Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.5
5.4
5.3

> In reply to Mukthar Ahmed @ 2014-12-06 16:20 from XM3g - click to readFirst switch off your mobile then you press volume up key, home key and power off button then you can display boot recovery mode you press volume down key down down down down then select wipe data/factory reset mode and select yes
remember your phone 's datas are deleted. now pattern lock has been resetted

• 2014-12-12 08:10
  • Hkt$

this is the first ph in my life.. 3 yrs, i rougly used it.. so many times it falls down frm my hand.. till now, i didn't face any issues or problems... a very nice phone.. I loved it.. Great ph... :-)

• 2014-12-12 07:43
  • F{E2

> In reply to gunasekaran @ 2014-12-06 16:42 from utAJ - click to readpatternattempts

• 2014-12-12 04:03
  • 7Xrh

Internal memory is so low

• 2014-12-11 18:06
  • KAek

Root it and it'll never lag again :)

• 2014-12-09 18:11
  • K604

sir phone not opend ,i go to sumsung service centre motherboard is problem you pay 3600/ Iam not statesfied spare parts high rate ,so ,I bought new phone MUSIRI, trichy

• 2014-12-06 16:42
  • utAJ

How to open my samsung galaxy Y S5360 when pattern locked several times?

• 2014-12-06 16:20
  • XM3g

I use my phone Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 from 3Years ago my phone don't boot.

• 2014-12-06 14:36
  • fqRZ

I use my phone Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 from 3Years ago my phone don't boot

• 2014-12-06 14:32
  • fqRZ

> In reply to kurapika @ 2014-12-04 17:30 from wu4Z - click to readHold Down power and Volume key to boot into recovery mode than reset Mobile.....

• 2014-12-05 05:54
  • 2ZYA

> In reply to MAP @ 2014-12-04 09:17 from ib4k - click to readIf your phone is locked u can reset factory by self. D'first u just put off d battery, then put in again d'battery n switch on power button+volume (-) or (+) button at same time quickly.. Then many option to take act. U just take "Factory reset / weap all data" n wait until phone is off then on automatically.. Problem is done ! Gud Luck !!! :D

NOTE: sure d'battery is not weak power !

• 2014-12-05 02:12
  • PA7E

there are still running applications in my phone...i don't know how to stop this because its consuming my internal memory.

• 2014-12-04 17:30
  • wu4Z

my phone had locked...and i can't remember the password.....after 15 time trying...it's need my google account but i dont have any google account...my queston.....can't this samsung galaxy Y reset???

• 2014-12-04 09:17
  • ib4k

thts my frst phn of my lyf ....my futher gftd me it 3 years back in tht tym it hs a grt value ... my frnds were alwys intrstd about it bt nw the phn is nthg bt i hd a grt memory with it so this is the bst phn.... :-)

• 2014-12-02 20:01
  • t1$D

I keep getting "Error downloading (app). There is insufficient space on the device." How come I am getting this message even if I have an 8G SD card? I cannot delete the apps on the phone that I don't use...option to Move to SD Card disabled. Can anyone help me? Thanks :)

• 2014-12-02 12:22
  • 7XqL

I have purchase this phone 3 years back. Its my first smart phone. Camera is not good. But battery back up is superb....

• 2014-12-01 18:09
  • rKvb

super good phone

• 2014-11-30 20:26
  • 7tQ9

Dear friends,and SAMSUNG experts,,,,Pls help me to recover the contact number from samsung mobile. I format my cell,was copied all contact to SD card.but cant retain.If anybody know to recover contacts from phone pls comment on...

• 2014-11-29 18:07
  • v{Uj

A cheap, slow, low-res phone with very low internal memory and the android-modding community don't like it very much.

However, it can survive being dropped twice from a bicycle travelling at 10+mph, and is capable of anything you'd expect from a budget phone.

Good purchase back when it came out, but don't expect it to do miracles. And expect to see "Insufficient internal memory" whenever you forget to move installed apps to an SD card.

• 2014-11-28 22:09
  • 3aSm

I have been given a Samsung Galaxy y cell phone. I cannot receive calls. The phone rings but no voice connection. I can phone out, and for some reason when I phone my Wife it also rings on my iPad. I have set the alarm which rings correctly but I cannot cancel it. I do not have an instruction book and perhaps at 86 it is out of my KPA. If there is anyone who can help it would be appreciated.

• 2014-11-28 08:20
  • Nm$V
Total of 16883 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.