Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

10%

5.5
5.4
5.3

> In reply to manake @ 2014-08-16 04:59 from teuP - click to readYou can install BlackList from app store and use it to blacklist unwanted contacts. Remember to uncheck "Show Blacklist's notification" on Settings/Notification, or your phone's performance will drop dramatically.

• 2014-08-17 12:17
  • uYkC

Hello, friends i bought just recent samsung galaxy y colour plus, but i can't see google play store. What can i do ?

• 2014-08-16 18:01
  • s8h4

Hello, friends i bought samsung galaxy y colour plus in yesterday but i can't see google play store why ? please give me any advice.

• 2014-08-16 17:47
  • U@HE

Hello, friends I bought samsung galaxy y colour plus in two days ago but i can't see google play store. what can i do ? please give me your valuable advice, i am waiting your advice. please, please, please.

• 2014-08-16 17:38
  • U@HE

> In reply to raaz @ 2014-08-15 18:25 from m1PK - click to readyou have to hard reset your phone..
Reset Galaxy Young
1.Charge your phone fully.
2.Press Volume UP + MIDDLE HOME key + POWER on.
3.Select wipe data / Factory reset and confirm

or

Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360:
Enter *2767*3855# in dial pad.
Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost!.. "Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc." to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset. ;)

• 2014-08-16 09:15
  • wiUT

My phone type is samsung galaxy YGT-S5360
I want to black list some contact no. How to do this?

• 2014-08-16 04:59
  • teuP

i forgot my samsung a/c of my GT-S5360 galaxy young. now my mobile playstores also doesnt work, viber n nimbuz work perfectly while msging but if try to make call can only hear them but they can't hear me whom i m calling. i even tried to factory reset but it asks me to remove samsung ac first n without password can't even remove. uff...... can anyone advice on this issue. i would be thankful.

• 2014-08-15 18:25
  • m1PK

> In reply to Ketam Cragy @ 2014-08-12 19:49 from v35Z - click to readNo way... you should have made the backup before resetting....

• 2014-08-15 14:34
  • rA2Y

> In reply to Anna @ 2014-08-13 19:44 from gAqU - click to readYour phone's mic is gone...

• 2014-08-15 14:33
  • rA2Y

> In reply to jhanjhan @ 2014-08-14 14:34 from wHrS - click to readVisit Your nearest samsung care centre

• 2014-08-15 14:31
  • rA2Y

the pattern lock is not working. it was tried to be unlock using the incorrect pattern and now it won't work.. when I turn on my phone it is asking for my google account. I log my account in using the phone but it does not recognize my google account.. what should I do? please help asap...

• 2014-08-14 14:34
  • wHrS

I have been using this phone for 2 and a half years now. It's overall a very good phone. Didn't create any major trouble for 2 years. Now the lock screen button is malfunctioning, it turn off the phone even without long pressing. Some other problems include change of brightness without changing the setting, lagging when overloaded with apps, low memory support. Some high tech apps are not supported. Camera works good in the outdoor/sunlight. Good downloading, pdf and word document file viewer. Overall a very nice phone for this price range.

• 2014-08-14 14:11
  • jGLB

when I call someone they don't hear my voice...what can I do?

• 2014-08-13 19:44
  • gAqU

I don't hear the voice of someone who call me or I call him or I the volume is too low...what can I do?

• 2014-08-13 19:43
  • gAqU

> In reply to z4avinash @ 2014-08-09 12:48 from KAeb - click to readIt depends on how you use and maximize it's features. you cant expect to play High Definition Games on a BUDGET PHONE. i recommend you to try Samsung Galaxy S5 for best Experience. i get no Lag on my S5 even on the Highest Game settings of every HD games! :) best regards.

• 2014-08-13 12:56
  • thHV

after reset the phone can how to recovery back the memory like phone number??

• 2014-08-12 20:08
  • v35Z

after reset the phone can how to recovery back the memory like phone number??

• 2014-08-12 19:49
  • v35Z

what if my phone got wet because it wastossed in the water
What will I do

• 2014-08-12 13:28
  • vaQU

> In reply to z4avinash @ 2014-08-09 12:48 from KAeb - click to readsir
it is not supporting malayalam.how i can read malayalam messags in my galaxy y S5360

• 2014-08-12 13:19
  • rAMP
Total of 16670 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.