Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.4
6.4
6.3

Its a very nice phone.however there's no room for high end graphics which is acceptable for its low price.the sound is good and its a small phone that u can hold and still type with one hand.

• 2015-05-16 22:35
  • CDGk

I'm using this phone for 2 years..I'm facing some problem from this mbl bt still i love it too mch & now I'm also buy galaxy grand max..bt I'm also using my old galaxy young & never want to sell it..

• 2015-05-10 19:58
  • Xu6V

When,i play youtube the battery is fast to drain and then not have a good quality in camera and also not have enough phone memory to dowload ..but i also love it (",)

• 2015-05-02 09:44
  • cNJJ

i have this phone i love it the only flaw is the android version but love this phone.... i would like a bigger screen but when i think of trading this phone i will pass... you all just critics complain about everything and above theres no problem with the phone only the fact that most people who use it dont really know much about using it.....what makes the phone is the android version you can expect the version to do more that it is programmed for... i think you all need to stop looking on other versions of phone and lusting for this one to be exactly like the newer models or other company phones

• 2015-04-29 02:01
  • 9LBb

> In reply to Anomynous @ 2015-04-26 18:54 from m7KP - click to readthis phone is actually nice i prefer this phone over an iphone any day

• 2015-04-29 01:52
  • 9LBb

no flash on smartphone??

• 2015-04-28 09:11
  • 3qxT

Just check bcoz my adopted internet sister has this fone. Very sad, I feel sorry for her, wish I cud give her an old iPhone, at least those are still fully usable, can't say the same about Young.

• 2015-04-26 18:54
  • m7KP

A performance beast... it was the best mobile in 2013 but now its almost outdated in terms of specs, but still it can run heavy games like dead trigger 2, if u r in a thought of buying a low cost smartphone I'd sugest u to buy this ... it wil amaze u.. been using this for 2long years n not even a single issue of hanging ever,only disappointment is camera, if u r on low budget of 4000 then go for it...

• 2015-04-21 18:43
  • utxg

can I install NAVIGON on this phone?

• 2015-04-20 21:44
  • mcH5

> In reply to Martin @ 2015-04-12 20:22 from nTdp - click to readfor me samsung galaxy s2 is the best

• 2015-04-20 14:10
  • 7Xga

• 2015-04-20 14:09
  • 7Xga

Very Poor Battery Performance .Slow GPU .Just wastage of money .

• 2015-04-19 07:52
  • XP8m

I know that you are maybe looking to buy this phone bcz It's cheap, but just don't. Collect some more money and buy something better. Since first day, this phone is just killing me. It's slow, kicking me out of apps VERY often, resolution VERY VERY bad. I mean I know that this is Released in 2013 but still, if u want some good phone that is cheap too, get something like new Samsung Galaxy J1. Quality is very good for that price.

• 2015-04-14 23:16
  • xqEI

CPU:Perfect for a phone from 2010,but bad for 2013
RAM:Good,I expected 512mb but it have 768 which is fine
GPU:Old.A lot of good 3D games will lagg
Battery:Terrible
Overall:It was low end in 2013.Its ultra low end now.Get it only if you want to chat on facebook and surf the internet.Probably and youtube.But not for games.And when you go out,dont forget your charger!

• 2015-04-12 20:22
  • nTdp

> In reply to kundan @ 2015-04-11 11:02 from rA$0 - click to readmaybe ram/memory is full ... use task manager for cleaner ram,task manager samsung shortcut u can download from google play. other choice is rooted phone and sd card partision,use link2sd for link some app to sd card .

• 2015-04-11 12:59
  • w7hS

I used it since 1.5years. Its really very good phone for daily use.Its build quality is nice. It felt from my hand many time but touchpad or lcd not broken.
But now I faced some problem that the phone operating very slow. Why I faced this problem?Anyone can solved this problem pls. reply as soon as possible
kundanroy57@gmail.com

• 2015-04-11 11:02
  • rA$0

Very good cell phone that I've ever had. It has ever been soaked once and still working well now. Nevertheless I'm planning to change it with the bigger one as this cell phone has a very small display. It doesn't fit with my finger on typing some messages.

• 2015-04-02 05:01
  • sSVk
  • F

Vary bad camera quality and battery quality is so.poor

• 2015-03-17 16:06
  • t1$C

> In reply to Answer @ 2015-01-06 18:54 from ndmW - click to readHlo...i need 2 upgrade my phone to kitkat..can anyone explain the steps simply and clearly from the lesson of rooting itself..plz...plz....god will helps u..plz

• 2015-03-10 17:44
  • rKax
Total of 1817 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Young S6310.