Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7

> In reply to Kaza @ 2012-05-25 05:07 from 9Ebx - click to readSo whats so great abt that

• 2012-06-04 19:08
  • vw48

i just used this mobile and got upgrades straight away....now I am running Android 4.0.4! !!!

• 2012-05-25 05:07
  • 9Ebx

Does the handset heat-up while charging or playing music

• 2012-05-15 15:06
  • vw48

Check this out!
This smartphone hasn't barometer sensor.

• 2012-04-30 16:33
  • Er31
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-23 15:41 from vKRV - click to readHi ICS comes for nexus s I have it its very gooood

• 2012-04-23 14:36
  • HFbi

> In reply to roni @ 2012-01-08 19:48 from uNVL - click to readSame with my sns i9023. Auto-rotate has issues..

• 2012-04-12 09:14
  • Kg$w

> In reply to bala @ 2012-01-08 20:54 from n5Ny - click to readIn Settings > Location and Security > Uncheck "Use Tactile Feedback"

• 2012-02-19 07:41
  • TXgj

> In reply to bala @ 2012-01-08 20:54 from n5Ny - click to readBetter go to a mobile phone technician.

• 2012-01-15 13:16
  • YUfN

Dear Users,
I'm using this phone. I have a doubt. While unlocking i.e. while swiping from left to right it vibrates. Is there any way to disable that vibration while unlocking the screen? Please try and let me know if any. Thanks in advance :)

• 2012-01-08 20:54
  • n5Ny

When I update the phone then autorotaed is not working what can I do please help me to provide 9020a Odin flash file please

• 2012-01-08 19:48
  • uNVL

> In reply to DJ Kenn @ 2011-10-17 20:54 from U@v} - click to readGalaxy W probably much better...Galaxy S is older but a VERY good phone, has the external memory slot, Touch Wiz interface and no reports of PURPLE Grayscale problems. Only thing I would say is that it lacks a flash for camera.

• 2012-01-03 20:46
  • nUcK

Had one from cpw in the UK. The grayscale colours came out purple on it's amoled display. Tried another handset, the same. At only a day old this company refused to refund telling me that since I had opened the box it was used. Also that the economy meant they no longer give refunds. Never will I shop there again or buy a nexus. The nexus is a Best Buy/cpw promotion, best buy have gone bust here, maybe I can see why, dumping faulty product and refusing refunds.

• 2012-01-02 19:39
  • d@C8

I want ICS! Everyone might do so.
I hope that the OTA will start again as soon as possible...

• 2011-12-23 15:41
  • vKRV

I want ICS! Everone might do so.
I hope that the OTA will start again as soon as possible...

• 2011-12-23 15:39
  • vKRV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-25 20:17 from iWcc - click to readAnd where did you hear that? This is complete nonsense. It's the most ridiculous thing to say, especially because you're talking it out of your rear... I do that all the time and calls are received just normally. He has a defect, or possibly bad reception. But don't start saying things without any confirmation. Otherwise you're just saying BS, turning your opinion into something without any accountability.

Get real.

• 2011-12-09 16:45
  • 8Kra

> In reply to surya143 @ 2011-10-20 14:51 from vGCH - click to readThat is something that happens with Android phones. They put data first. Sometimes you will get calls someitmes you will not because of that. Data before Voice

• 2011-10-25 20:17
  • iWcc

i am having nexsus s which was unlocked..but when i m using gprs and playing games i am unable to receive calls sometimes..can anyone help??

• 2011-10-20 14:51

• 2011-10-20 14:50

• 2011-10-20 14:48
  • vGCH

After a long search on android phones, i came on conclusion on Nexus S in my budget in Rs.20,000/-. offcourse s2 is great but not comfortable for my pocket.

I was already using Xperia X10i v.2.3, but was not at all comfortable wid that phone. i would like to know, weather all that things are solved in this phone as mentioned:

*in x10, sms was not getting delivered wen using net or downloading. after closing browser, all the sms gets in the inbox together. (does this phone hav same problem, or all android)

*in x10, earpiece quality was very low. one should have good grip between your ears and your phone to listen correctly. and in traffic it becomes impossible to talk.(according to me, Blackberry's voice quality might be the best in any phone of the world)

*In x10, while attemping a call, as our ears or face touch the phone, its touch screen starts responding and works on any options on call menu.. dat is in between call, either it goes on HOLD or SPEAKERPHONE, Or open CONTACTS and dial number. (its wen you hav good grip at your ear while talking)
I used c7, and apple 3gs. but dis thing never happened.

*In x10, display was not visible properly in sunlight.

*in x10, most important, dre was very poor battery back-up. after full charge, i used to chat, browsing, and call, and needs to charge in 5-6 hours. even i was using juice defender.

So, guys, please help me, weather i can overcome with this solutions in dis NEXUS S? Even i am Bit confused between Nexus S & Galaxy S. Pls guide me. Or even guide if any other android is better.

Thanks a lot in advance,..

• 2011-10-17 20:54
  • U@v}
Total of 82 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A.