Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

10%

5.5
5.4
5.4

hwz it while playing HD videos....?

• 2011-11-22 04:06
  • 7txY

hi.. how can i play the games that i download??always no application can perform this action...what application i need to download??

• 2011-11-22 04:03
  • vaPx

very nice phone...but its sounds very low ........

• 2011-11-22 02:39
  • 7ty1
  • Samsung Galaxy Y S53
  • Rating0

can anybody tell what is the problem when phone suddenly automatically change setting without doing anything or initiating it. For example, the bluetooth will automatically turned on even if I didnt turned it on, another thing is games also suddenly open even I didnt do it..thanks for any reply..

• 2011-11-22 02:33
  • uSSJ

please teach me how to unlock my screen lock.... i forgot my password..please help...Thanks for those who will help

• 2011-11-22 02:26
  • Kg{x

> In reply to pranav @ 2011-11-21 18:24 from KS7h - click to readVideo chat is possible without front cam. But you cannot see each other's face at same time because you need to keep the phones camera towards your face.
You can show the things around you (functions,kids,friends) to the friend.
You can also try a mirror to show your self during video chating (I have tried this).

• 2011-11-22 02:12
  • utNr
  • Samsung Galaxy Y S53
  • Rating0

> In reply to shivam @ 2011-11-21 12:31 from jFFI - click to readcan you tell me how to avoid trojan virus or how to remove it in my phone if its infected with it?thanks a lot..

• 2011-11-22 02:08
  • uSSJ

Hello my friends. I need to know... Can I download something to edit Office documents? PLEASE, I NEED TO KNOW!

• 2011-11-22 01:34
  • Pn%j

i just bought this phone unit last week .. it works fine...its cool , its worth the price... but im still looking forward to buy better samsung phone this december...nice phone but the thing it doesnt have fine resolution (somehow pixelated) nice apps,nice loading speed..

• 2011-11-22 01:05
  • t7X2

> In reply to Jay Gee @ 2011-11-21 19:17 from Khrm - click to readyup it does play online videos like u tube...

• 2011-11-22 01:02
  • t7X2

it look nice.....please tell me all settings of this phone.......

• 2011-11-21 21:01
  • IaEk

helloo everybody.. i buy galaxy-y now a days... so plz help me... i need your help... can any one guide me? how to i play a song when during my call?
bcz this system i was use in n70... so plz my alll brother.. plzzz guide me how to i play song when during a call in galaxy-y?

• 2011-11-21 20:26
  • K8Re

Is it support flash files and online videos???

• 2011-11-21 19:17
  • Khrm

m using this phn from last 2 months & have very wonder full experiance...COOL INTERNET SURFING..

• 2011-11-21 19:12
  • U2ik

can v install skype on dis mobile and use back camera for video chat ..........?

• 2011-11-21 19:02
  • wdJ@

> In reply to habipp @ 2011-11-21 17:53 from utNr - click to readwithout front cam how video chat is possible buddy

• 2011-11-21 18:24
  • KS7h

am using galaxy y for past 3 weeks,just one word for this phone is awesome.super phone of this price range.nice touch,good battery back up,decent cam,average audio loudness.bst apps for this phone are "super tool box 10+" "mobo player" "tube mate" "netquin" "pic say"

• 2011-11-21 18:14
  • 7ty7

Good News..
New Yahoo Messenger is available.
Install Yahoo Messenger and Plug in and enjoy yahoo video chat on Galaxy Y.
It works fine..

• 2011-11-21 17:53
  • utNr

guys plz.. dont compare this phn to other androis its best in this price, the other androis have there own head & tails...so dnt give fauls exampls of other androids..........:-0

• 2011-11-21 17:48
  • U2ik

it is a very good in low prise smart phone... but main problem is it's battery....

• 2011-11-21 17:45
  • U@cp
  • F
Total of 16592 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.