Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

i received this issue in brand new box-opened phone......i took a picture in this phone....then i deleted the pic from gallery then again i entered into gallery but i saw the picture was present in the gallery....and after restrating the phone the issue was rectified.......anyone felt this prob before?.....

• 2011-06-02 01:13
  • 0FIZ

I bought one of these about a month ago. I hate the way the touch screen works. unfortunately I was not too bright and bought a 3 year plan. What a bargian... not. I would get rid of it in a New York second but am locked in. I HATE IT!!!!!!

• 2011-05-26 22:49
  • Qh1q

> In reply to Daisy @ 2011-05-11 11:09 from sG}3 - click to readHi.
You should definitely go for Samsung Wave S8530.
I have it myself and it is a great phone, very easy to use.

• 2011-05-22 10:36
  • SXrp

> In reply to Daisy @ 2011-05-11 11:09 from sG}3 - click to readi think you should go for samsung wave s8530 if you do not use apps a lot. its a great phone, has a nice camera with 720p hd video. also it has a solid build quality and it would be much much cheaper. hope it will help.

• 2011-05-20 19:12
  • utgS

> In reply to Daisy @ 2011-05-11 11:09 from sG}3 - click to readDaisy. Your daughter is right. post your usage requirements. I am sure you will find a suitable phone here on this site.... best'a luck !!

• 2011-05-15 19:17
  • ut9n

no radio!!!

• 2011-05-15 17:48
  • 0Uw0

I am a Nurse, 55yrs old and ready for a new phone. I am confident in using SMS etc. curently using a Nokia with touch buttons. Will this new phone suit me? My daughter 21 yrs old thinks I will not use all the applications, so no good for me.
I am not sure now!

• 2011-05-11 11:09
  • sG}3

It's alright actually. no complains so far.

• 2011-05-10 16:36
  • tVwL

> In reply to eJaN @ 2011-04-27 10:18 from uEyc - click to readRAM in phone will not display in 100%, so if you saw 384 mb, it is total of unused memory without android uses, so the rest of RAM is used by android

• 2011-05-05 15:50
  • sS$S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-16 21:43 from RHTB - click to readactually the problem is in the operating system which is used by the samsung mobiles

• 2011-05-05 05:10
  • 9EXP

Is this for real? Does anybody know when it will be available on eBay? I just checked eBay and they are only selling the T-Mobile version and pre-selling the Sprint 4G version... no clues about the AT&T version.

• 2011-05-04 04:43
  • LLIw

Good phone. Call quality and loudspeaker is better than HTC Desire Z(T-Mobile G2) my previous phone. Software and S-Amoled screen is top notch. Build quality is not so good. High gloss plastics highly prone to scratches. No Gorilla glass. Get imediately screen protector and case cover.... You are supposed to receive more software updates for this phone(for the lifetime of the phone) over the other phones since it is a Google phone. Call quality, connectivity, Super AMOLED screen and software updates are better than most of other droids out there. All other features are average or worse in comparison with other Android phones with similar release date.

• 2011-05-01 09:47
  • kNC0
  • yaseen_shexela@yahoo
  • Rating0

my samsung is lock i cant opn my phon

• 2011-04-29 13:10
  • 3nL1

Iam on Nexus S i9020T ( i can see in the back of my battre place )

I prefer saying that Nexus S only had 384MB of RAM.

i can see that on my mem info of CM7 ROM only 345MB.

384 MB real , 345MB system read.

I can feel in true HD games, i used to use DeLL streak and playing Eternal Legacy HD, it cannot run while background apps running untill i kill all task and give me free RAM around 312MB . THe the game start perfectly.

On my Nexus S the game cannot run, just kick back to home screen, its like insufficient RAM ( it was not force closing ).

So i assume nexus S only has totally 512MB - 128MB = 384MB. CMIIW

• 2011-04-27 10:18
  • uEyc
  • F

Why is the people in charge of this website not being careful in updating the phone's specs??? The HTC Desire is shipped on 3 different models (one of them supports 3G on 850Mhz) and this website doesnt reflect these "updates", on this Nexus it says its also known as i9020T, while this is a "variant" of that phone.

• 2011-04-16 21:43
  • RHTB

> In reply to qmah @ 2011-04-08 13:17 from Ns1X - click to readThe speed reported using the internal memory outpaces the microSD alternative. I guess having an internal (soldered) nandflash is a better approach than having removable memory. Of course, you could use the microSD to hack things differently but then again, the phone is bootlock-free, so it's kinda pointless.

• 2011-04-14 20:47
  • LLjX

This is wrong.
1st.: The 9020T is the former i9020 (Tmobile AWS bands)
2nd.: The i9020A is SuperAMOLED.
3rd.: The 9023 is S-LCD.

• 2011-04-14 20:44
  • LLjX

this phone is nice than other in the market...with lots of specification rasonable price..i like it

• 2011-04-12 16:00
  • ttwb

If this is th Canadian version offered by telus or rogers/fido, i believe it has the exact same specs but a AMOLED screen

• 2011-04-12 01:43
  • kW@y

S-LCD is deal breaking on this version.

• 2011-04-11 20:37
  • RHTB
Total of 86 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A.