Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.5
5.4
5.3

the pattern lock is not working. it was tried to be unlock using the incorrect pattern and now it won't work.. when I turn on my phone it is asking for my google account. I log my account in using the phone but it does not recognize my google account.. what should I do? please help asap...

• 2014-08-14 14:34
  • wHrS

I have been using this phone for 2 and a half years now. It's overall a very good phone. Didn't create any major trouble for 2 years. Now the lock screen button is malfunctioning, it turn off the phone even without long pressing. Some other problems include change of brightness without changing the setting, lagging when overloaded with apps, low memory support. Some high tech apps are not supported. Camera works good in the outdoor/sunlight. Good downloading, pdf and word document file viewer. Overall a very nice phone for this price range.

• 2014-08-14 14:11
  • jGLB

when I call someone they don't hear my voice...what can I do?

• 2014-08-13 19:44
  • gAqU

I don't hear the voice of someone who call me or I call him or I the volume is too low...what can I do?

• 2014-08-13 19:43
  • gAqU

> In reply to z4avinash @ 2014-08-09 12:48 from KAeb - click to readIt depends on how you use and maximize it's features. you cant expect to play High Definition Games on a BUDGET PHONE. i recommend you to try Samsung Galaxy S5 for best Experience. i get no Lag on my S5 even on the Highest Game settings of every HD games! :) best regards.

• 2014-08-13 12:56
  • thHV

after reset the phone can how to recovery back the memory like phone number??

• 2014-08-12 20:08
  • v35Z

after reset the phone can how to recovery back the memory like phone number??

• 2014-08-12 19:49
  • v35Z

what if my phone got wet because it wastossed in the water
What will I do

• 2014-08-12 13:28
  • vaQU

> In reply to z4avinash @ 2014-08-09 12:48 from KAeb - click to readsir
it is not supporting malayalam.how i can read malayalam messags in my galaxy y S5360

• 2014-08-12 13:19
  • rAMP

This is my first android phone.

• 2014-08-12 02:55
  • KZ8J

How i partition my sd card. May u help me

• 2014-08-11 19:40
  • 9ENJ

hai friends i am using galaxy y since 4m 1yr ago at sometimes the phone hangs but this is the very good phone at that rate i am fully satisfied just go for it friends its really awsome

• 2014-08-11 17:56
  • rKNJ

> In reply to RAJ @ 2014-07-31 14:11 from vbLD - click to readYes supported

• 2014-08-10 12:36
  • 6QqB

wrost phone ever made......even after rooting..i have increased its internal memory and ram...also...used almost all roms released for this phone........i am tired of it's lagging problems......basically.it's not an android it's a lagdroid...!!
Then few weeks earlier I moved to windows phone by nokia....they work at lightning fast speed...never lagged...! Finally I turned the fan of windows phone.....!!

My friends.....it's my real suggestion to do not buy this phone you can go for windows.....!!

Its, really one of the most stupid phone ever made...!!

• 2014-08-09 12:48
  • KAeb

Supper Mobile That i used

• 2014-08-09 08:48
  • tevr

Its performance is not good
its microphone creates problem after some time.

• 2014-08-08 06:15
  • mFii

can we use this model in Japan?

• 2014-08-07 10:49
  • 7X1J

can we use this model in Japan?

• 2014-08-07 10:47
  • 7X1J

Hello every one how i can upgrade software

• 2014-08-07 07:05
  • vV5G
Total of 16699 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.