Samsung i700 - user opinions and reviews

• N7EA

Hey how do u set custom ringtones for the i700

• 2006-01-01 03:59
  • Yd{b

this phone is nice i like this but i have no enough money to buy it thx

• 2005-12-12 15:23
  • PSdc

Hi friends ,
In this mobile not infra so that is not good for me bcz iam using infra.but other wise all things are very good.

• 2005-11-28 00:06
  • PEmJ

this phone is a relly cool one. the only problem tht it has is on the design is that it has got an external antena. pls take off the anterna. and no bluetooth. and other wise a good phone. I luv having it. but hate when it comes to no bluetooth and antena.
so pls kindlly relese a new model with the same design intergrated with bluetooth and better camra and pls kindlly take off the anterna too. if U do so.. I belive then its goin to be the most highst selling phone in the market. thx

• 2005-09-30 08:06
  • Uiw@

i think this phone is a dream one for me.

• 2005-09-24 17:17
  • mtvJ

Hi guys just bought this phone for S$599 in Singapore. Comes with a whole load of stuff like 2 batteries, cradle, leather pouch, ear piece. Imagine buying an O2 and getting the rest of the stuff it costs a bomb! Yes it does not have the latest everything but at this price it is almost 50% of an O2 and it works for me as I already have SD wifi and bluetooth not that important to me. SO far very good only complain is probably size of the device. :)

• 2005-09-11 01:48
  • PFMY

I guess some how this phone is a joke, slow.
memory problems, freez and i have just broke my screen today too.

• 2005-09-06 00:36
  • j0Q0

How do i select mp3 to be a ringing tone?

Every product has it's limitation..let's just enjoy what we have and utilizes every inch of it.

Still lookin also for ways for scheduled SMS., i hope samsung come up with freebies as a way of support!!

• 2005-09-02 07:33
  • PU$u

hi guys i'm having problem with this phone, after switching on or reboot it can't receive calls there is any no indicator which showing that call is received. But after making a call from the phone I can receive all incoming calls. I checked all the configs they looks ok for me. maybe OS needs some patches ? Please help me

• 2005-08-30 10:44
  • PEi5

Is ok , but where is bluetooth?

• 2005-07-21 23:40
  • mA}U

Worst of two worlds. Lousy phone, lousy computer. But by far it's a worse phone than computer. My employer requires it's use. For two years I've put it through it's paces every day. Pass on it unless you like having something to complain about.

Did I mention the camera is a joke?

• 2005-07-20 22:25
  • 4qGG

i want it i love it have to go for it

• 2005-07-13 16:57
  • mcyc

The phone is too much, men! It's a great job. Samsung, well done.

• 2005-07-12 14:24
  • Te8A

beautiful i want it

• 2005-07-11 15:42
  • MZsN

the phone is very o.k but,it's a pity i can't afford it.the phone is great.thankz

• 2005-06-21 13:53
  • NHY$

this phone is the besttttttttttttttttt... its fast and easy to use

• 2005-06-20 13:48
  • 2AdH

this is a great mobile set i want to use this set its wight very low display this set is beautiful but i dont affort this set thanks

• 2005-06-19 11:01
  • jJqv

I have been looking for a good pocket PC, and i selected this i700. there is only one problem i.e., it doesnot have blue tooth

• 2005-06-16 13:18
  • PSeR

how i can get this phone i got sprint pcs company please how mach its the cost and how and wher i can get it?

• 2005-05-27 05:56
  • T6@2
Total of 244 user reviews and opinions for Samsung i700.