Samsung i7410 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1

stereophonic...or sound system is required...those things are not available.

provide mobile theft ......

• 2009-03-12 05:25
  • v{Pj

thats nice features ,the front view of mobile is ok...

• 2009-03-12 05:20
  • v{Pj

its amazing man
its really best

• 2009-03-11 11:30
  • uNWk

> In reply to pes @ 2009-03-08 20:32 from 3qEL - click to readphones are getting rid of wlan, now that everyone is getting unlimited data plans.

• 2009-03-09 23:02
  • NPeu

there is video available for the video capabilities of this phone provided by gsmarena

this is the same link provided by gsmarena (no it is not spam or rickrolling.. scout's honor)

• 2009-03-09 16:34
  • 4IZT
  • F

Really love this master piece .I work in night shifts i will buy this phone and this projector option one really passes time one thing i would like to check before buying is the phones video projection capabilities.

• 2009-03-09 03:47
  • uWt1

No wlan, 2mpx without AF camera!

Nothing special except projector.

• 2009-03-08 20:32
  • 3qEL

unbeliavable!!! luv it!

• 2009-03-06 16:44
  • wrbt

excellent

• 2009-03-06 08:51
  • 2@v@

Brilliant Samsung absolutely brilliant. Continue in this direction. this is a great start. I love the projector idea... all I would need is windows mobile and I could show a powerpoint presentation from the phone. Or mobile web browsing from a projector. Brilliant.

• 2009-03-03 21:08
  • 4IZT

No wi fi and tri band only.Useless for phone calls.
qvga @15 fps. Thats lousy video res.

Nice idea with projector though. Needs vga@30 fps.

• 2009-03-03 09:30
  • q{UZ

imagine if this phone had hd camera you could record a movie and then show it to your friends an a wall or something at 50" thats beger than a lcd. good work samsung

• 2009-03-02 09:09
  • mYdd

why no wifi samsung why?

• 2009-03-01 00:56
  • q}WL

This phone is already out in South Korea (obviously CDMA version). GSM arena! send someone to do a review!

• 2009-02-28 23:45
  • vxBD

its a great handset for net users/////we also have excal,wordpad,etc////and have a great fun/////harry2001

• 2009-02-28 07:26
  • 2WbV

Samsung got no ideas to do

• 2009-02-27 02:08
  • ft0I

What a great phone , almost perfect except the leakage of WiFi

I wounder about the O.S. of it !!??

• 2009-02-26 18:13
  • mcGF
  • Raja Ranvir Singh (I
  • Rating0

samsung pls make a new mobile on symbian base with 8 megapicsle camera with duel lead flash ,projecter touch screen with up to 16 GB Membery card and for long time talk time 1500mh battery.
I and my all friend shell be perchage with rate R.S 30,000. Thanks

• 2009-02-26 17:38
  • PGjR

Look, if you see in the past samsung was leader in polyphonic ringtones, then Camera. I think samsung is always the leader. But you see this company cannot hold its position longer. why,i donot know...
However samsung must work on the softwares of their phones.
Projector in phone is really a nice thing. But every one is worry about battery time. In my experience every battery time which is written on manuals and books of mobile phones are totally different from actual. So samsung must consider it b4 launching.
Secondly projector is a good addon to mobile industry but why they forget GPS and WIFI. I think now mobiles are completly useless withour these two features, may be they keep these features for next model. But it disoppoint me because these are also now basic features WIFI and GPS.

• 2009-02-25 11:47
  • 258m

My current phone has wifi, and I don't even need it. Projector on the phone? Wow. But my question is, how long the battery will last? By the way, I'm sure most of phone users won't need 16M color, HD, etc. This phone sounds like Samsung is aiming for specific users.

• 2009-02-24 20:03
  • xIqw
Total of 162 user reviews and opinions for Samsung i7410.