Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.5
5.4
5.3

i hav to reset my fone everytime caus my pics kinda gt damage n if i take a pic it doesnt last very long then it shows n image with a crack in do u knw y it does this

• 2015-05-30 02:19
  • 9GZC

• 2015-05-30 02:07
  • 9GZC

> In reply to raja vohemia @ 2015-05-08 18:55 from rJ9R - click to readbest mobile and high speed 3G net but inernal memory 180mb ram290mb your best

• 2015-05-26 12:37
  • rKMD

very small space and RAM bad not very good display and sound but still like it good phone

• 2015-05-26 04:11
  • gpjj

Slow as molasses. Borrowed one (since I left my phone) and returned it in less than 5 minutes.

• 2015-05-26 02:03
  • vpH5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-23 13:33 from Xug} - click to readOnce you start using smartphone with hd screen you will never go back to this phone. Even quarter hd smartphone will make you realized how low the 133ppi is. I used to have this phone but now i don't like it anymore. I have better one now.

• 2015-05-24 16:00
  • RIE@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-23 13:33 from Xug} - click to readhey dude, try to remove google play services, its not needed anymore and it occupies much space on RAM.. and yeah try to install older versions of all the apps..
ex: like i am using Instagram 3.15 and it works perfect.. but latest version 6 is having "parse error"

• 2015-05-24 07:16
  • iiVy

> In reply to Max @ 2015-05-20 08:44 from U@HD - click to readThanx for ths review

• 2015-05-24 06:19
  • 7wDu

I'm using this phone since 28 th August 2012...It's still working preety well.....It's only problm is the internal memory......I'm nostalgic about it as this is my first smart phone....Though I've planned to purchase a new smart phone but still it's a good one....

• 2015-05-23 13:33
  • Xug}

It is a nice phone. I purchased it ln 2011 nov on advice of my son, a software enggineer . It never gave any problem except its internal memory. Worth to purchase.

• 2015-05-23 12:14
  • utnK

Im bought it on january 2012 still im using this mobile. Only problem is its internal memory. Can't upgrade android version. My first smartphone. Really great phone.

• 2015-05-22 16:12
  • rAfT

is it upgradable to kitkat

• 2015-05-21 14:12
  • XM$$

It is a good mobile but have limitations as every smartphone have, I have used this smartphone for more than two years but i am planning to purchase a new smartphone because its features have become less and old as there is a new smartphone in the market every 2-3 months. Its main problem is its RAM & internal memory. There is only 190 MB internal memory in which you get only about 50-60 MB , because Google play services almost take 80-85 MB of Internal Storage and if you delete it you can't use some of the services of Google play.
Second problem is its Operating System, this smartphone have a Gingerbread OS which is very very old Android OS.
Third problem is its CPU, it have only 830 MHz processor which makes the phone slow when you play games
It have a 2 Megapixel Camera which is very low nowadays but still not that bad and it can also record HD videos
The feature that I like the most about this phone is its touch, which is very good.
I am not a smartphone expert, but with my experiance I personally dont suggest this phone in todays market as there are many phones available in the market with better features than this phone in this price range.
THANKS FOR READING

• 2015-05-20 08:44
  • U@HD

I'm using this mobile for last three years. Samsung Galaxy y is pretty good and the biggest issue is memory chip will down while using the phone. And internal memory is too low to install new version of most wanted software.

• 2015-05-18 11:32
  • UiwN

it is a nice phone... very speed in browsing

• 2015-05-18 11:18
  • rAT$

very nic phone yaro

• 2015-05-18 09:50
  • Xuqm

i want to ask something about the housing of this unit.can i change the housing of this unit?

• 2015-05-16 15:46
  • KgWr

you are so right! I thought it was the fault of the phone until I read your complaint. Will have to hold it away from my face in future.

• 2015-05-15 04:45
  • TS5t

Really Its Is Very Nice Phone net Is very Speed and i didn't Facing any problem

• 2015-05-14 22:45
  • 7tMZ

I really like this phone.What I hate about it is it has a very low memory storage .. I can't download the games I want.. but I really like it because it is sturdy and affordable.. I got my galaxy y last 3 yrs.

• 2015-05-12 18:07
  • v0qx
Total of 17032 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.