Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.7
6.7

unable to use the internet calling (cant hear the voice of ours to the opposite person who took the call, but we can hear their voice - just passive) Mic showing a cross bar, unable to activate, having a below average battery back up
please solve my issue at the earliest

• 2012-05-29 15:24
  • Sq6W

hey i am facing a serious prb while attending calls, get disconnected at every 2-3 secs.according to service provider fault is in handset whereas have checked the same with other handset its working fine.
Can anyone help me whats the issue or anyone else having the same prb???

• 2012-05-29 11:11
  • uwcq

Please peeps can Whatsapp n Viber run on this phone. And how is the memory like?

• 2012-05-29 09:42
  • ftV7

can videocall possible n skype can load

• 2012-05-29 07:38
  • vbxg

The dual sim card they are active at the same time?? For example, If I am writing and sending a SmS using the sim-card1, I am able to receive a SmS of the sim-card 2, at the same time?

• 2012-05-29 01:02
  • p11D

> In reply to aqq @ 2012-05-28 13:51 from iBwK - click to readThanks for the reply, but the restarts i'm experiencing happen when the phone is lying down quietly on the desk, for example. Not when it is is my pocket.

• 2012-05-28 18:29
  • 01AL

In switch off mode battery will last(standby with switch off) only 40 hrs...
Is it problem?

• 2012-05-28 16:45
  • uvhE

In switch off mode battery will last(standby with switch off) only 40 hrs...
Is it problem?

• 2012-05-28 16:45
  • uvhE

> In reply to theChaos @ 2012-05-28 03:09 from LnpK - click to readStop putting it in your pocket then. The side button (on/off/plane/silent mode) is very sensitive and it works even when the screen is locked.

• 2012-05-28 13:51
  • iBwK

i am using this mobile for last 3 months working fine

• 2012-05-28 10:33
  • PxWi

I'm experiencing random restarts every few days, which apparently don't cause any other bugs that I am aware of. I'm using de latest firmware. Does anybody else having this problem and is there a solution? Could it be hardware related or most problably wil be fixed on a firmware update?

• 2012-05-28 03:09
  • LnpK

I have this phone, build quilty and screen are not good. The keypad does not always register key presses when typing fast.

• 2012-05-27 22:31
  • Ixiq

> In reply to Nusrath @ 2012-05-25 08:58 from 3sQ9 - click to readyes it has touch keypad, its option is in settings

• 2012-05-26 18:47
  • utri

NEVER Go For... I have purchased it and I am suffering. It cannot connect with BSNL Broad Band router. (this was said to me by the Eastern Region Technical head of the company to me over phone. My new Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos (B-5512) refused to connect with the wi-fi at my place (BSNL router). In addition to it the Micro SD memory card supplied with the handset got damaged twice and I got it replaced twice with the Samsung Authorised Service Centre at Dum Dum, Kolkata India. Today a personnel from the Samsung Service center visited my place with a samsung galaxy handset from the service centre. He was able to connect with teh wi-fi at my place using the same, but was unable to do so with my handset, proving my point. Now somebody who is samsung technical Eastern region head gave me the dope over phone that "lower end Samsung models have an issue with the wi-fi router supplied by BSNL" what crap!!!... All this has caused me a painful hassles as everytime some smart alec from samsung resets my handset causing me loss in terms of the data (SMS, configuration).. I am fed up of this phone...)

• 2012-05-26 17:34
  • utgH

> In reply to mayood zehraan @ 2012-05-23 13:48 from mTWy - click to readI want to buy this phone could you please give me your feedback after receiving the mobile again

• 2012-05-26 14:16
  • TqJ9

This phone is crap you only can use it as a toy ,because I bought one in Dubai was runninng two local sim cards I have travelled to Bangkok I bought SIM from Bangkok insteted it in slot 1 and inserted my UAE sim in the second slot , the Bangkok number will work but UAE number would not work , so if you are planning to buy this for travel don't buy it because it will not work for one sim local and other sim roaming

• 2012-05-26 05:43
  • PZN{

> In reply to Ayoola @ 2012-05-23 13:59 from fsVb - click to readSame Problem also in my phone. Don't allow battery empty.

• 2012-05-26 03:03
  • uvuJ

Why Samsung made Black color Black color always I hate Black color WHY NOT white white white make white white white enough Black enough Black

• 2012-05-25 23:49
  • HB55
  • bassem abo ghazalla
  • Rating0

> In reply to mayood zehraan @ 2012-05-23 13:48 from mTWy - click to readplease take some ENG courses then post again

• 2012-05-25 17:40
  • fvF2

I Purchase this phone few days before,its battery backup is very low.key pad doesnot work on call,games,softwares.inbuilt memory is low, we can not download more softwres in it,beacause most softwres install in phone memory.

• 2012-05-25 15:27
  • rJeI
Total of 2547 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512.