Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
7.3
7.3

Looking for Samsung Nexus 10 charger specifications, please share the details....i am running with 18%

• 2015-05-11 17:31
  • vGuX

> In reply to johnlove @ 2015-02-27 19:31 from uS@E - click to readuse youre skype

• 2015-03-06 03:53
  • 2CaJ

I would love it if it is a big dual sim tablet that would let me make cellphone calls & texts.

• 2015-02-27 19:31
  • uS@E

I own a Samsung pad s and am totally satisfied with its quality and screen resolution which truly does deliver a breath taking experience when viewing media content.
However I am firm believer of aiding friends too upgrade and seeing them using their devices with smaller screens lower resolution weaker processors etc..I actually feel guilty for having such a quality experience with mine..I did help one friend and treated them too a S pad..I am a firm believer of random acts of kindness for no reason..and their joy and happiness with the device testify also too the quality..However I can't treat everyone so whilst assisting another friend to get and enjoy the benefits of full HD I searched extensively to find another device however I had this time a limited budget so price was a factor...and I found the nexus 10..and great price..and resolution that promised a performance that could deliver an experience to rival and best many tabs with higher price tags..The 2GB of ram is not far behind the S Pad's 3GB but higher than most tabs with only 1GB so it has a decent bit of power and it's duel processors clock at higher speeds also..so I have got them one..its samsung so they can transfer files between their samsung phone and older pad so everyone is happy!!

• 2015-02-17 18:06
  • 39xV

> In reply to nexusgamer @ 2015-01-01 14:52 from JDtD - click to readUse Pogo Cable for nexus 10, you can buy online from magnector.com. Less than 3 hour for charging..

• 2015-01-08 19:45
  • PIQg

i use it all day, it is a good device but i'm disappointed in the long charging time it needs to fully charge

• 2015-01-01 14:52
  • JDtD

I am using Nexus 10 and I just love this device.display super, battery awesome, browsing super..everything superb....Enjoying lolipop......The only issue I can say that compass is not working and GPS is not accurate.

• 2014-12-13 17:33
  • K2F4

Why is the key pad on version 5 so big and spread out. Design a key pad that is a third of the size.

• 2014-12-01 12:12
  • vamC
  • Oleh, Lviv(Ukraine)
  • Rating0

I have updated to Lollipop too. Great performance of new O S. I even haven't expected...

• 2014-11-18 23:42
  • M5xK

This is my undisputed favorite android device.
The pogo charging alone makes this device twice as powerful by freeing up the mini usb port.
The HDMI out is an absolute luxury.
I flashed Slimkat ROM, and have it tweaked out to my ideals.
I am waiting for them to work out a Lollipop version before upgrading.
I don't have anything bad to say about this tablet except that was made by Samsung... but we'll overlook that since it's the best I've seen from them.

• 2014-11-18 23:28
  • bHQd

Have Lollipop installed, works much better than on my 1st gen. Nexus 7

• 2014-11-15 10:39
  • puc4

anyone updated to lollipop?

• 2014-11-14 08:11
  • P5Jv

I wanna share my experience with this tablet. I bought an unlocked US version. The display is just amazing. Nothing came close that time and it flew through the multitasking pane. After 4.4 update also it's smooth but as Android is heavy and dual core CPU is starting to show its age. But graphics,text and sound are just PHENOMENAL. it's really awesome. Special mention for the trio of Speakers in front. They are Way better than any Android tablet out there. But as long as Android apps aren't optimized for tab use this simply lags behind miles from the iPad Air or even iPad 3/4. One has to admit that Apple makes amazing products. From elegant design to awesome screen to light software to power and resource efficiency. Also when I hold my Nexus 10 after using my iPad Air it feels sort of a downgrade and cheapish with that plastic but its very comfortable in the hand. It's still a very good buy with still an amazing screen,great pure Android UI customization,front speakers and curved back this is awesome. But the iPad's display is crisper and vivid than this one where the colors look washed out a bit and dull.

• 2014-09-04 21:31
  • rKH2

You dont need custom ROM for OTG access. You just need to Root the device and you can use Apps like StickMount to access OTG

• 2014-08-13 08:28
  • X{xx

nexus 10 support hard disk

• 2014-08-06 17:21
  • uuV8

Samsung- Bad support on hardware!!!!I bought google nexus 10 from ebay US. The reviews were amazing. But unexpectedly there were some water flow that stopped the display. The worst part is there is no Samsung retailer who is ready to do the hardware support. Never go for samsung products since they donot stand by incase the hardware has any issues

• 2014-08-02 14:18
  • uS6L

Common Google give us an updated version of the Nexus 10 already please.

• 2014-04-03 01:43
  • smmc

> In reply to Snow @ 2014-02-01 01:36 from wg5s - click to readTo extend memory add an otg cable With and plug an usb memory or cloud as well.

• 2014-03-21 11:10
  • maKD

> In reply to Snow @ 2014-02-01 01:36 from wg5s - click to readIsn't it the opposite ?

• 2014-02-04 16:00
  • TmCa

Absolutely stunning, this device really shows Apple who's boss in every aspect, bringing even higher quality displays, more RAM, beefier CPU and GPU's, the Nexus 10 has it all.
My one complaint is that you can't add SDcard storage to it, however with a USB OTG cable you can easily connect external storage devices to your Nexus device. The Apple iPad has some catching up to do. :D

• 2014-02-01 01:36
  • wg5s
Total of 412 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110.