Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 - user opinions and reviews

11%

5.5
5.4
5.3

how to activate it for video calling?

• 2011-11-16 04:54
  • w0Q0

do u know that this mobile contains front camera there is a software in android market ,u download it and use front camera and enjoy

• 2011-11-16 04:29
  • 9xH1
  • F

Iam not able to play videos from metacafe.
Please advise.

• 2011-11-16 01:26
  • 9xEf
  • F

Friends I am going to buy a new handst in 2 days. I am more confused whether to buy galaxy y or fit. Poeple using galaxy y from a month, plz mention the battery backup wihtout using 3g, also mention the hours of battery with usage of internet and widout usage of internet. And also tell about the hanging of calls as many mentioned her. Share your experience.

• 2011-11-15 23:03
  • uta5

simply awesome...using for the past 2 months..no problem till now....rooted the mobile...now installing all apps to sd card only,freed phone memory...awesome speed....access all my medical books and softwares!!!my first android!!!excellent!!!hats off samsung!!!all guys use apktop website to download useful apps!!!

• 2011-11-15 19:13
  • t}17

hello , i have seen in phone that after switching on the phone the place of icons which i have installed replace from one place to another place. in the phone i found that my touch screen has been cracked . i am thinking that i didn't give it no harm but why screen cracked ???? tel me users that ar u able to install skyfore web browser???

• 2011-11-15 18:45
  • YT8Z

> In reply to Galaxy mini user @ 2011-11-15 13:33 from U3xT - click to readu shud try dwnloadng adobe flash player from android market...
i hav a galaxy mini n it works fr me! ;)

• 2011-11-15 18:42
  • uZH6

I bought this phone and my friend bought pop when I compared with pop really it is better nd smarter it has Wi fi hotspot

• 2011-11-15 18:23
  • jFFI

hey guys , hows its internet performance.....can u pls let me know.....currently i have nokia e5 ....i m intrested to get my 1st android

• 2011-11-15 17:24
  • fC}I

hai friends!!!

can we play online videos?? for ex, in the website: www.bharatmovies.com// and also can we watch cricket online??

can u pls give me the info regarding this???

• 2011-11-15 17:23
  • utD4

i buy this phn today ..its real suberbo phn with great features touch awson great sound and camera is good and bettery also great...

• 2011-11-15 17:11
  • U@4h

no g-sensor ? :-/ Almost all the games need it ...

• 2011-11-15 16:43
  • KIY7

guys i have purchased this mobile very good and amzing features

• 2011-11-15 16:35
  • 7txD

camera is not good ,vga cam
low screan resolution
small screen
G-talk & nimbuzz (online voice chat ) not available

touch is exellent
experiencing new android 2.3 ginger bread

• 2011-11-15 16:26
  • utMS

hy guyz ! what is the actual standby and talk time mode of battery !!!!!! plz

• 2011-11-15 15:34
  • utLb

Hi Guys Just brought the handset 2 days before for 6200 ---one of teh best handste handste at lower price anroid 2.3 gps and wifi and i mustg recomeend this phone is best for music lovers

• 2011-11-15 15:29
  • P$uD

Don't buy this phone it has only qvga resolution better to chose HTC explorer and LG optimus net p690

This suggestion for who want good android phone

• 2011-11-15 15:06
  • vGXA

> In reply to Soham @ 2011-11-14 20:49 from 95a3 - click to readNo offence but, CHEAPSET!!! It made me laugh until I lost my breath!!! :)

• 2011-11-15 14:45
  • PxxA

Does it supported adobe flash player?? Some people says it doesnt support..I have Samsung galaxy mini it doesnt support flash:'(

• 2011-11-15 13:33
  • U3xT

itz really a great phone,i think.im going to buy it on next month.sure.

• 2011-11-15 13:16
  • wurF
Total of 16830 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.