Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.5
5.4
5.4

> In reply to Aldy @ 2014-03-20 09:51 from n5Rm - click to readWhen you are trying to download an app it gets save into mobile memory which is vey less, so you need to ununstall few apps or install it into SD card to download new apps.

• 2014-03-20 12:00
  • 1X3I

> In reply to mr.sharif @ 2014-03-15 11:09 from XMcc - click to readThis happened to me, was told needed to send away to sort out software.As I was away at the time I decided to leave the battery out, when I returned home a few days later I put the battery back into phone and the problem had resolved.

• 2014-03-20 11:01
  • P%Bw

How do I get my phone to use the SD 8gb card that is mounted. If I download an ap it says I haven't got enough memory when it's installing. It wont use the SD cards memory.... also the option of switching data from phone to memory card is not highlighted.It knows the card is there....Tried re-formatting the card but no difference.....Anyone any solutions.

• 2014-03-20 09:51
  • n5Rm

always encounter problems when trying to activate magicjack to the point where I just give up.

• 2014-03-17 01:52
  • kaKD

My 1 yr old device hangs all the time . When I close a running application or press home button b/w the application . Screen comes after minimum half minute . What should I do.

• 2014-03-16 21:42
  • bCqC

> In reply to fatim @ 2014-03-08 14:40 from NX46 - click to readhi bro first u log in google account and then try it ur problm wil b sloved. (check internal memory is available r not)k
nd check time nd date crt'ly

• 2014-03-16 08:30
  • 7tUG

my Galaxy Y always says "sd card suddenly removed" but the memory card is still in the phone and after a few seconds the media scanner will run. it is always happen with my phone. what should i do.

• 2014-03-16 04:24
  • th1C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-03 17:00 from fu%7 - click to read1)switch off your phone
2)press home key+power key+ volume up key simultaneously until galaxy y logo appears to go to recovery mode
3) do a factory reset by navigating through volume up & down key in the recovery mode...
then select by home key & select Wipe Data and then reboot system now ....your phone will be reset....

• 2014-03-15 23:23
  • 9DHj

my mobile is swithing ON and works but display is not appearing.Display is also fine if u have any solution pls share me

• 2014-03-15 23:15
  • 9DHj

worst phone..buying it was a disaster!!!

• 2014-03-15 18:47
  • 2SLi

Hi everyone. Ive issue here regarding my 2.1 years old galaxy y. It been restarting over and over again. Sometimes its do boot for about 3-10 minutes but restarting again. So ive buy new battery, but no luck. Then ive sent to technician to solve the probs, he clean the motherboard, change on/off button, Change software but no luck. So I am asking for an solution that you maight solve this probs.

• 2014-03-15 11:09
  • XMcc

hii i am use this mobile all time 3g internet...and its give my battery life 4hrs.. and still charge 40% so r its normal!!!

• 2014-03-14 04:10
  • Xuj0

my phone shows that its getting charged even if not plugged to the charger and the internet connecting symbol>>>>E does not show up on my phone either...Is that because the phone requires a software update...but it does not get connected even to wifi

• 2014-03-13 13:20
  • XNtq

Very poor device, very slow. my device1. is not working after 1.5 years of use. repair cost is more than the device price

• 2014-03-13 08:19
  • v{uH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-09 11:17 from NsFg - click to readturn off your phone.then long press arrow-up + power on + home key..

• 2014-03-12 06:59
  • t7yU

> In reply to ganesh @ 2014-03-09 05:06 from XuEs - click to readIt is very poor battery . Galaxy Pocket may help you

• 2014-03-12 05:32
  • rAQZ

samsung phone switch of no on mobile whats the problem

• 2014-03-11 14:27
  • bEQW

i forgot sumsung account , i can not restore my phone

• 2014-03-09 11:17
  • NsFg

i have this phone i am internet user so hows its battery life if i use internet alwayzz..?

• 2014-03-09 05:06
  • XuEs

my mobile is in not reachable state and i dono how to recover from it fully

• 2014-03-08 15:32
  • YQxE
Total of 16453 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.