Samsung Gravity SMART - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5

Can I get 3G for my phone?

• 2014-08-21 04:35
  • fuvF

how to screen capture?

• 2014-05-01 14:59
  • t7Jg

> In reply to Wing @ 2013-11-03 14:01 from 7Xcm - click to readI want to battery and housing of my phone

• 2014-04-29 09:39
  • NXxV

how to unlock LCD screen

• 2013-11-03 14:01
  • 7Xcm

i cant get 3G no my phone.
is there any help out there?

• 2013-11-02 14:49
  • fsT5

my phone has network problem. it keeps showing searching what can i do to rectify it

• 2013-10-08 07:40
  • fmSe

my phones has a problem with the network. it keeps showing searching. what can i do rectify the problem

• 2013-10-08 07:33
  • fmSe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-24 12:41 from fsTy - click to readin Ghana
go to circle or Samsung outlet

• 2013-09-19 01:03
  • fsTx

My touch screen is not responding, what do i do?

• 2013-09-16 11:48
  • NuPF

Someone fixed a fake battery into my phone and it got spoilt but when I sent it to a repairer he said there are some ICs in the phone but it is now damage so where can I get some of the ICs to buy in Ghana.

• 2013-08-24 12:41
  • fsTy

The web page is not always available.what should i do?

• 2013-07-26 11:10
  • fsVb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-16 10:17 from tT}A - click to readMaster reset usually can fix those types of problems!

• 2013-06-20 02:21
  • s1}W

4is a good phone but am having a problem with it now with flexi belt and am struggling to get one in south africa

• 2013-06-15 23:41
  • rwju

why is it there is no fm radio and also it is stated that it support 3g network but it is 2g network.please i need an explanation

• 2013-06-01 14:33
  • fsTx

> In reply to Suarez @ 2013-04-23 09:01 from N7AT - click to readIs this phone a 3g phone why must it run slow with internet

• 2013-05-06 23:01
  • N7AT

samaung gravity android is okay for me to use but i have jxt a question to ask.Is the network an HDSPA type or edge type.Mine is edge and is very slow with browsing and whatsapping.
plz how do i make my network run faster than before?

• 2013-04-23 15:25
  • N7AT

Does this phone really support 3g network? If yes then can anyone help me cos my 3g icon dont even appear for me to see.why only edge..

• 2013-04-23 09:01
  • N7AT

my gravity screen is broken were can get one

• 2013-04-15 21:39
  • fuIL

internal memory is to low

• 2013-04-07 15:23
  • fu$c

My sister still uses a dumb phone and refuses to go to smart phone because she does not want to spend any money and insists on having Qwerty keyboard. So when I found this phone in the parking lot of a Sam's Club, I immediately thought it would fit the bill. I checked the specs and if it was for me it would suck but for her should work OK. Then I messed around with it a bit and decided as it was, it would suck even for her. Luckily, I stumbled onto the link somebody else posted below and installed basically the ONLY ROM available for it and that did it. Now phone is quick and almost comepletely bloatware free. I installed a bunch of apps on it for her and they all get moved to the modified 16GB SD card I put in it. The original ROM called for only a 2GB because that is what came with the phone but since I was not sure if my sister was going to keep up with the extra steps the link2sd app requires, I figured 16GB would fit the bill. I used it several days using wifi and it worked pretty good. I sent it to her to activate on Net10 and we'll see how that works out. For now, I liked how it worked for what it is. If you keep in mind it's limitations it is an OK phone; so far anyway.

• 2013-03-26 01:28
  • r$yy
Total of 106 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Gravity SMART.