Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.5
5.4
5.3

i forgot my phone password. how do i unlock it? pls help. thanks!

• 2011-12-26 11:01
  • MkXk

is this mobile is good?
is the touch working properly?

• 2011-12-26 09:48
  • U6P@

Dear Friends,

I am using this phone for last 1 month. Though i have juice defender, the battery is draining very quickly for moderate usage. Is anyone facing same? Can anyone suggest me how to increase battery life? Apart from battery back up the phone is awesome at this price.

• 2011-12-26 09:42
  • 2T1e

> In reply to Bichey @ 2011-12-26 08:39 from utgP - click to readYEah......... Galaxy Y rocks My world.... it gives me everythn... I am Rockstar with this phone in my palm xD

• 2011-12-26 09:01
  • P@T}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-26 07:23 from Mf5A - click to readBut this is a "Good Mobile" as i said earlier....

• 2011-12-26 08:39
  • utgP

> In reply to himanshu @ 2011-12-25 19:52 from vwpY - click to readgo to settings-wireless and network settings-mobile network settings-network mode and select wcdma only

• 2011-12-26 08:33
  • vj1I

i am in a complete awe with this fon ----so small yet so powerful! gud job!

• 2011-12-26 07:29
  • v0qu

> In reply to Bichey @ 2011-12-25 19:28 from utgB - click to readThis is not a high end phone bitchey.

• 2011-12-26 07:23
  • Mf5A

> In reply to juntroit @ 2011-12-21 09:28 from wMHH - click to read thanks a lot..try it later ../happy holiday..!!

• 2011-12-26 04:42
  • uSM{

Is it good for SGY to be rooted? if i root my SGY can i still Download from market? Does unrooting can BRING BACK WARRANTY of my phone? Thanks in advance!

• 2011-12-26 04:33
  • t7Mq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-23 09:14 from tCQi - click to readgo to setting..wireless and network..unchecked the used packet data../check it when you need it.. :)

• 2011-12-26 04:24
  • uSM{

can we update the firmware to Ice cream sandwich (4.0)?

• 2011-12-26 02:35
  • t7XH

how to use 3G in this phone?? i have idea connection but in phone there is no option for 3G setting.

• 2011-12-25 19:52
  • vwpY

If u want to install HD games in SGY u hav 2 root ur phone and use chainfire3D to be able to install HD games..

• 2011-12-25 19:32
  • Kg}9

Those who are complaining about Low Speaker Volume, you must know that all high end or good mobiles have low volume as these mobiles are used by sophisticated people and no one want that their mobile rings like MIC's.

If you are DEAF then buy some cheap local brands.

• 2011-12-25 19:28
  • utgB

I cannot find any video player in my SGY. How to play normal videos (not youtube) ??? I still not have internet in my mobile. So cannot download any apps from appstore.

Any help would be appreciated !

• 2011-12-25 19:16
  • utgB

awesum ph at dis price...i lov all d specifications in it but im irritated by d constant unmounting of sd card.sumtyms i need 2 restart d ph again n battery lyf z too low.

• 2011-12-25 18:53
  • KFMn

Hi everybody, i purchased this mobile a week back. I can say that this is the best mobile under 8000. 2MP camera is good when there is enough lighting. Very small which fits easy into the pocket. Music effect is excellent with the supplied head phones which is unbeatable by any other phones of this range and even higher end. The display may be little bit poor for text reading. Colours are little bit low. Pinch zooming and 3 dimensional auto screen rotation are excellence. All basic applications can be installed and worked without any flaws. Loud speaker is little low but think that most of the users do not prefer too much sound in loud speaker. This phone looks very much beautiful. I dont know why every body post bad comments about this mobile. I want to ask them whether they really have this mobile in their hand and then posts these comments? Because every one says battery back up is bad, to my knowledge the battery back up is very good. my ginger bread version is 2.3.6. I hear 3 hours radio daily while travelling and upto 2 hours of call daily, one hour internet and two hours basic use. My battery lasts for about two days maximum. This is the maximum which can be expected from a smart phone. i can say that for this price range none will offer a mobile with features greater than this. If you have little more money , go for LG P690. If you have little more than that then go for samsung ACE which has better camera. If you little more even than that then go for defy.

• 2011-12-25 18:19
  • uvrm

Is this true? Just 290 MB of RAM??? So sad!!!

• 2011-12-25 16:48
  • Fyr1

how to instal hd games in galaxy y plz answer

• 2011-12-25 16:12
  • XusF
Total of 16876 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.