Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.3

• Oleh, Lviv(Ukraine)
  • Rating0

I have updated to Lollipop too. Great performance of new O S. I even haven't expected...

• 2014-11-18 23:42
  • M5xK

This is my undisputed favorite android device.
The pogo charging alone makes this device twice as powerful by freeing up the mini usb port.
The HDMI out is an absolute luxury.
I flashed Slimkat ROM, and have it tweaked out to my ideals.
I am waiting for them to work out a Lollipop version before upgrading.
I don't have anything bad to say about this tablet except that was made by Samsung... but we'll overlook that since it's the best I've seen from them.

• 2014-11-18 23:28
  • bHQd

Have Lollipop installed, works much better than on my 1st gen. Nexus 7

• 2014-11-15 10:39
  • puc4

anyone updated to lollipop?

• 2014-11-14 08:11
  • P5Jv

I wanna share my experience with this tablet. I bought an unlocked US version. The display is just amazing. Nothing came close that time and it flew through the multitasking pane. After 4.4 update also it's smooth but as Android is heavy and dual core CPU is starting to show its age. But graphics,text and sound are just PHENOMENAL. it's really awesome. Special mention for the trio of Speakers in front. They are Way better than any Android tablet out there. But as long as Android apps aren't optimized for tab use this simply lags behind miles from the iPad Air or even iPad 3/4. One has to admit that Apple makes amazing products. From elegant design to awesome screen to light software to power and resource efficiency. Also when I hold my Nexus 10 after using my iPad Air it feels sort of a downgrade and cheapish with that plastic but its very comfortable in the hand. It's still a very good buy with still an amazing screen,great pure Android UI customization,front speakers and curved back this is awesome. But the iPad's display is crisper and vivid than this one where the colors look washed out a bit and dull.

• 2014-09-04 21:31
  • rKH2

You dont need custom ROM for OTG access. You just need to Root the device and you can use Apps like StickMount to access OTG

• 2014-08-13 08:28
  • X{xx

nexus 10 support hard disk

• 2014-08-06 17:21
  • uuV8

Samsung- Bad support on hardware!!!!I bought google nexus 10 from ebay US. The reviews were amazing. But unexpectedly there were some water flow that stopped the display. The worst part is there is no Samsung retailer who is ready to do the hardware support. Never go for samsung products since they donot stand by incase the hardware has any issues

• 2014-08-02 14:18
  • uS6L

Common Google give us an updated version of the Nexus 10 already please.

• 2014-04-03 01:43
  • smmc

> In reply to Snow @ 2014-02-01 01:36 from wg5s - click to readTo extend memory add an otg cable With and plug an usb memory or cloud as well.

• 2014-03-21 11:10
  • maKD

> In reply to Snow @ 2014-02-01 01:36 from wg5s - click to readIsn't it the opposite ?

• 2014-02-04 16:00
  • TmCa

Absolutely stunning, this device really shows Apple who's boss in every aspect, bringing even higher quality displays, more RAM, beefier CPU and GPU's, the Nexus 10 has it all.
My one complaint is that you can't add SDcard storage to it, however with a USB OTG cable you can easily connect external storage devices to your Nexus device. The Apple iPad has some catching up to do. :D

• 2014-02-01 01:36
  • wg5s

> In reply to ubippu @ 2013-09-17 09:01 from XN6t - click to readYup,indeed.

• 2014-01-16 15:05
  • KZ8K
  • sanjeev kumar verma
  • Rating0

samsung tab is very good but very costly

• 2014-01-03 07:52
  • Y}K4

I have owned a lot of different devices varying between Samsung, Sony, apple, Nokia all different kind of tech and am not inexperienced to the android firmware. I found myself flashing devices to make them run and as versatile as this product. Nexus is well built and its cheap which means a big deal no a days. I won't say go get one I'll say go to a store and try it for yourself, read and watch reviews on YouTube from guys like mkbhd which actually knows what there talking about before you listen to some idiot on this comment section tell you to buy a crap product.

• 2013-12-28 11:08
  • vFwr

now then realize OTG cannot work, until u use custom ROM =\

• 2013-12-09 07:54
  • P5Jv

> In reply to newplayer @ 2013-11-28 15:36 from uC40 - click to readDear newplayer,
you want to say the GPU use the almost half of ram's full capacity
If that is true so, we will find this problem in all other devices
But unfortunately, this is not true because I have Galaxy Note 2 which made by the same factory and with the same ram capacity and more powerful GPU (and CPU also) than Nexus 10 ,and guess what? It has 1.8 GB formated ram out of 2 GB listed ram
And not this only, if you want I can tell you more about another devises and sending to you the pic (that I took before for this issue) and the Benchmark test.
Believe me this product is fake with very bad performance I testing almost all new devices and I already have Nexus 10 (unfortunately) and I told you taht (on personal experience) Don't buy Google products.
Because i wasn't happy when I did.....

• 2013-11-29 13:43
  • fkkR

> In reply to betovich @ 2013-11-22 10:56 from fkk9 - click to readIt has 2gb ram but 0.9gb of ram is used by gpu

• 2013-11-28 15:36
  • uC40

Why the people are not becoming Smart. Be Smart & Buy Smart Tablet but Don't buy this. After Using this tablet i thought to buy a newly launch company product like DOMO Slate X3G 4th. But now I am totally satisfied with this product DOMO Slate X3G 4th. Feature wise, Specification wise & price. Everything is Amazing.

• 2013-11-28 15:20
  • vI2E

It is fake it is not (2GB ram)
I Have nexus 10 (Unfortunately) and the formatted ram is just (1.1 GB)
And I can prove it with pictures
When I asked Google about this they told me that it is normal to have 50% formatted memory out of the listed one.
But sure it is Ridiculous, because there is no device Have this percentage ever
And I can prove it with pictures also.
Please take care of this device it is slow always hanging without any reason and all the update for it is Always delayed and without the Whole feature that they announced.

And if you ask Google about any thing the only answer you will get is (it is normal).

• 2013-11-22 10:56
  • fkk9
  • F
Total of 404 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110.