Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.7
6.7

I have this phone, build quilty and screen are not good. The keypad does not always register key presses when typing fast.

• 2012-05-27 22:31
  • Ixiq

> In reply to Nusrath @ 2012-05-25 08:58 from 3sQ9 - click to readyes it has touch keypad, its option is in settings

• 2012-05-26 18:47
  • utri

NEVER Go For... I have purchased it and I am suffering. It cannot connect with BSNL Broad Band router. (this was said to me by the Eastern Region Technical head of the company to me over phone. My new Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos (B-5512) refused to connect with the wi-fi at my place (BSNL router). In addition to it the Micro SD memory card supplied with the handset got damaged twice and I got it replaced twice with the Samsung Authorised Service Centre at Dum Dum, Kolkata India. Today a personnel from the Samsung Service center visited my place with a samsung galaxy handset from the service centre. He was able to connect with teh wi-fi at my place using the same, but was unable to do so with my handset, proving my point. Now somebody who is samsung technical Eastern region head gave me the dope over phone that "lower end Samsung models have an issue with the wi-fi router supplied by BSNL" what crap!!!... All this has caused me a painful hassles as everytime some smart alec from samsung resets my handset causing me loss in terms of the data (SMS, configuration).. I am fed up of this phone...)

• 2012-05-26 17:34
  • utgH

> In reply to mayood zehraan @ 2012-05-23 13:48 from mTWy - click to readI want to buy this phone could you please give me your feedback after receiving the mobile again

• 2012-05-26 14:16
  • TqJ9

This phone is crap you only can use it as a toy ,because I bought one in Dubai was runninng two local sim cards I have travelled to Bangkok I bought SIM from Bangkok insteted it in slot 1 and inserted my UAE sim in the second slot , the Bangkok number will work but UAE number would not work , so if you are planning to buy this for travel don't buy it because it will not work for one sim local and other sim roaming

• 2012-05-26 05:43
  • PZN{

> In reply to Ayoola @ 2012-05-23 13:59 from fsVb - click to readSame Problem also in my phone. Don't allow battery empty.

• 2012-05-26 03:03
  • uvuJ

Why Samsung made Black color Black color always I hate Black color WHY NOT white white white make white white white enough Black enough Black

• 2012-05-25 23:49
  • HB55
  • bassem abo ghazalla
  • Rating0

> In reply to mayood zehraan @ 2012-05-23 13:48 from mTWy - click to readplease take some ENG courses then post again

• 2012-05-25 17:40
  • fvF2

I Purchase this phone few days before,its battery backup is very low.key pad doesnot work on call,games,softwares.inbuilt memory is low, we can not download more softwres in it,beacause most softwres install in phone memory.

• 2012-05-25 15:27
  • rJeI

I dont understand why this phone does't have option of touch screen key pad while calling/dial to anyone just we have to use normal dial i ask to the samsung managemnt they have to develop new software or make new version programme its very difficult to type and key pad itself very small its very difficult to choose the number and symbol. if any new version kindly inform me Nusrathali24@gmail.com atleast i can upgrade, third party skype video call as well not support please do some thing.if it is double camera it should have option on third party as well. i hope the above management came on with new version so more people can get benefit with this dual pro phone

• 2012-05-25 08:58
  • 3sQ9

> In reply to Danny @ 2012-05-24 18:58 from t}6k - click to readu never find the software for that v-card. because this is a worst mobile which i ever never before and i wont see ever. even i too strugling with same problem.

• 2012-05-25 00:59
  • Bp{M

My phone keep on running Media scanning for the SD card,anybody experience this & how to fix it.

• 2012-05-24 21:22
  • fncY

Battery is poor.
Anyone can tell me how can i send vcard -business card through this phone? Samsung people say this feature is not available in the phone. some feature called SMS/MMS/BLUE TOOTH> but that also doesnt work. it still goes as text SMS. I even tried many online android software for Vcard - but still they send vcard or business card (person name, mobile num, company name, designation, email,etc.)as text sms. I used some chinese phones they can do a good job like sending vcard directly saved with contacts to other phones. I heard nokia 100, 101, x2, samsung 35, asha200 have this feature. Is there any good vcard or business card software that works on this phone? i need to send business card/vcard details to my boss phone so that he can directly save all contacts for his meetings (i get about 5 cards everyday) that needs to be sent to him via vcard. if anybody got any software, please post your reply i am ready to pay for the software also.

• 2012-05-24 18:58
  • t}6k

> In reply to yemi @ 2012-05-23 17:40 from 3sEw - click to readMy Brother bought it its awesome mobile with all features with best price and with dual sim . I think go for it.

• 2012-05-24 18:24
  • 3Cc2

> In reply to Sumith @ 2012-05-22 13:37 from iKvH - click to readIam facing this problem, I put the phone into the service centre next day of purchase, after two weaks i could not get my phone, very poor service of samsung mobiles, and irresponsible service persons, next time i will purchase a phone i never choose samsung

• 2012-05-24 14:31
  • i4dD

its screen is not too big. can company make it a little big

• 2012-05-24 07:36
  • uv4J

this phone is good but the battery is the main issue if you buy you must be charge withing 12-24hours

• 2012-05-23 22:11
  • fsVb

> In reply to gane @ 2012-05-21 05:51 from utNj - click to readIs this phone a good buy, I am thinking of going for it pls advice.

• 2012-05-23 17:40
  • 3sEw

how can i change its language. it is not english.I don"t
understand that language. please help

• 2012-05-23 17:29
  • KAjI

> In reply to Sumith @ 2012-05-22 13:37 from iKvH - click to readThe phone keeps switchig off on its own and its difficult switching it on. you keep pressing the button but would come up until you remove/ replace batery. Could anyone assist?

Thanks

• 2012-05-23 13:59
  • fsVb
Total of 2536 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512.