Samsung Google Nexus S 4G - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.8
6.8
6.9

samsung new phone lunch. But it has been verry measure problem battry backup are not good it has hanging problem bcoz not memory card slot all data save in phone memory

• 2011-03-31 10:21
  • fCQ4

> In reply to Casper_Wan @ 2011-03-22 07:05 from t7Xh - click to readhow old are you? do you know cdma? do you think only gsm network can make voice call?

• 2011-03-24 07:04
  • sE8{

I own this phone. I bought it because it is a pure google phone and I would not have to deal with the issue of upgrading the operating system. This phone is everything that I hoped for. Excellent response, great colors, love the google navigation. I am able to organize all my music into folders and prefer it by a huge margin to the iPhone way of organizing music. My only beef with this phone is the camera. The photos taken on the phone are good. The videos taken on this phone are good as well, except when I take a video that is greater than 2 minutes long, there is stutter in teh video after 2 minutes and the video and audio are not in sync. The low definition video has really poor quality. I looked around for a video app that I can use that takes medium resolution video, but does not cause the video stutter but was unsuccessful. I would give this phone a 5 stars out of 10 for that reason.

• 2011-03-22 21:23
  • jJ}q

> In reply to Casper_Wan @ 2011-03-22 07:05 from t7Xh - click to readIt does not know GSM, but knows CDMA

• 2011-03-22 15:11
  • iKD@

If this rig is not capable for GSM network function and can't handle voice calls, SMS & MMS. So, what's this thing for? scratch pad!!!

• 2011-03-22 07:05
  • t7Xh

google+4g+samsung hardware+gingerbread= mega win!

• 2011-03-21 17:34
  • mS2}
Total of 66 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Google Nexus S 4G.