Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.5
5.4
5.3

> In reply to sachin dixit @ 2012-05-23 14:30 from tT%V - click to readOriginally it does not support Adobe Flash Player but if you will root/jailbreak it will be possible. Im using Adobe Flash Player 11.

• 2012-05-23 18:56
  • K5g0

dear samsung galaxy y users...
i have a problem i bought this mobile before 2 months and i was using cam to cam chat by using yahoo messenger ... now i just unistall it and i downloaded new messenger... but when i m going to install plugin for yahoo it is showing me this device is not compatible for this version... please tell me what to do ...i searched for yahoo older version but i m not able to get it... please help me... or tell me any messenger which has video chat feather thanks....

• 2012-05-23 18:01
  • 6k3K

it has a big problem.it shows always low phone memory nothing could be downloaded while 20 mb memory remains.custmer care is unable to solve my problem.phone has been useless to me.i feel wrong to buy this phone.

• 2012-05-23 17:51
  • YTJv
  • F

> In reply to Ammar @ 2012-05-23 12:56 from PUMt - click to readHi Ammar, GALAXY Y is a stupid phone with low pixel density, low screen quality, if you r looking for hd games u must go for nokia5233/5250/5800/500/5235,

• 2012-05-23 17:04
  • 7qBJ

I think young is a nice one for me! but some cellphones loke xperia are more usefull than young
ofcourse the screen of young is larger but its camera is weak
anyway! I choosed young cuz its more stylish than xperia
thanks

• 2012-05-23 15:57
  • dQ5p

dis phone is awesome but it begins heat
at charging time but phone is great....very thank to samsung devlprs....

• 2012-05-23 14:40
  • rJt}

If you really want ro exp. a best android phone, dont buy this Young, it sucks, this is not a hard phone, 3 times drop into the floor the sensor will not functioning well, in the PHP this is P5.7k but XPERIA MINI is P6.6k this Xperia Mini is better if you want to enjoy android phone, xperia mini, 5mp LED flash auto focus face detector, if youll see it on youtube compare it and youll gonna agree to me, for me Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i is better than young thats the CHEAPEST android phone .

• 2012-05-23 14:38
  • v0qx

> In reply to ravin @ 2012-05-22 16:51 from tugy - click to readyes my bro

i saved a lock patterns and my frnd 20 times entered wrong pattern and same prblm in phone that finished u shud update your phone in any shop or samsung store.....bye

...

• 2012-05-23 14:34
  • rJt}

hi..... i want to play shooting as well as racing games on my new galaxy y but this phone is not compatible with adobe flash player which is required to play these games

any alternative for flash player on galaxy y so that i can play shooting nd racing games on my phone.

• 2012-05-23 14:30
  • tT%V

what a mobile

• 2012-05-23 13:24
  • 7wx{

Does it support adobe flash player via an app and hd video games plz help ,is there any fault with this phone tell me want to buy but help me first thanx,

• 2012-05-23 12:56
  • PUMt

i brought samsung galaxy y modal mobile. i cant send the sms. how will sent rhe sms.

• 2012-05-23 12:52
  • uu5A

> In reply to Tanay @ 2012-05-23 07:57 from 2FY{ - click to readUse 'Tango' app for video call, it user rear camera for video call

• 2012-05-23 11:32
  • t}X}

i wanna cell with gud speed of android....Guyzz sum1 plz tell shuld i buy it....

• 2012-05-23 11:23
  • utBj

The battery is becoming discharged in less than 24 hours with moderate use. Rest of the functions are awesome.

• 2012-05-23 11:15
  • s8ET
  • F

> In reply to Tanay @ 2012-05-23 07:55 from 2FY{ - click to readsry bro it has 190 mb internal memory.

• 2012-05-23 10:49
  • Xu6k

I want to buy smart phone - HTC Explorer or Galaxy y
Kindly advice

• 2012-05-23 10:10
  • wdQA

I always have a network problem whenever I insert my simcard into this phone. In other phones the same sim card has no mobile network problem. Can someone assist?

• 2012-05-23 09:18
  • Mfxa

Hi,
i have use samsung galaxy y its working fine.i have use other brand android phones but i don't satisfied.
i know that some prosan see some problams. I am satisfie with samsung

• 2012-05-23 08:10
  • vGcV

> In reply to ImSoFab @ 2012-05-22 20:16 from t7J{ - click to readits not possible to make skype video call because of the lack of secondary camera. u can make only voice call.

• 2012-05-23 07:57
  • 2FY{
Total of 17032 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.