and Nokia E-5, could anyone advice me which one is better .....

Thanks in advance
:) :) :)

• 2012-04-20 12:44
  • U2cC

any android mobile having vpn connection facility

• 2012-04-18 07:43
  • 2SIR

> In reply to b*rry @ 2012-04-08 11:50 from NwmH - click to readIt's Business and Pleasure rolled into one! there aren't any of the usual quirks that you'll find in other phones like suddely shutting down and stuff. Camera's pretty much okay for posting to the web. It's got fast internet connection and realy reliable. True, it as pretty low memory and Ram so you have to make sure you make way if you want to download stuff. And you have to figure out which apps you really need. Battery's not as cool. If you're a heavy mobile internet user, you better have it hooked to a charger, or might as well bring a spare battery. make it two spare batteries. But it's pretty good when the phone is offline, you can use it for calling and texting without charging the battery for 2-3 days. Plus it's really affordable. It's a pretty good business phone, it's almost like the Blackberry Curve 8520 except it's an android phone. I would say if you're not in need of a laptop, but regulary go online, then this would be a god phone for you.

• 2012-04-18 07:24
  • t7Xh

i wnt 2 knw can u block unwanted calls and sms and how do i do it

• 2012-04-17 14:11
  • NaD}

it is very nice model.i like it very much.

• 2012-04-15 12:08
  • vIw7

Please I want to know how exchange objects through the use blue tooth with my samsung galaxy y pro b5510

• 2012-04-14 18:42
  • ftVg

i cant send picture messages. my settings as far as i am aware are correct, but they still wont send

• 2012-04-14 02:22
  • p3VG

i need to know how i can configure my apps to ue wifi. it only connects apps when i am in data.... help

• 2012-04-11 02:33
  • Mfx1

> In reply to abhiraithatha @ 2012-04-06 10:52 from Hkqh - click to readIt does not support flash player and i wonder why?
I tried my best downloading from different versions from different sites but failed.

• 2012-04-10 08:00
  • 2SQZ

in love with it awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee cell must buy

• 2012-04-09 09:12
  • PGrC

i want to by this phone but i'me not sure.....i want to know if its a rippoff or if it can last forabout 2 years

• 2012-04-08 11:50
  • NwmH

I used this phone for 2 awesome weeks..battery lasting for 2.5 days to several use it..and 12 hours for 2G connection..don't have flash..but why do you need flash for tiny little screen? you better browse using your own pc for flash.. =) for me..checking email, facebook chat, twitter with this phone is also awesome..for games, i did install 4 type of angry birds, ninja chicken and yoo ninja..battery of this phone works like champ!! i love this phone so much..plus I manage to buy a white color for this set..LOL..

• 2012-04-08 08:37
  • KZKx
  • nikhil mohan mannady
  • Rating0

> In reply to abhiraithatha @ 2012-04-06 10:52 from Hkqh - click to readya it have.........

• 2012-04-07 08:54
  • uum4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-04 20:38 from fuNc - click to readThe galaxy y pro(duos) is available at slot @ ikeja lagos. The m pro is still unavailable in every part of the world

• 2012-04-07 00:06
  • HHHH

does it have flash player???

• 2012-04-06 10:52
  • Hkqh

helo pple, pls join me and beg samsung to release galaxy y and m pro into d Nigerian market. Am tired of waitin4 dis nice phone. Ogbosu bless samsung4a job well done.

• 2012-04-04 20:38
  • fuNc

I am planning to buy the phone here in ZA. People who has the phone please tell me: 1. the appz and games that are preinstalled or that the phone comes with and i want to know if the phone supports many appz in the Google Play store
2. Does Whatsapp and ChatON run smoothy on the phone
3. Does the adobe flash in the browser have limited support or does it play all videos
4. Does the apps that you download open in landscape mode as the screen of the phone is landscape
5. Can you select the optical trackpad as default navigation
6. Does DJ Studio work on this phone
Please reply ASAP im buying this phone soon. Thanks.

• 2012-04-04 18:13
  • NpA4

We are tired of blackberry phones for blackberry phones are too expensive compared to samsung b5510. We need samsung b5510 in Nigeria. We will be greatly happy if you send this phone to us to buy.Thank you as you do so.

• 2012-04-04 00:16
  • fsVb

We need this nice phone samsung b5510 in Nigeria. Almost everybody is waiting to buy this phone. Please the manufacturer of this good looking phone do not delay in sending this phone to Nigeria for we are tired for waiting.

• 2012-04-03 23:57
  • fsVb

when will samsung b5510 be available in Nigeria?

• 2012-04-03 23:40
  • fsVb
Total of 829 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510.