Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.8
7.0
6.9

Galaxy 3 is just awesome!

• 2011-07-24 12:10
  • bJed

Nice phone i like look of phone & spacification i will by this phone

• 2011-07-22 09:28
  • PU8i

Guys is samsung galaxy 3 better or samsung galaxy fit??? Plz help asap.

• 2011-07-20 17:54
  • vGwv

hey........i am bit confused between samsung galaxy mini and galaxy 3.suggest me the best.pls.its urgent........

• 2011-07-20 17:38
  • 2SMy

> In reply to rsp @ 2011-04-29 08:46 from vG{c - click to readHi,

Please go to Setting->Wireless and networks->Mobile networks->network mode ->GSM Only

• 2011-07-19 13:03
  • v}gV

Very excellent in low price

• 2011-07-18 15:58
  • Khrn

> In reply to Sean @ 2011-07-17 15:15 from pUUH - click to readSame problem happening with me, when i try to add any android widget. And same occurred in my friend's phone. I think this problem is common with these type of phone.
But he said, this problem is now gone after he upgraded to froyo.
Resetting the phone to factory settings may be other option, but I didn't tried it yet.

• 2011-07-17 18:43
  • uttm

I have had one a month or two. Still no sign of an upgrade to Froyo in the UK. My phone isn't locked. Also, annoyingly, messaging on mine keeps crashing and requiring a forced closure. Once done its deleted all my txts. It seems to be a memory thing as it seems to happen when I have a few, maybe one hundred or so txts. Anybody any tips on how to correct this?

• 2011-07-17 15:15
  • pUUH

I got my phone upgraded to Froyo 2.2 at Samsung Customer care center in Hyderabad, After the upgrade:
1) GPS is almost dead, out of 10 attempts I got the locks only once. At least with Android 2.1 GPS Booster was working. Nothing works with 2.2.
2) Skype doesn't work.
3) Camera stopped working.

So the main 3 reasons for which I bought this phone are not fulfilled after the Froyo upgrade. I must say purpose is defeated :-(

• 2011-07-14 10:50
  • NH$j

TIS IS OSEM MANS Very good phone, I'm using, everything ok

انا احبه

• 2011-07-13 00:21
  • fpBL

> In reply to BJ @ 2011-07-11 06:24 from TSGS - click to readStandby means, the phone is on with sim card, you don't touch the screen, you don't make or receive call, you don't do anything with phone... try this one and see how long it stands.

• 2011-07-12 15:44
  • vQ1m

hi,i want to buy this one.can u tell me that, can we connect it to pc/laptop easily?can i use internet on pc using this mobile?what will be better for internet in 'class 32(nokia)'and 'class 10(android)'?plz help ASAP.THANX.

• 2011-07-11 10:04
  • 7tJM

This phone not as good as expected. Specs state battery standby on 3g is 510 hours. The best I can get with everything turned off except the phone is 96 hours. A couple of times the battery went flat in 1 day.
Cannot send/receive multimedia.
One phone (we have two) continually loses signal. We have to turn off and on again to get signal.
Bad buy.

• 2011-07-11 06:24
  • TSGS

is this phone upgrsdeble

• 2011-07-10 16:55
  • t}yA
  • F

Is there any way that names can be added to the message bubbles on the Apollo so that you can follow the conversations more easily like you can on the HTC Wildfire?

• 2011-07-04 16:37
  • LhRn

> In reply to TL @ 2011-06-25 20:55 from 2@Y2 - click to readis galaxy 3 i5801 android v2.1(Eclair) upgradeable to v2.2(Froyo) officially. samsung costumer care refuse to this capability. plz guide me. suggestions most welcome

• 2011-07-04 11:10
  • 7jWI

> In reply to tom @ 2011-07-02 23:23 from LhZm - click to readi would avoid android 2.2 from samsung with this handset as the 2.2 on the samsung galaxy fit and mini both have poor volume for message tones unlike Android 2.1.

• 2011-07-03 17:21
  • LhRn

has any1 got the 2.2 update in the uk i have been w8in for weeks and weeks.

• 2011-07-02 23:23
  • LhZm

> In reply to Mikros @ 2011-07-01 08:50 from MyGu - click to readI am still having no luck with Kies it states im on latest firmware and no suggestion of 2.2. update on android. same goes for friend who has Samsung Galaxy Fit also open to any network who wants Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Samsung says updates for apollo to 2.2 are being done network by network im on t mobile and that not done yet. Maybe have to wait. Open phones should have update done first its very annoying. is your phone locked to a network and if so which network and are you using phone in uk. cheers for all help. Shaun

• 2011-07-02 15:20
  • LhRn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-01 08:23 from PIh7 - click to readI am also facing Similar Issue after upgrading to Android Ver 2.2 with Latest Kies . It don't detect Set at all. It only shows contact numbers and nothing else . Do we have any solution to that ? please let me know

• 2011-07-02 09:59
  • b4c%
Total of 3229 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3.